Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else still annoyed this morning 09:47 - Oct 22 with 6446 viewsowainglyndwr

It ruins the weekend delete match of the day can't be bothered to watch sky sports.
I cannot see us beating the drop this year.
Some are saying that they would rather go down to get Jenkins and shit out of our club.
The only problem is I don't think we would ever get back up
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:54 - Oct 22 with 1854 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:50 - Oct 22 by whoflungdung

Mostly true but Laudrup had lost interest seemingly

Who followed him and what players were brought in has led to where we are

Laudrup lost interest because things that were done....or I should say not done by board members.

He wanted certain players but was refused them because of Tutumala situation.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:56 - Oct 22 with 1851 viewswhoflungdung

Fair response but I d have liked the guy to front up to them

It's a fair assessment though but Laudrup has done nowt since

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:59 - Oct 22 with 1842 viewsmagicdaps10

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:56 - Oct 22 by whoflungdung

Fair response but I d have liked the guy to front up to them

It's a fair assessment though but Laudrup has done nowt since

Pointless fronting up to Jenkins, law upon himself in his little castle.

Jenkins does not get told because he is always right, think Laudrup in what he done proves that he was the better man.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 14:11 - Oct 22 with 1824 viewswhoflungdung

Then it's where we are really going wrong daps

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:05 - Oct 22 with 1754 viewsYossarian

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:57 - Oct 22 by WarwickHunt

We could have pushed on - instead Jenkins sacked Laudrup and the dream (nightmare) team of Monk, Pep "Mr. Relegation" Clotet, Kris "Welsh League" O'Leary and Sleepy Beattie took over with Jenkins as DoF. Fück my eyes - did that really happen?

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction...

Post-Monk we've been treading water at best with Guidolin (potentially a great coach if given the right players) and PC and drowning under Bobbly, surely the most bizarre appointment in British football since...err...Kevin Fûcking Cullis.

If the Yanks are serious (big if...) they'll pay Jenkins off and get a pro DoF in pronto.

And before someone chimes in with "we're not Man City" - correct, we're Swansea City and we had a system that worked, produced great football and were most neutral fans' second team.
The actions of one power-crazed, clueless egomaniac destroyed that and are turning us into another Sunderland.

Agree with most of this Warwick but I don’t think we need a Director of Football (whatever the feck it’s supposed to mean).The Manager / Head Coach should be solely responsible for the final say on recruitment and a Chief Executive should do the rest. Sack Jenkins now!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:07 - Oct 22 with 1748 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:59 - Oct 22 by magicdaps10

Pointless fronting up to Jenkins, law upon himself in his little castle.

Jenkins does not get told because he is always right, think Laudrup in what he done proves that he was the better man.

Heard that he was also resentful that Laudrup was getting more credit.

Took it with a pinch of salt at the time but seems much more plausible now.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:09 - Oct 22 with 1742 viewsDarran

We could have pushed on - instead Jenkins sacked Laudrup and the dream (nightmare) team of Monk, Pep "Mr. Relegation" Clotet, Kris "Welsh League" O'Leary and Sleepy Beattie took over with Jenkins as DoF. Fück my eyes - did that really happen?

Post-Monk we've been treading water at best with Guidolin (potentially a great coach if given the right players) and PC and drowning under Bobbly, surely the most bizarre appointment in British football since...err...Kevin Fûcking Cullis.

If the Yanks are serious (big if...) they'll pay Jenkins off and get a pro DoF in pronto.

And before someone chimes in with "we're not Man City" - correct, we're Swansea City and we had a system that worked, produced great football and were most neutral fans' second team.
The actions of one power-crazed, clueless egomaniac destroyed that and are turning us into another Sunderland.

Not a bad post but what we wouldn't give for finishing 8th under Monk now.

In my opinion there's no need to mention any ex-managers because they didn't give themselves the job,there's only one name to blame for this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:15 - Oct 22 with 1724 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:05 - Oct 22 by Yossarian

Agree with most of this Warwick but I don’t think we need a Director of Football (whatever the feck it’s supposed to mean).The Manager / Head Coach should be solely responsible for the final say on recruitment and a Chief Executive should do the rest. Sack Jenkins now!

I'd have been very 'appy if Guidolin had been able to bring in half a dozen players of his choosing.

