Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys lost again then 21:50 - Oct 21 with 4089 viewsDarran

Just saying. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys lost again then on 21:53 - Oct 21 with 4084 viewsbiggar

Yes but they lost in a very tight match, away from home, against possibly the best side in Europe. We got beat by Leicester at home :(
Ospreys lost again then on 22:05 - Oct 21 with 4057 viewsphact0rri

Ospreys lost again then on 21:53 - Oct 21 by biggar

Yes but they lost in a very tight match, away from home, against possibly the best side in Europe. We got beat by Leicester at home :(

isn't there a forum you can go to, to talk about this!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Ospreys lost again then on 22:05 - Oct 21 with 4053 viewsDarran

Ospreys lost again then on 22:05 - Oct 21 by phact0rri

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys lost again then on 22:06 - Oct 21 with 4049 viewsjack2jack

Ospreys lost again then on 22:05 - Oct 21 by phact0rri

Bugger you beat me to it
Ospreys lost again then on 22:09 - Oct 21 with 4037 viewsbiggar

Haha good point !!
Ospreys lost again then on 08:37 - Oct 22 with 3916 viewswhoflungdung

Makes it better,not

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Ospreys lost again then on 11:47 - Oct 22 with 3839 viewsmax936

Ospreys lost again then on 21:53 - Oct 21 by biggar

Raced into a 17-7 after 25 mins, then they picked up the pace and we struggled, the ref didn't help to many inconsistencies, the sin-binning of Dan Evans was very harsh and yet when the Sarries player did it later in the game which was a lot worse he didn't sin bin him.

We did very well to hang in and get so close to them in the end, so hopeful signs that we're turning the corner.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 11:49]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys lost again then on 12:23 - Oct 22 with 3819 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ospreys lost again then on 11:47 - Oct 22 by max936

Raced into a 17-7 after 25 mins, then they picked up the pace and we struggled, the ref didn't help to many inconsistencies, the sin-binning of Dan Evans was very harsh and yet when the Sarries player did it later in the game which was a lot worse he didn't sin bin him.

We did very well to hang in and get so close to them in the end, so hopeful signs that we're turning the corner.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 11:49]

Was a much, much better performance to be honest. Considering Saracens have won the European Cup for the last 2 seasons, was expecting a hiding.

Set piece, intensity and overall game management was hugely improved. One or two decisions which went against us cost us the game

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys lost again then on 12:28 - Oct 22 with 3811 viewsmax936

Ospreys lost again then on 12:23 - Oct 22 by PozuelosSideys

Was a much, much better performance to be honest. Considering Saracens have won the European Cup for the last 2 seasons, was expecting a hiding.

Set piece, intensity and overall game management was hugely improved. One or two decisions which went against us cost us the game

First time I've enjoyed watching them this season, the fact I was enjoying a few sarsaparillas might have helped to

Ospreys lost again then on 12:38 - Oct 22 with 3804 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ospreys lost again then on 12:28 - Oct 22 by max936

First time I've enjoyed watching them this season, the fact I was enjoying a few sarsaparillas might have helped to

Watched it sober and i felt exactly the same. Its been pathetic so far this season, but hopefully thats the benchmark now. If it is, we will win more than we lose. Unfortunately the November series means will lose half the squad as usual

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ospreys lost again then on 12:40 - Oct 22 with 3802 viewsmax936

Ospreys lost again then on 12:38 - Oct 22 by PozuelosSideys

Watched it sober and i felt exactly the same. Its been pathetic so far this season, but hopefully thats the benchmark now. If it is, we will win more than we lose. Unfortunately the November series means will lose half the squad as usual

I was in Hogarths watching on the big screen until they switched over for the boxing saw the end on the smaller tele then

Ospreys lost again then on 13:19 - Oct 22 with 3774 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys lost again then on 12:28 - Oct 22 by max936

No it was a great game of rugby played by proper courageous men that gave it everything. In this case the winning was almost unimportant as both teams really went for each other. You could see the mutual respect at the end. It was proper sport. Totally unospreylike.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys lost again then on 13:26 - Oct 22 with 3767 viewsmax936

Ospreys lost again then on 13:19 - Oct 22 by monmouth

No it was a great game of rugby played by proper courageous men that gave it everything. In this case the winning was almost unimportant as both teams really went for each other. You could see the mutual respect at the end. It was proper sport. Totally unospreylike.

I agree, my mate Steve is doing a great job l knew he’d turn things around.

Ospreys lost again then on 13:32 - Oct 22 with 3760 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys lost again then on 13:26 - Oct 22 by max936

I agree, my mate Steve is doing a great job l knew he’d turn things around.

I think they were told that he's on his bike and that AWJ would be taking on a coaching role.

When you look at the injury list, that was some performance. Saracens have been burying teams. Be interesting to see what happens in the return. The centre and the open side looked bloody good. I hope they are Welsh and stay fit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys lost again then on 14:08 - Oct 22 with 3733 viewsdickythorpe

Owen Watkin is the centre, Sam Cross the Olympic 7's medallist is the open side (I think)
Ospreys lost again then on 16:59 - Oct 22 with 3682 viewsmax936

Ospreys lost again then on 14:08 - Oct 22 by dickythorpe

Owen Watkin is the centre, Sam Cross the Olympic 7's medallist is the open side (I think)

Correct Dicky both played very well, got to build for yesterdays performance although it did get tough when Sarries increased the pace both with the ball and their movement.

Ospreys lost again then on 12:45 - Oct 23 with 3572 viewsattila_the_hun

Darran is obsessed with the Ospreys

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024