Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head 17:49 - Oct 21 with 24245 viewsTheResurrection

There's a clear division in our support.

Those that understand the game and its complexities and those that just want to moan at anything they see.

The difference today was one deflected shot that went in and one that didn't.

Otherwise we played a Leicester side clearly up for it and meaning business.

The 2 big points from today...

1 Where the fack is Mesa and why are we giving Clement an easy ride over this?? He needs putting in his place big time.

2. Nathan Dyer is 100 times the player Narsingh is and we need our better players on the pitch. So regardless of position how is Narsingh ahead of Mesa even?

There's a team within us but the manager is where it's at right now, and he's playing the blame game,after it's the beginning of the end for him.

Out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 1491 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 09:21 - Oct 22 by BillyChong

Regardless of how many lacklustre shots we made we still lost the game. As the result showed, stats don't necessarily win games. Desire wins games, something we desperately lack. Mahrez chased that ball for their goal, made an effort and came away with a goal. That's what we need, not midfielders standing still once they've passed the ball forward. Ayew and Abraham are too isolated and with all respect not good enough to create without another player up there supporting them during attacks.

Sorry that's Bullshit as well. There's more than enough desire in the team and that shows week in week out. The problem we've got is clicking into gear. All the desire in the world doesn't help this aspect.

And fack me, The latest now is we're the worst team in the league. This is absolutely pathetic. There's no other word for some of the mugs on here.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:09 - Oct 22 with 1477 viewsE20Jack

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 20:54 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Maybe if we'd only been shit against Leicester you'd have a point. But we haven't, so you don't.

If our period of transition only covered the game against leicester then you would also have a point. But it doesn't, so you don't.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:11 - Oct 22 with 1468 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 09:38 - Oct 22 by 34dfgdf54

Problem with stats in this game in particular, is we were always going to make more passes, and get more possession. They just turn you around on the ball by going direct to Mahrez and Vardy.

I can only say what I saw, on a screen granted and not actually at the game, and that was a team with more energy, more enthusiasm and better quality. Apart from the ten minute spell after the goal, Leicester pretty much dominated the game for me.

You can't dominate the game having less time on the ball, less passes, less possession, less shots.

You can be more clinical which they were, nobody is doubting that, but chances aside it was a good game of football, everything came off for them, we're not clicking up top.

Tammy doesn't help this situation. He was a passenger and we can go on about service but like Llorente last season our striker needs to be in the game more. This is why we desperately need Bony fit and up and running.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:11 - Oct 22 with 1462 viewswhoflungdung

Opinion Chris

Opinion

Brighton are not, palace have better players, and West Ham beat us

Hudds beat yernited

Yep,worst alright

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:14 - Oct 22 with 1456 views34dfgdf54

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:11 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

You can't dominate the game having less time on the ball, less passes, less possession, less shots.

You can be more clinical which they were, nobody is doubting that, but chances aside it was a good game of football, everything came off for them, we're not clicking up top.

Tammy doesn't help this situation. He was a passenger and we can go on about service but like Llorente last season our striker needs to be in the game more. This is why we desperately need Bony fit and up and running.

I think we need both Tammy and Bony on there, but I can’t think of a system in where we could accommodate that with the players we have.

It’s going to be tough.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 10:14]
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:18 - Oct 22 with 1439 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:00 - Oct 22 by jack247

Read any match report on it. We were outclassed. You’re letting yourself down suggesting otherwise.

All the lateral possession in the world is irrelevant if you don’t look like scoring.

I trust only a few reports, my own and people I respect who watch it with me.

I see stats are meaningless today when all season they've been the be all and end all. Shots, possession out the window. Says a lot about the people on here and the shit fan base we have.

We worked a lot of open spaces around their box yesterday, not outstanding chances but ones where you'd expect the shot to test the keeper. Lots went into the stands or way above but the openings were there, watch it back. Routs came close at the end but he pulled his shot just wide.

All some want to see is the glut of early chances they had and being caught on the Hop twice. That happens against Leicester, The reaction on here is cheap, but expected.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:28 - Oct 22 with 1399 viewsDrGonzo

What does it mean when one peddles their own unpopular opinion as fact and refuses to accept any contradiction?
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:40 - Oct 22 with 1375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:18 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

I trust only a few reports, my own and people I respect who watch it with me.

