Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer, Routledge 17:33 - Oct 21 with 2430 viewsJackfath

Shows that we’ve simply not progressed and sadly the owners will get everything they deserve.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dyer, Routledge on 17:34 - Oct 21 with 2419 viewsunion_jack

And so will we (even though we don't deserve it) in the process.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Dyer, Routledge on 17:35 - Oct 21 with 2410 viewsTom1912

Dyer made a difference, should be starting ahead of Narsingh going forward.
Dyer, Routledge on 17:35 - Oct 21 with 2400 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes they were a breath of fresh pace, but they were only subs, PC wouldn't dare start a game with them as wingers would he?
Dyer, Routledge on 17:37 - Oct 21 with 2363 viewsjacabertawe

Dyer showed hunger and commitment. A very good performance.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Dyer, Routledge on 17:39 - Oct 21 with 2343 viewsJackfath

FOR those who misunderstand. Dyer was good when he came on. That’s not the point of this thread though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Dyer, Routledge on 17:48 - Oct 21 with 2300 viewsjacabertawe

Dyer, Routledge on 17:39 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

FOR those who misunderstand. Dyer was good when he came on. That’s not the point of this thread though.

I didn't misunderstand you, but I just wanted to make my point.
Your point was spot on.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Dyer, Routledge on 19:06 - Oct 21 with 2193 viewsGriffting

The best movement off the ball ive seen from our wingers in a long time when Dyer and Routs came on.
Dyer, Routledge on 19:14 - Oct 21 with 2167 viewsSgorioFruit

Dyer, Routledge on 17:39 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

of course your point of the thread indicates that we havnt shown ambition by standing still.
However, the biggest worry should be that Dyer looks like our best player when he comes on the pitch.

After 7 years in the prem we had the ingredients and desire to establish ourselves but seem to have taken a step backwards.

For the remainder of this season I would forget the likes of Sanches, Mesa and Narsingh

Britton and Dyer have it in them to pull us out of the shite.

i made this statement couple of weeks ago and was shot down in flames, i would challenge those people to come up with a better idea.

But please bear in mind before you reply that Dyer knows which way the opposition goal is,

While no one else seems to know at the moment.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Dyer, Routledge on 19:15 - Oct 21 with 2155 viewsJackfath

Dyer, Routledge on 19:14 - Oct 21 by SgorioFruit

of course your point of the thread indicates that we havnt shown ambition by standing still.
However, the biggest worry should be that Dyer looks like our best player when he comes on the pitch.

After 7 years in the prem we had the ingredients and desire to establish ourselves but seem to have taken a step backwards.

For the remainder of this season I would forget the likes of Sanches, Mesa and Narsingh

Britton and Dyer have it in them to pull us out of the shite.

i made this statement couple of weeks ago and was shot down in flames, i would challenge those people to come up with a better idea.

But please bear in mind before you reply that Dyer knows which way the opposition goal is,

While no one else seems to know at the moment.

I'm not knocking Nathan Dyer at all my friend.

Dyer, Routledge on 19:42 - Oct 21 with 2083 viewsSgorioFruit

Dyer, Routledge on 19:15 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

I'm not knocking Nathan Dyer at all my friend.

oh i know your not,

I'm just adding to the conversation

we havnt moved forward while staying in the prem league,

and the biggest shock is that Dyer actually looked the best player on the pitch today.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Dyer, Routledge on 19:45 - Oct 21 with 2067 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dyer, Routledge on 19:42 - Oct 21 by SgorioFruit

oh i know your not,

I'm just adding to the conversation

we havnt moved forward while staying in the prem league,

and the biggest shock is that Dyer actually looked the best player on the pitch today.

Yes he actually showed footballing skills, makes a nice change.
I think playing with the U23s helped him get fit and match fit as well.
They still play fast flowing football even if their defense is a bit dodgy.
Dyer, Routledge on 19:55 - Oct 21 with 2037 viewsAl_Bundy

We have too many journeymen in this squad..

The ones from the Championship days and the ones we brought in from lower level who simply are not good enough.

Mix that with inexperienced youth and its quite apparent that we will sow this season what we have tried to get away with is make millions for certain individuals at the expense of the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024