Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR, Norwich & Swansea 20:08 - Oct 21 with 2461 viewsAl_Bundy

From when we got promoted to the Prem together there is nobody from the QPR squad now playing in the Premier League for any club. Fer joined soon afterwards

From the Norwich squad only Andrew Surman is still playing at Bournemouth as a squad fringe player and Kyle Naughton

So we have Britton, Rangel , Dyer, Routledge and added Fer and Naughton and we're all wondering why we are struggling again.

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:09 - Oct 21 with 2452 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We are littered with players other clubs wouldn't even consider having on their bench.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:11 - Oct 21 with 2434 viewsJackfath

How many of our players would have been in the Leicester team today?

Fabianski.

Anyone else?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:17 - Oct 21 with 2397 viewsIslander

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:11 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

How many of our players would have been in the Leicester team today?

Fabianski.

Anyone else?

Leicester as a benchmark is flattering - recent PL champs and quarter finalists in the champions league
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:18 - Oct 21 with 2389 viewsunion_jack

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:17 - Oct 21 by Islander

Leicester as a benchmark is flattering - recent PL champs and quarter finalists in the champions league

And in the relegation zone as of 3 o'clock today.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:24 - Oct 21 with 2344 viewsAl_Bundy

Guess the point is.. players find their level yet 6 years on we are still offering contracts to players as quite rightly pointed out, wouldn't even be considered for other teams benches.
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:30 - Oct 21 with 2300 viewscmajack

And that is the problem in a nutshell throw in the fact that we have wasted so much money on average players who can't even get in the team and it's a recipe for disaster.
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:34 - Oct 21 with 2271 viewsNOTRAC

Strange thing is we are still in the Premiership. QPR and Norwich are not!

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 23:40 - Oct 21 with 2011 viewsMartyrman57

Also we are 1 of only 10 ever present in Premier League since 2011. Top 6 plus Everton, Stoke and West Brom are the others.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 00:07 - Oct 22 with 1961 viewsploppy

Not convinced this is a good argument. We were promoted to the PL by playing a PL style of football and it's what enabled us to survive in the PL (at least the early years). By that argument, the players we had were capable of playing a PL style of football so it's no surprise to me that they're still with us. The problem those other 2 clubs had was that they were basically playing Championship quality football and they continued that style in the PL - and didn't survive very long. Try Cardiff as another example. Playing a PL style of football won't necessarily get you promoted from the Championship - although that seems to be changing with the likes of Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Brighton, etc.
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 09:58 - Oct 22 with 1764 viewsJBT95

Does it matter who Norwich and QPR had 7 years ago?!
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 09:59 - Oct 22 with 1756 viewsBrynmill_Jack

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 09:58 - Oct 22 by JBT95

Does it matter who Norwich and QPR had 7 years ago?!

No. It matters what the Swans had 7 Years ago. And still have.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 11:39 - Oct 22 with 1631 viewsTheResurrection

Another facking pathetic thread and the idiot who posted it cannot see the wood for the trees.

He mentions two other club's not even in the Premier league anymore, like Blackpool aren't before us, Cardiff after us, Middlesborough from last season, Villa, Newcastle twice went down, Sunderland.....

This is how shit the Swans are and how we went about it under Jenkins and Co....

WE'RE STILL FACKING THERE.

7 FACKING YEARS

And we've got or picked up THE WORST fans in the history of football.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 11:55 - Oct 22 with 1577 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer (and Routledge) were a massive improvement when they came on yesterday, Dyer in particular. I thought he showed miles more than Narsingh and I'd start him over Narsingh to be honest. His urgency and enthusiasm was fantastic.

There was one moment when he received the ball right by the dug out about 8 or 9 minutes from the end facing our goal. Clement pointed for him to square it to Carroll, but Nathan ignored him, turned and drove up the pitch.

Summed it all up for me in one instant.
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 12:08 - Oct 22 with 1543 viewsclloy2

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:09 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We are littered with players other clubs wouldn't even consider having on their bench.

Dwight- Unfortunately that is the only obvious common direction /strategy which the club have embarked on in recent years
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 12:09 - Oct 22 with 1536 viewsclloy2

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:17 - Oct 21 by Islander

Add to that they have wealthy Billionaire owners who are not in it for short term gain.
QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 12:12 - Oct 22 with 1530 viewsclloy2

QPR, Norwich & Swansea on 20:34 - Oct 21 by NOTRAC

Strange thing is we are still in the Premiership. QPR and Norwich are not!

Give them time - HJ is busily implementing his blueprint that will shortly see that happen, that;s one of the last pieces of the jigsaw left for him to sign off on, thats his parting gift to us.. From a Jack to a Judas and the Championship
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024