I see stats are meaningless today when all season they've been the be all and end all. Shots, possession out the window. Says a lot about the people on here and the shit fan base we have.

We worked a lot of open spaces around their box yesterday, not outstanding chances but ones where you'd expect the shot to test the keeper. Lots went into the stands or way above but the openings were there, watch it back. Routs came close at the end but he pulled his shot just wide.

All some want to see is the glut of early chances they had and being caught on the Hop twice. That happens against Leicester, The reaction on here is cheap, but expected.

I regard myself as a happy clapper Chris and I love the club. But we're not going to stay up on stats like those if we don't create let alone convert chances.

It doesn't matter if you have Aguero or Kane up front. With no creative play being coached into the players by the genius Clement we are going to go down. Bony shouldn't even be here. A complete waste of13 million quid like that championship midfielder we bought .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:50 - Oct 22 with 1346 viewsDarran

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:28 - Oct 22 by DrGonzo

What does it mean when one peddles their own unpopular opinion as fact and refuses to accept any contradiction?

lol

One of the best threads ever,Sumbler needs to bring back the classics board because this fuçker would go straight in as number one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:01 - Oct 22 with 1313 viewspencoedjack

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:28 - Oct 22 by DrGonzo

I cannot believe that a thread with the title it has generated 8 pages.

Does anyone believe the garbage Chrissy boy writes ?

Role on Brighton home for another recycled load of garbage
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:01 - Oct 22 with 1313 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:11 - Oct 22 by whoflungdung

Opinion Chris

Opinion

Brighton are not, palace have better players, and West Ham beat us

Hudds beat yernited

Yep,worst alright

We're not the worst team, not by far. The season will have many twists and turns to come

Not worst by far.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:06 - Oct 22 with 1292 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 10:40 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

I regard myself as a happy clapper Chris and I love the club. But we're not going to stay up on stats like those if we don't create let alone convert chances.

It doesn't matter if you have Aguero or Kane up front. With no creative play being coached into the players by the genius Clement we are going to go down. Bony shouldn't even be here. A complete waste of13 million quid like that championship midfielder we bought .

More cheap as fack comments mate. Really winds me up.

Bony hasn't got started yet but you're slagging him off. That's facking pathetic. As is your championship midfield dig.

Clement has played him DM... WTF do you expect, why don't we play Fede there. Or Routs... That's not their position either.

Seriously though. Fans like this, who needs enemies.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:07 - Oct 22 with 1287 viewsDarran

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:01 - Oct 22 by pencoedjack

I cannot believe that a thread with the title it has generated 8 pages.

Does anyone believe the garbage Chrissy boy writes ?

Role on Brighton home for another recycled load of garbage

Well if we lose to Arsenal next week and then lose to Brighton at home and he comes out with another one of these threads he should be sectioned.

The bloke is barmy.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:10 - Oct 22 with 1274 viewsJonTheJack

Really interested to see who the OP thinks is worse than us.

I will repeat once again that our only two wins have come up against teams who have had absolute howlers and gifted us a goal.

We are as blunt as a spoon at the moment; continually being held at arm's length by our opponents, whilst being held back by our overly defensive manager the other side.
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:16 - Oct 22 with 1250 viewspencoedjack

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:10 - Oct 22 by JonTheJack

I will repeat once again that our only two wins have come up against teams who have had absolute howlers and gifted us a goal.

We are as blunt as a spoon at the moment; continually being held at arm's length by our opponents, whilst being held back by our overly defensive manager the other side.

Are you really interested ?

Your 2 sentences in this post makes me think you know far more about football than Chris ... Your opinion imo is more worthwhile
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:18 - Oct 22 with 1237 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:10 - Oct 22 by JonTheJack

Yeah that's the other thing vvankfans are now spouting. When we win or play alright it's because the other team gifts us or are really shit.

