Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The American Owners versus The Trust 21:08 - Oct 21 with 15349 viewsDarran

I wasn't going to post this untill I'd spoken to Phil tomorrow but I've decided after a couple of beers that it wouldn't be fair to ask him.

Someone told me today that the American owners are not too happy with going ahead with the buying of shares off the Trust and want a change in what they promised meaning that the Trust will be left with no option other than legal action.

Anyone heard anything?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:16 - Oct 21 with 5807 viewsmonmouth

Should have been legal action anyway. Stop pussyfooting around with these c*nts. Get them into court and spin the wheel. It’s better than a slow lingering death. Bank the cash and let them get on with ruining the club = or not. No more facking bridges. Lose and no tears you gave it your best. We would still have the shareholding unless I’ve missed something.

And no, I’ve heard nothing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:20 - Oct 21 with 5761 viewsDr_Winston

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:16 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Should have been legal action anyway. Stop pussyfooting around with these c*nts. Get them into court and spin the wheel. It’s better than a slow lingering death. Bank the cash and let them get on with ruining the club = or not. No more facking bridges. Lose and no tears you gave it your best. We would still have the shareholding unless I’ve missed something.

Got to disagree with you there Monny.

Legal action has to be the absolute last resort. The Nuclear Option.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:23 - Oct 21 with 5729 viewsE20Jack

This with bells on.

It was a no brainer.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:28 - Oct 21 with 5685 viewsbiggar

Agree 100%
The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:29 - Oct 21 with 5673 viewsWingstandwood

Well Darren I posted last weekend my opinion that also questioned the Yanks/sell-outs trustworthy-cred regarding keeping promises and not doing a U' turn/renege action on that very deal. The lot of em have got 'previous'! Why should anyone have any confidence untill they have kept their side of the deal and paid all the money owed.

Could you imagine if they've done yet another 'dirty' on SCST? Holy sh#t! Talk about lowest of the low.

Argus!

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:31 - Oct 21 with 5652 viewsmonmouth

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:20 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

I can’t see it mate. There is nothing to be gained by gifting away the only lever we have. It’s finished anyway so if it’s nuclear so be it. Nothing will be gained by trying to cuddle up to vipers. If they are reneging on an already loaded deal blatantly in their favour, chuck the grenade in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:31 - Oct 21 with 5635 viewsDr_Winston

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:31 - Oct 21 by monmouth

I can’t see it mate. There is nothing to be gained by gifting away the only lever we have. It’s finished anyway so if it’s nuclear so be it. Nothing will be gained by trying to cuddle up to vipers. If they are reneging on an already loaded deal blatantly in their favour, chuck the grenade in.

If they're doing it now then yeah, there's not much wiggle room.

Can't agree that it should have been the first choice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:31 - Oct 21 with 5635 viewsbuilthjack

Time to burn the yank flags around the ground.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:32 - Oct 21 with 5629 viewsDarran

A regular poster on here has DM'd me on Twitter and he's heard the same.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 5601 viewsJoshTheJack

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:31 - Oct 21 by builthjack

Time to burn the yank flags around the ground.

Trump would probably declare war on us!!!
The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 5581 viewspencoedjack

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:32 - Oct 21 by Darran

A regular poster on here has DM'd me on Twitter and he's heard the same.

Sorry to sound dispodent but I doubt the Yanks are quivering in their boots about a court case against a trust with no backbone.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:42]
The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:37 - Oct 21 with 5567 viewsJackfath

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:36 - Oct 21 by pencoedjack

Sorry to sound dispodent but I doubt the Yanks are quivering in their boots about a court case against a trust with no backbone.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:42]

I agree with this 100%.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:39 - Oct 21 with 5559 viewslonglostjack

Bang on. I filled in the Trust's survey today because I hadn't renewed. Appreciate they're doing it in their free time and all that but come on boys - show a bit of spirit and don't get sucked in to corporate comforts. Was talking to an Orient fan today who had a bit to do with their Trust and was saying what a great bloke Richard Lillicrap was. Never ever forget who we are.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:40 - Oct 21 with 5540 viewsWingstandwood

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:31 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

If they're doing it now then yeah, there's not much wiggle room.

Can't agree that it should have been the first choice.

If they have done another dirty the complete and utter contempt and appalling disrespect they must have towards both SCST and supporters is beyond comprehension. Stuff like the Morgan/Van Zweden travel club, Dineen reappointment farce and Jenkins continued tenure etc, etc, etc... is gutter standard stuff also.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:41]

Argus!

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:43 - Oct 21 with 5507 viewsbuilthjack

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:35 - Oct 21 by JoshTheJack

Trump would probably declare war on us!!!

Just get the Russian hoolies to chase him out of town

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:43 - Oct 21 with 5492 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Americans don’t want to do the deal that they negotiated with the Trust?

Does that mean that if they’d been members of the Trust they’d have voted for legal action?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:44 - Oct 21 with 5476 viewsJackfath

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:43 - Oct 21 by builthjack

Just get the Russian hoolies to chase him out of town

We could sing it every game then and GaryJack could sit in his sit gurning like a chimp on speed at the bants.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:48 - Oct 21 with 5441 viewspencoedjack

By the time it gets to court the Yanks will be long gone I’d imagine
The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:54 - Oct 21 with 5389 viewsItchySphincter

I guess they think we're gonna be relegated. I noticed Uxbridge isn't posting lately, why not? His mob got us in to this.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The American Owners versus The Trust on 22:15 - Oct 21 with 5286 viewsQJumpingJack

If this were true, surely the trust would have notified members?
The American Owners versus The Trust on 22:24 - Oct 21 with 5226 viewsSgorioFruit

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:39 - Oct 21 by longlostjack

Bang on. I filled in the Trust's survey today because I hadn't renewed. Appreciate they're doing it in their free time and all that but come on boys - show a bit of spirit and don't get sucked in to corporate comforts. Was talking to an Orient fan today who had a bit to do with their Trust and was saying what a great bloke Richard Lillicrap was. Never ever forget who we are.

I filled out that survey today too mate.
In the bottom box they ask for your opinion on what the trust can do to help us change our minds about not renewing.

Grow a backbone

That’s what I wrote

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The American Owners versus The Trust on 22:30 - Oct 21 with 5205 viewsWarwickHunt

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:39 - Oct 21 by longlostjack

Rich was indeed a great bloke and must be turning in his grave at what's become of us. Ditto Mike Kent.
The American Owners versus The Trust on 22:39 - Oct 21 with 5158 viewswaynekerr55

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:20 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Correct. The judge will consider this in any decision. One party has tried to negotiate, the other has been duplicitous throughout.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The American Owners versus The Trust on 22:56 - Oct 21 with 5082 viewsGaryjack

The American Owners versus The Trust on 21:44 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

We could sing it every game then and GaryJack could sit in his sit gurning like a chimp on speed at the bants.

Oh stop it Jackie, you're getting all girlie again mun!

The American Owners versus The Trust on 22:59 - Oct 21 with 5056 viewsGaryjack

The American Owners versus The Trust on 22:30 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

Rich was indeed a great bloke and must be turning in his grave at what's become of us. Ditto Mike Kent.

This with Big Bens bells on!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024