The DoF/coach model only works if you have someone who really knows the game and has great contacts. Jenkins fails miserably on both counts.

I still prefer the manager/coach picking the players he wants and the board/CE signing the cheques.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:25 - Oct 22 with 1708 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:09 - Oct 22 by Darran

Not a bad post but what we wouldn't give for finishing 8th under Monk now.

In my opinion there's no need to mention any ex-managers because they didn't give themselves the job,there's only one name to blame for this.

Agree to a large extent but this mess started with Monk/Jenkins dismantling our style and squad - laughably in the name of maintaining our "football ethos".

Jenkins is about as much use as a pair of piss-soaked clown shoes in a ballet school.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 15:28 - Oct 22 with 1700 viewsBloodyhills

I just feel resigned. Still hope we can turn it around but it's not looking likely.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 16:51 - Oct 22 with 1634 viewsGeoffThom

👏 bravo
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 1571 viewsskettyparkherbert

Fantastic post mate, bang on.

Totally lost our identity. We need to start over but where the fuk do we start???
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 21:15 - Oct 22 with 1546 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When Jenkins has given managers freedom to recruit players to suit the manager’s system within a specified budget we have been successful (Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup)

Since Jenkins has interfered with the recruitment of players we have gone steadily downhill.

When Jenkins allows others to make decisions we are successful.

When Jenkins makes decisions we are unsuccessful.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 1502 viewsFireboy2

I've calmed down a bit

But not much

I couldn't believe how lazy they were,especially when we had the ball

There was little or no movement off the ball

It was like they were waiting for one of them to do something

But a special mention should go to ayew

He ran his blood to water trying to create something

I bet he was knackered this morning

Top man

The others fab excepted should take a good look in the mirror at themselves
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 01:39 - Oct 23 with 1458 viewsLeonWasGod

Tampin still. Not with losing as that can always happen, but the manner of it.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 08:57 - Oct 23 with 1403 viewswhoflungdung

Hard to argue with Rocky Wozza on that not that it makes me feel any better or less bitter

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:10 - Oct 23 with 1391 viewsSTID2017

I just find it sad that whichever eleven players are on the field for us at any given time cannot play with enough collective and individual passion and self-respect to make them say "I / we are better than this. Let's show the other team and and anyone watching what we are made of"
I know they are all highly paid, but there used to be a time when players crossed the white line onto the field and for 90 minutes they were full of passion for the game.
I still believe we can turn it around even with the average squad we have, but my worry is I don't think PC is the answer and I don't know who would replace him that could give us the lift needed.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:52 - Oct 23 with 1362 viewsWarwickHunt

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:10 - Oct 23 by STID2017

I just find it sad that whichever eleven players are on the field for us at any given time cannot play with enough collective and individual passion and self-respect to make them say "I / we are better than this. Let's show the other team and and anyone watching what we are made of"
I know they are all highly paid, but there used to be a time when players crossed the white line onto the field and for 90 minutes they were full of passion for the game.
I still believe we can turn it around even with the average squad we have, but my worry is I don't think PC is the answer and I don't know who would replace him that could give us the lift needed.

My guess is we'll continue to tread water and grind out results to just about keep us up. Get two or three players in January - the bare minimum to paper over the cracks. Three years on and we still have the two worst full-backs in the league...

While Jenkins and Yankee Doodle Moneyball are buying the players we're fûcked whoever manages us.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 10:31 - Oct 23 with 1325 viewsFireboy2

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 09:52 - Oct 23 by WarwickHunt

My guess is we'll continue to tread water and grind out results to just about keep us up. Get two or three players in January - the bare minimum to paper over the cracks. Three years on and we still have the two worst full-backs in the league...

While Jenkins and Yankee Doodle Moneyball are buying the players we're fûcked whoever manages us.

I agree with everything you posted apart from our full backs

Olsson isn't a bad player at all

In fact he had a decent game on saturday

And I feel for naughton as it must hard work playing with such a lazy waste of skin in narsingh
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:29 - Oct 23 with 1299 viewsJackSkellington

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:00 - Oct 22 by Kinsey

PC’s favourite phrase. “We must do better”.

Has a bit of the ring of Monk's catchphrase, "We must work harder".

