Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Board of Directors page on Official Site? 17:06 - Oct 22 with 5420 viewsDarran

Does anyone know how to find it please?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 2047 viewsGaryjack

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 21:47 - Oct 22 by Swanzay

Yes the position is mandatory, but one has to ask how many were interviewed for said position and did others stand a chance. Im not questioning Huw's fanabilitly by the way!

The position was voluntary at the time. so obviously passed off to the trust as the club didn't really give two shites but Huw took up the role. However, it then became a mandatory part time role, and then a full time role, purely down to Premier league rules and nothing to do with the club. So if someone does it voluntarily, wouldn't you think they would be the best person to carry it out as a paid role? Huw Cooze is a good guy, nothing to see here.
Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:06 - Oct 22 with 2031 viewsDarran

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:00 - Oct 22 by Garyjack

The position was voluntary at the time. so obviously passed off to the trust as the club didn't really give two shites but Huw took up the role. However, it then became a mandatory part time role, and then a full time role, purely down to Premier league rules and nothing to do with the club. So if someone does it voluntarily, wouldn't you think they would be the best person to carry it out as a paid role? Huw Cooze is a good guy, nothing to see here.

He does seem like a decent guy that's had the club at heart,I'd like to meet him one day and ask him for his version.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:23 - Oct 22 with 1995 viewsGaryjack

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:06 - Oct 22 by Darran

He does seem like a decent guy that's had the club at heart,I'd like to meet him one day and ask him for his version.

He's been truly devastated by everything that's happened Dar. He's nowhere near the person some on here have painted him out to be. They really haven't got a fvckin clue what they are talking about.
Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:33 - Oct 22 with 1970 viewsWingstandwood

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:06 - Oct 22 by Darran

I was a scathing critic of Huw Cooze until a few weeks back but I have had serious second thoughts and a change of opinion after watching a few catch-up Dragons Den episodes lately. The way those sociapathic multi-millionaire buisiness people treat (in their own mind and ego) lessers sent alarm bells ringing...

The likes of Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen etc would have zero emotion, care or concern for someone they would have seen has (just like SCST and supporters) being utterly expendable. Our very own sell-outs/board would trample over O.A.P's, kids and women to get to a lifeboat. Whatever HC will say from now on, I will through my own conscience, morals and fairness have to give him the (justifiable) benefit of the doubt! The sell-outs/Yanks deserve the complete and utter opposite obviously because they are filth.

Argus!

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:49 - Oct 22 with 1940 viewsSwanseajill

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 21:32 - Oct 22 by Garyjack

No he doesn't. he talks basic shite, as do you if go down the road of slagging off Huw Cooze. Mistakes were made yes, but not Huw's fault. His employment is a mandatory position for a Premier league club, nothing to do with 'jobs for the boys'. He's a jack through and through, and paid his dues when most on here would rather be sticking there hands down their girlfriends bras in the back of the cinema on a Saturday afternoon instead of turning up when we were absolute utter shite! So Huw Cooze's genuine employment at the club is fvck all to do you with you or anyone else, and really shouldn't be brought into question.

Well said Gary, everyone is looking for someone to blame, and it isn't Huw C.

Like you, I know the many,many years he did so much unpaid work for this club when we were in the lower leagues and long before the Trust was even talked about.
Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 23:39 - Oct 22 with 1889 viewsGaryjack

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 22:49 - Oct 22 by Swanseajill

Well said Gary, everyone is looking for someone to blame, and it isn't Huw C.

Like you, I know the many,many years he did so much unpaid work for this club when we were in the lower leagues and long before the Trust was even talked about.

As i said Lor, mistakes have been made. But Huw Cooze is one of the most genuine Swansea City fans you could ever wish to meet. If i was half the man/fan he is then i'd be thoroughly proud of myself. Leigh Dineen he ain't. Not even close!
Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 00:01 - Oct 23 with 1864 viewsWingstandwood

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 23:39 - Oct 22 by Garyjack

As i said Lor, mistakes have been made. But Huw Cooze is one of the most genuine Swansea City fans you could ever wish to meet. If i was half the man/fan he is then i'd be thoroughly proud of myself. Leigh Dineen he ain't. Not even close!

