Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" 15:32 - Oct 22 with 7196 viewsTheResurrection

Not our game based on them having better outright chances.

Everton played off the park and Siggy is an absolute kunt.

One thing we could guarantee if he was still with us now we'd be rock bottom. Most overrated player in our history.

God help the next edition to his thread on the Everton forum in the next few hours.... Usual words we see.... Coward, slow, no influence, can't go past a man, anonymous, where's Barkley.

Outclassed.

Learn.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

That was the true meaning of the word on 06:39 - Oct 23 with 3365 viewsdobjack2

That was the true meaning of the word on 21:25 - Oct 22 by GeoffThom

Llorente was a link up player you stupid count 😂😂😂😂

Where did I say he wasn’t knobhead?

I assume you are confusing me with someone else
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 09:18 - Oct 23 with 3312 viewsSTID2017

So you hated watching Siggy so much over the past few years, you are obsessed with watching him now ?
Beggars belief

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 09:35 - Oct 23 with 3298 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 09:18 - Oct 23 by STID2017

So you hated watching Siggy so much over the past few years, you are obsessed with watching him now ?
Beggars belief

The truth is that whilst some on here lauded Siggurdsson as a top 4 player others disagreed. And rightly so as his limitations are being cruelly exposed at a level far below top 4.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 11:57 - Oct 23 with 3267 viewswhoflungdung

However ,we were arguably better with sigh and Lorente in our line up

What has replaced them is not as good

Fact

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:20 - Oct 23 with 3235 viewsSTID2017

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 09:35 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

The truth is that whilst some on here lauded Siggurdsson as a top 4 player others disagreed. And rightly so as his limitations are being cruelly exposed at a level far below top 4.

The point I was making wasn't the merits or otherwise of Siggy & Llorente being with us this season.
It's a moot point anyway, and whilst my foot was clearly in the "keep them" camp, I accept sensible views to the opposite.
Chris, though, hated both, stated in no uncertain terms how much of a better team we'd be without them (still waiting, Chris) and yet whilst many of us have no interest in what Gylfi & Llorente, like other ex-players , are doing for their new teams, Chris seems obsessed with telling all and sundry how badly Gylfi in particular is doing. Yet if anyone else raises the subject of Gylfi & Llorente, he tells them in no uncertain terms to move on as they have gone.
The guy is the biggest hypocrite on this site, bar none.
I have no interest any longer in how Gylfi, Llorente, Ben Davies, Vorm, Joe Allen, or any other former players perform. That isn't to say I don't wish some weren't still here.

That was the true meaning of the word on 06:33 - Oct 24 with 3177 viewsNirvana

Poor little res NEEDS this forum (and now Everton's) unlike anyone else on here except Dimi, sadly. They are the resident PS trolls, nothing more, and it's become clear as day.

He's got 'fack' all going on in the real world, where he's not some free-flowing "BOX OFFICE" generator, but just another angry, middle-aged loser white guy who hates his home life and his poor excuse for a 'finance' job. "The Resurrection" is far cooler and more fun, thus why he spends most of his time arguing on here and fantasizing about the size of other posters' "willys". Nail on head territory, right little wissy?

Seriously, this guy claims ignorance of world football due to "family time" when it suits his idiotic, endless arguments, yet the loser seems to have all day, everyday to write the longest, sshittiest novels possible and continue to stalk ex-players he's clearly infatuated with. Just because he knows 'fack' all about football and has been absolutely wrong about everything of substance he's ever said on here. Easier, then, to just bbitchh out like this little deranged clown does daily, instead of being an actual man and admitting he has been wrong about everything.

That's truly pathetic, you 'facking' loser. "Box office" an' all.
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 06:34 - Oct 24 with 3176 viewsNirvana

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:20 - Oct 23 by STID2017

The point I was making wasn't the merits or otherwise of Siggy & Llorente being with us this season.
It's a moot point anyway, and whilst my foot was clearly in the "keep them" camp, I accept sensible views to the opposite.
Chris, though, hated both, stated in no uncertain terms how much of a better team we'd be without them (still waiting, Chris) and yet whilst many of us have no interest in what Gylfi & Llorente, like other ex-players , are doing for their new teams, Chris seems obsessed with telling all and sundry how badly Gylfi in particular is doing. Yet if anyone else raises the subject of Gylfi & Llorente, he tells them in no uncertain terms to move on as they have gone.
The guy is the biggest hypocrite on this site, bar none.
I have no interest any longer in how Gylfi, Llorente, Ben Davies, Vorm, Joe Allen, or any other former players perform. That isn't to say I don't wish some weren't still here.

Spot on, STID, very well said.
That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 08:58 - Oct 24 with 3139 viewswhoflungdung

Clearly I am a lovely man ,absolute pussy

Perch was Sham and dung is worser

I've spent years on here and nirvana has just killed me

Today will be worth a read. We re off swimming soon, maybe a quick blowy in the changing room

Cheese for lunch

Login to get fewer ads

That was the true meaning of the word on 09:11 - Oct 24 with 3127 viewsDarran

That was the true meaning of the word on 06:33 - Oct 24 by Nirvana

Poor little res NEEDS this forum (and now Everton's) unlike anyone else on here except Dimi, sadly. They are the resident PS trolls, nothing more, and it's become clear as day.

He's got 'fack' all going on in the real world, where he's not some free-flowing "BOX OFFICE" generator, but just another angry, middle-aged loser white guy who hates his home life and his poor excuse for a 'finance' job. "The Resurrection" is far cooler and more fun, thus why he spends most of his time arguing on here and fantasizing about the size of other posters' "willys". Nail on head territory, right little wissy?

Seriously, this guy claims ignorance of world football due to "family time" when it suits his idiotic, endless arguments, yet the loser seems to have all day, everyday to write the longest, sshittiest novels possible and continue to stalk ex-players he's clearly infatuated with. Just because he knows 'fack' all about football and has been absolutely wrong about everything of substance he's ever said on here. Easier, then, to just bbitchh out like this little deranged clown does daily, instead of being an actual man and admitting he has been wrong about everything.

That's truly pathetic, you 'facking' loser. "Box office" an' all.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 09:17 - Oct 24 with 3124 viewswhoflungdung

Class is a dirty word

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 09:23 - Oct 24 with 3110 viewsSTID2017

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 08:58 - Oct 24 by whoflungdung

Clearly I am a lovely man ,absolute pussy

Perch was Sham and dung is worser

I've spent years on here and nirvana has just killed me

Today will be worth a read. We re off swimming soon, maybe a quick blowy in the changing room

Cheese for lunch

What type of cheese?
You can't give half the story mun - with pickle ? What ?

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 09:28 - Oct 24 with 3100 viewswhoflungdung

Pickle FFS man.

This is west Wirral. Chutney country

Rocky Wozza sees this and I'm shamed

I ll pisss in the shallow end though whilst adjusting my goggles

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 19:48 - May 10 with 1559 viewsDarran

imagine if we were rock bottom. How awful would that be? lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 04:37 - May 11 with 1424 viewsMyFinalHeaven

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 19:48 - May 10 by Darran

imagine if we were rock bottom. How awful would that be? lol

Out of every dumb cretin on this website no one knows less about football than the dumb cvnt of an OP, and that’s saying something. There’s some proper idiots on here, but this lad is just beyond pathetic.

Come on you Swans.

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 08:18 - May 12 with 1288 viewsSgorioFruit

That was the true meaning of the word "Outclassed" on 16:59 - Oct 22 by SgorioFruit

Our game yesterday was screaming for a sigurdsson

We are doomed

Bumped

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024