Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
27+ On two midfielders 18:14 - Oct 21 with 1412 viewsmax936

And we’re still relying on Britton, then we bring on Dyer ( who was decent in fairness) then Routledge, question needs to be asked as to where Rangel was dear me lads, l just can’t see where we’re going honestly, if it wasn’t for Fab today we’d have been stuffed out of sight.
27 mill on 2 midfielders who can’t get on the field that with 15 mill last year on Baston, 42 million plus on players that didn’t play ( Baston) and Mesa and Clucas who don’t play, WTF

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

27+ On two midfielders on 18:18 - Oct 21 with 1389 viewsclloy2

That is the question that the vast majority of fans want answered. We aren't the sort of club that can afford to spunk that sort of money away lightly. Whoever is in charge of transfer policy should be brought to task if not fired.
27+ On two midfielders on 18:19 - Oct 21 with 1358 viewsdickythorpe

It's a cûnting embarrassment
27+ On two midfielders on 18:23 - Oct 21 with 1346 viewsmonmouth

I can see exactly where we are going Steve.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

27+ On two midfielders on 18:28 - Oct 21 with 1328 viewsOldjack

It is ridiculous as you say ,but playing pedestrian football no matter who's on the pitch will end in tears. PC needs to sort this or his days are truly numbered, Leicester tempo was on a different level making us look like a L1 Team. And what's with those gloves ffs ? bloody pussies !
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 18:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

27+ On two midfielders on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 1304 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think there is definitely serious friction between Jenkins and PC.
I think it is only a matter of time before Clem is sacked or he walks which will leave our DOF back in charge of replacing him.
I suspect it could then end up with Leon or Cameron Toshack in charge with Curt assisting. A very depressing thought.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

27+ On two midfielders on 18:47 - Oct 21 with 1270 viewsSgorioFruit

the biggest question you need to ask, is not why Dyer is on the pitch but why does he look like our best player when he is on the pitch.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

27+ On two midfielders on 18:49 - Oct 21 with 1262 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

If lead boots narsingh starts another game for us ,i’ll Punch clement in the balls the tall bastar d

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

27+ On two midfielders on 23:50 - Oct 21 with 1057 viewsYossarian

27+ On two midfielders on 18:49 - Oct 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

If lead boots narsingh starts another game for us ,i’ll Punch clement in the balls the tall bastar d

He’s got to be one of the candidates for worst PL signing. He is dogshite. Jenkins should resign out of principle on this deal alone.....mmmm

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

27+ On two midfielders on 00:22 - Oct 22 with 992 viewsploppy

27+ On two midfielders on 23:50 - Oct 21 by Yossarian

He’s got to be one of the candidates for worst PL signing. He is dogshite. Jenkins should resign out of principle on this deal alone.....mmmm

Just watching the lowlights on MoTD. Narsingh could have redeemed himself today - he needed to do one thing. In the lead up to Leicester's second goal, when Carroll's free kick is headed out, Narsingh is tussling with a Leicester player inside their half. Now, I hate to say this but he HAS to foul the Leicester player there - and take a yellow card for it if necessary. The top teams do this all the time, but we are so naive sometimes. Anyway, he didn't, he lost the ball and about 10secs later the ball's in our net.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024