Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski 23:24 - Oct 21 with 2204 viewsProfessor

Really could have been 3 or 4 down by half time today without him.
Fabianski on 08:21 - Oct 22 with 2152 viewscmajack

Perhaps it would have been better if it had been 4 by half time. While i never want the swans to lose sometimes having a real good hammering at home turns the crowd against Jenkins and the manager. It was hammerings at home against West ham and Bournemouth that eventually sealed Bradleys fate . While only losing by the odd goal yesterday and the crowd encouraging and cheering till the end the facts are we have lost 4 out of 5 at home against a lot of teams we should be taking points off. And yet most fans drift off into the night with not a murmur against chairman or manager.
Fabianski on 16:34 - Oct 22 with 2066 viewsawayjack

Fabianski on 08:21 - Oct 22 by cmajack

Perhaps it would have been better if it had been 4 by half time. While i never want the swans to lose sometimes having a real good hammering at home turns the crowd against Jenkins and the manager. It was hammerings at home against West ham and Bournemouth that eventually sealed Bradleys fate . While only losing by the odd goal yesterday and the crowd encouraging and cheering till the end the facts are we have lost 4 out of 5 at home against a lot of teams we should be taking points off. And yet most fans drift off into the night with not a murmur against chairman or manager.

The apathy amongst fans doesn't surprise me anymore. Thousands of premier league only fans that'll be gone as soon as we get relegated. Listening to reactions from Everton and West Ham fans and seems it's not it's not just us. Days when fans influence greedy owners long gone. It's all about money from Tv rights so fans don't matter.
Fabianski on 16:35 - Oct 22 with 2062 viewsawayjack

Oh and agree Fabianski was our MOM. Wonder how much Jenkins thinks we can sell him for?
Fabianski on 16:44 - Oct 22 with 2046 viewswhoflungdung

That s a terrible indictment of Swansea

Apathy ?

We should be angry ,angrier than any other club given the glorious opportunity we re throwing away

What will these PL fans do if we go south?

Shopping? Can't see that as Swansea shops are hardly worth jackshit

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Fabianski on 20:39 - Oct 22 with 1986 viewsskettyparkherbert

Fabianski on 16:34 - Oct 22 by awayjack

The apathy amongst fans doesn't surprise me anymore. Thousands of premier league only fans that'll be gone as soon as we get relegated. Listening to reactions from Everton and West Ham fans and seems it's not it's not just us. Days when fans influence greedy owners long gone. It's all about money from Tv rights so fans don't matter.

Very true indeed.

Worst case scenario, Swans will be relegated and the Scum will get promoted and replace us?

What the fuk is happening with our fantastic club, we don't seem to have learned a bloody thing over the past 7 seasons apart from some powerful individuals making money.

Roberto gave us a brand new identity that we all bought into and other managers have embraced and progressed it
We were once the talk of league 1 then the Championship then the prem but here we are 7 years later and sadly we are beyond recognition from that side/club.

From a Jack to a King, my arse!
Fabianski on 21:01 - Oct 22 with 1951 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fabianski on 08:21 - Oct 22 by cmajack

Bradley was sacked after West Ham.

We were arguably even worse under Curtis in the next game against Bournemouth which confirmed that we needed to act fast and get an appointment made.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fabianski on 08:21 - Oct 23 with 1859 viewsProfessor

Fabianski on 16:34 - Oct 22 by awayjack

I don’t get to many games as the 8 hour round-trip and both family and work make it tricky. I was in the North for the Watford game and South on Saturday. We were marginally better Saturday as a team but the worst we have played since Kenny Jackett was manager. Furthermore the silence when Leicester scored shocked me. It was a foul day and I got stuck on the M4 but the lack of passion on and off the field startled me. Perhaps we deserve to be back at Rotherham , Cewe and Port Vale. That Ki and Nathan Dyer were our best outfield players sums it up.
Fabianski on 08:25 - Oct 23 with 1851 viewswhoflungdung

Great post Paul but some will see you have having no right to criticise having moved away

You are dead right

I too am sickened at the silence ,the acceptance ,the despair .First thing we have to do is to address this and get us with fire in belly .Mesa could do this ,but he won't get the chance

Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski on 09:38 - Oct 23 with 1811 viewsLoyal

Fabianski on 08:25 - Oct 23 by whoflungdung

Great post Paul but some will see you have having no right to criticise having moved away

You are dead right

I too am sickened at the silence ,the acceptance ,the despair .First thing we have to do is to address this and get us with fire in belly .Mesa could do this ,but he won't get the chance

The time to enforce change was last season.
To be brave etc.
The likes of a few on here mocked it not knowing that thousands read this.
Clever people eh ?

More like uneducated pricks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fabianski on 10:13 - Oct 23 with 1785 viewswhoflungdung

Fair ,loyal

The siggy llorente money could have really moved us on

It's why Jenkins should have been sacked

It's rank bad business

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024