I would not disagree with your Huw Cooze and Dineen comparison! Like I said previous i.e. the sell-outs/ex-sell-outs have without any contradiction whatsoever displayed numerous traits of sociapathic behaviour. Google a checklist.

The likes of Dineen, Jenkins, Morgan and Co tick some boxes! Oh and all sociapaths always leave victims, misery and devastation in their wake!...... Huw Cooze? The club itself? The supporters Trust? The bond between supporters and the club? Personal relationships? Family relationships? Marriages? etc, etc, etc, etc.

Argus!

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 01:32 - Oct 23 with 1820 viewsLoyal

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 19:50 - Oct 22 by Darran

Well yes but there’s far more important things to worry about so I currently couldn’t give a fuçk.
If Huw Cooze was given the bullet tomorrow would our situation be any better? Absolutely not so I really really don’t care.

Some would say it contributes to the mess, the parochial mindset is rubber stamped.
The tip of the iceberg, or just another case of another case of the same old thing ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 01:35 - Oct 23 with 1820 viewsLoyal

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 21:02 - Oct 22 by paulv2k4

Head of Recruitment- David Leadbeater

Technical Recruitment Scout- Tim Henderson

Asst Technical Recruitment Scout- Ian Roscrow

^^^^^
I can't think for the life of me what these people have brought to the club. Apparently, David Leadbeater came to club in 2010. As far as I can remember (which isn't very long), most of our best signings have come from Manager's previous contacts.

These are all involved in recruiting younger players, not the first team squad.
Please listen that's Jenkins role.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 01:57 - Oct 23 with 1807 viewsLeonWasGod

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 21:02 - Oct 22 by paulv2k4

Head of Recruitment- David Leadbeater

Technical Recruitment Scout- Tim Henderson

Asst Technical Recruitment Scout- Ian Roscrow

^^^^^
I can't think for the life of me what these people have brought to the club. Apparently, David Leadbeater came to club in 2010. As far as I can remember (which isn't very long), most of our best signings have come from Manager's previous contacts.

What have they bought to the club? You must have missed David N'gog, Roland Lamah and Borja Baston
Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 10:42 - Oct 23 with 1746 viewscostalotta

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 01:57 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

What have they bought to the club? You must have missed David N'gog, Roland Lamah and Borja Baston

Don't forget frank the tab tabonou. Or, Eder... perhaps bringing bessone home was one of theirs? Many more.
Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 12:36 - Oct 23 with 1717 viewsbiggar

David Leadbeater? Didn't he used to coach Nick Faldo and Lydia Ko?
Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 13:07 - Oct 23 with 1694 viewsVetchfielder

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 17:12 - Oct 22 by Dan_Swan

They did have a more informative page than this, but it's the only thing that I could find. Apparently updated in the last few minutes..

https://www.swanseacity.com/club/ownership-statement

The official site is not correct though.

They say that Stephen Kaplan & Jason Levien own 68%.

But it's the Delaware Company "Swansea Football LLC" that own 67%, not those guys, and of course none of us mere mortals know who owns the Delaware company.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 14:11 - Oct 23 with 1671 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The legal team who handled the sale on behalf of the sellouts had this to say regarding the sale, "This transaction had to be carefully co-ordinated and undertaken in a discreet manner".

I am sure whoever purchased the shares wanted it to remain discreet too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 14:29 - Oct 23 with 1657 viewsLoyal

Board of Directors page on Official Site? on 14:11 - Oct 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The legal team who handled the sale on behalf of the sellouts had this to say regarding the sale, "This transaction had to be carefully co-ordinated and undertaken in a discreet manner".

I am sure whoever purchased the shares wanted it to remain discreet too.

Whoever burgled my next door neighbour was discreet as well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024