Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Director of Football 17:50 - Oct 21 with 1829 viewslonglostjack

When the owners finally wake up "smell the coffee" and fire Jenkins who should replace him?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

New Director of Football on 22:54 - Oct 21 with 1712 viewsYossarian

NEVER. They will go first.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

New Director of Football on 23:38 - Oct 21 with 1667 viewsheadcleaner

it'll be landon Donovan. id prefer Jason Donivan, either way, were in a mess
New Director of Football on 23:39 - Oct 21 with 1666 viewsLoyal

Jenkins will continue to show a positive financial spread sheet on players in and out and point to the fact we are not in a relegation place.
The yanks have got their money back, and any sale of club is profit.
Jenkins is going nowhere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New Director of Football on 00:30 - Oct 22 with 1630 viewsTom1912

New Director of Football on 23:39 - Oct 21 by Loyal

Jenkins will continue to show a positive financial spread sheet on players in and out and point to the fact we are not in a relegation place.

They haven't got any money back yet and if we get relegated any sale of the club is a loss not profit.

Jenkins has a year left then he's gone.
New Director of Football on 00:32 - Oct 22 with 1622 viewsWarwickHunt

New Director of Football on 00:30 - Oct 22 by Tom1912

They haven't got any money back yet and if we get relegated any sale of the club is a loss not profit.

Jenkins has a year left then he's gone.

Pay the useless cûnt off. Yes, another one...
New Director of Football on 00:38 - Oct 22 with 1615 viewsTom1912

New Director of Football on 00:32 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

Pay the useless cûnt off. Yes, another one...

My understanding is Jenkins didn't want to stay but part of the terms of the sale was there would be a 2 year transitional period where he would stay in position. Don't know how accurate that is but I don't think he'll be in position for much longer. There's no way the owners are going to be happy with last summer's spend, the way it's going.
New Director of Football on 01:00 - Oct 22 with 1590 viewsWarwickHunt

New Director of Football on 00:38 - Oct 22 by Tom1912

My understanding is Jenkins didn't want to stay but part of the terms of the sale was there would be a 2 year transitional period where he would stay in position. Don't know how accurate that is but I don't think he'll be in position for much longer. There's no way the owners are going to be happy with last summer's spend, the way it's going.

Gardening leave ( a.k.a. paying the useless çunt off...).
New Director of Football on 01:49 - Oct 22 with 1559 viewsNeathJack

Aye, I'm sure he was very reluctant to remain in his £500k+ a year job with all expenses paid and access to every Premier League boardroom.

F8ck my eyes.
Login to get fewer ads

New Director of Football on 11:14 - Oct 22 with 1396 viewsDr_Winston

Looks like Dan Ashworth might be available soon...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New Director of Football on 12:04 - Oct 22 with 1361 viewsclloy2

I suspect the reason is two fold:-
a) The Americans are only here short term anyway, get the club in a stronger position commercially and then sell it on for a quick profit. They were probably blinded by jack to a Judas and thought that HJ in the short term could do no wrong and protect their investment (keep Prem status) whilst they looked for the next buyer. BIG mistake No1
and b) They know full well that HJ is public enemy No 1 in the eyes of most Swans fans, so if it all went tits up, they have the perfect fall guy in place to take all the flack, while they extract whatever money they can from the other side of the pond
New Director of Football on 12:07 - Oct 22 with 1349 viewsunion_jack

New Director of Football on 23:39 - Oct 21 by Loyal

Indeed. It's just not in THEIR interest to get rid of him. The club' interest? well that's another question altogether.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

New Director of Football on 12:10 - Oct 22 with 1340 viewsunion_jack

New Director of Football on 12:04 - Oct 22 by clloy2

I suspect the reason is two fold:-
a) The Americans are only here short term anyway, get the club in a stronger position commercially and then sell it on for a quick profit. They were probably blinded by jack to a Judas and thought that HJ in the short term could do no wrong and protect their investment (keep Prem status) whilst they looked for the next buyer. BIG mistake No1
and b) They know full well that HJ is public enemy No 1 in the eyes of most Swans fans, so if it all went tits up, they have the perfect fall guy in place to take all the flack, while they extract whatever money they can from the other side of the pond

Public enemy no.1 in most Swans fans' eyes? I don't know about that.

Even someone on here earlier said we should get behind the DoF

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024