Except now Palace are really good. Watford and Newcastle both riding high. Huddersfield beat Man U when we played them off the park. Getting points at Southampton and Spurs are meaningless because we just parked the bus, regardless that we kept Harry Kane and Co from scoring in one of them.

Yeah. Swans fans in the main are a bunch of tvvats and always have been, ever since Division 4. Only happy when they're moaning like fack.

People expecting us to build year on year, get better with every season, play sparkling football regardless of being open, but then not concede any goals either, not willing to take any rough just need the smooth.

This is how a typical Swans fan is and this thread highlights that to a tee.

There's no reasoning with most of you, all you want and NEED is to see negatives and pick on the small guy. See Naughton, see Carroll, see Routs. Facking bullies who need a good slap most of you.

Bang bang bang

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:24 - Oct 22 with 1222 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:16 - Oct 22 by pencoedjack

Are you really interested ?

Your 2 sentences in this post makes me think you know far more about football than Chris ... Your opinion imo is more worthwhile

Yeah. I know fack all about the game. My opining is garbage and you're the main man.

I don't need to swim with the tide, I'm happy with what I see and feel. I'mhappy to go toe to toe on here. And happy to be the Naughton//Routs/Carroll of the message board dealing with snide little pricks like you.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:27 - Oct 22 with 1206 viewsDarran

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:24 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Yeah. I know fack all about the game. My opining is garbage and you're the main man.

I don't need to swim with the tide, I'm happy with what I see and feel. I'mhappy to go toe to toe on here. And happy to be the Naughton//Routs/Carroll of the message board dealing with snide little pricks like you.

That's because you are The Box Office.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:34 - Oct 22 with 1178 viewsDarran

I just this very second saw this on Twitter and immediately thought of this thread.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:34 - Oct 22 with 1177 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:27 - Oct 22 by Darran

That's because you are The Box Office.

Yep.

And because you are just another snide kunt with a chip on your shoulder only on here to cause grief and shit stir.

A man you'll never be.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:37 - Oct 22 with 1163 viewsDarran

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:34 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Yep.

And because you are just another snide kunt with a chip on your shoulder only on here to cause grief and shit stir.

A man you'll never be.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:41 - Oct 22 with 1146 viewsTheResurrection

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:34 - Oct 22 by Darran

I just this very second saw this on Twitter and immediately thought of this thread.

A whole life played out online because his real one is so shit.

Meet online man, a sad individual with no sense of the real world.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:51 - Oct 22 with 1113 viewsDarran

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:41 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

A whole life played out online because his real one is so shit.

Meet online man, a sad individual with no sense of the real world.

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:56 - Oct 22 with 1095 viewsswansea68

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 09:03 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

That is absolute Bullshit. We were anything like outclassed.

They had the brilliant chances, nobody can argue with that and that probably deserved themthe lead.

But we were in that game and bossing possession, making more passes but just didn't have their killer edge.

They sit back and pounce like vipers, they are great at that.

Tammy was a passenger yesterday and we can't afford to attack with ten men. How we best use him in games like that is a difficult one.

So as you saying Swansea were the better team yesterday ? Cos if you are then you have watched a different game to me. Anyone could see the game first half was similar to Watford in the fact they were just walking thru the midfield. Leon days have to be over now. Simple as that. Put a statue up of him and all that yes. We need a midfield general in middle of the park. Strong and pulling the strings. We had Ayew yesterday playing very deep to get the ball and when a front player does that it means he has no faith in the midfield getting it to him. He was deeper than Carroll most of the game. Stats are shit mate. Most of our shots were 20 yards wide and when we were chasing game. What about being on top from first minute and getting crowd onside early ? The pattern of game was obvious after 7/8 mins. He should have made a change after 20 mins. We can't go on playing football the way we do.
Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 11:57 - Oct 22 with 1088 viewsvetchonian

Great game of football, two decent sides went head 2 head on 20:15 - Oct 21 by TheResurrection

Bullshit.

And strange, because I thought this vvank message board was all about shots on goal....???

Swans 19 - Leicester 11

Strange now the shots target is just dismissed out of sight.

Middle aged depressive kunts with nothing going on.....

What are the stats regarding saves made by either keeper?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024