Actually, at the moment 'working harder' would be good advice for many of them. If I see Tom Carroll standing still watching the game unfold around him again, completely unprepared for any pass that doesn't land directly at his feet... I can't understand how he hasn't been benched. Surely Ki or Clucas must be worth a start ahead of him right now?
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 11:48 - Oct 23 with 1271 viewsKGriz16

Honestly, what are we 9, 10 games in? I've lost all passion and energy for this season already and can't see it becoming any better.
Annoyed at the transfers over the Summer.
Annoyed at the boring/tedious football on display.
Annoyed at another sh*t performance
Annoyed at the reliance on players like Routledge and Dyer at this level.
Annoyed at the trust.
Annoyed at HJ
Annoyed with Clement.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:08 - Oct 23 with 1232 viewsJackFish

In our first season in the PL, players like Gower, Orlandi, Richards, Agustien, Dobbie, Moore and Lita all played a lot of games, but we were a much, much better unit than we are now. We signed players who were comfortable on the ball the way we played made us different from the other sides and allowed us to compete with better teams.

Now we're just another identikit lower half PL team, singing players from relegated sides and abroad without apparently any idea of how we're going to fit them into the team, or without any care as to how they're going to be used. We're just like Wolves when we first came up, Sunderland or Villa, we'll keep changing managers and just about survive until our luck runs out.

I'd love us to go back to what made us succesful in the first place, I don't think Clement is the right man for doing that though, as good a job as he did last season he's definitely a defensive coach first and foremost, doesn't seem to have much idea how to attack teams now that we've dumped off our only sources of goals from last season. It wouldn't surprise me if we went to Arsenal on Saturday and bored the pants off them for another 0-0 like we did at Spurs - Clement is very good at that. Our complete inability to create chances or beat the weaker teams at home is a huge problem though.
Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:42 - Oct 23 with 1204 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 13:08 - Oct 23 by JackFish

In our first season in the PL, players like Gower, Orlandi, Richards, Agustien, Dobbie, Moore and Lita all played a lot of games, but we were a much, much better unit than we are now. We signed players who were comfortable on the ball the way we played made us different from the other sides and allowed us to compete with better teams.

Now we're just another identikit lower half PL team, singing players from relegated sides and abroad without apparently any idea of how we're going to fit them into the team, or without any care as to how they're going to be used. We're just like Wolves when we first came up, Sunderland or Villa, we'll keep changing managers and just about survive until our luck runs out.

I'd love us to go back to what made us succesful in the first place, I don't think Clement is the right man for doing that though, as good a job as he did last season he's definitely a defensive coach first and foremost, doesn't seem to have much idea how to attack teams now that we've dumped off our only sources of goals from last season. It wouldn't surprise me if we went to Arsenal on Saturday and bored the pants off them for another 0-0 like we did at Spurs - Clement is very good at that. Our complete inability to create chances or beat the weaker teams at home is a huge problem though.

We used to sign players with the managers gameplan in mind. We haven't had a manager with a decent gameplay since Laudrups left apart from Guidolin
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 13:43]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 14:22 - Oct 23 with 1171 viewsEbo

I've detached myself emotionally from results nowadays I get cheesed off during the game but afterwards I just chill out about it all. What will be will be, there are more important things in life than watching over paid people kicking a bag of wind.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Anyone else still annoyed this morning on 20:11 - Oct 23 with 1124 viewsdameedna

Anyone think that Norwich were a better team than us when we beat them 3 0 at home we were lucky to come up from the championship.

Even 2nd half v reading we were lucky.

The italian bloke and sinclair got us up.

The gulf in class is big and we like norwich and reading struggle to fund.

Laudrup was on a 2 year deal. 16 players was not the blueprint. He didnt fit.

Our DOF has a track record.

Under Brendan we warched taylor run to half way then turn back and revert to tikka takka.

Brendan is not coming back.

So far so good we competed against leicester and we play united and arsenal next. For many that is living the dream. It is extremy good for the economy of the region.

Dogshit in the city centre is annoying. The football club is a sense of pride. Despite the recent ownership battle.

It would be nice to play tikka takka on a Trust budget. That chapter in history has closed but who is to say it wont in future open again.

We all get the sense of loss but if we were doing as well as Watford we would be forgetting how fickle we are when we hit the bottom three.

Reading and Norwich are good examples. Hull looked better than us last year until the final lap.

Small fish in a big pond is better than more dog shit in the city centre.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 20:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024