Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread 17:19 - Oct 22 with 40415 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 19:29]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 12:29 - Oct 23 with 10968 viewswestwalesed

Good to see so much interest in this!

My interest lies in the fact that I am taking Mrs westwalesed to her first ever football match.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 13:16 - Oct 23 with 10943 viewsbuilthjack

3-0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 13:30 - Oct 23 with 10928 viewsderes

Would love to see Dyer, Mesa and McBurnie.
And I know the cups are for Nordfeldt but please start fab or at least Mulder.
I can't see a positive result but at least I hope for nice football.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 13:39 - Oct 23 with 10914 viewsTailGunner

Clement just confirmed..
Mesa starts Mcburnie in squad. Sanches Bony out with injury.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 14:31 - Oct 23 with 10866 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 13:39 - Oct 23 by TailGunner

Clement just confirmed..
Mesa starts Mcburnie in squad. Sanches Bony out with injury.

Can you imagine a player callled Sanches Bony ?
I wouldn't go anymore 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 23 with 10820 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 13:16 - Oct 23 by builthjack

3-0

It's at The Liberty, not OT

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 23 with 10742 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

No surprise that Manchester United have sold out the away end for this midweek cup game. It should be a great evening. Hopefully Mourinho puts out their C team.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 16:30 - Oct 23 with 10729 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No surprise that Manchester United have sold out the away end for this midweek cup game. It should be a great evening. Hopefully Mourinho puts out their C team.

Are you going ?
Hope the view is good from the away end.
BTW it's no wonder Manure have sold out a weeknight cup game away.
How long will it really take for their fans to travel from Morriston, Port Talbot, Derwen Fawr, etc, etc ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 23 with 10708 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

after their Ateam got stufed by Huddersfield why are we worried as we "hammered" Huddersfield!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 23 with 10666 viewsmagicdaps10

Looking forward to it myself, taking my 7yr old to her first football game........lets hope the love affair with Swansea City starts for her tomorrow night.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 23 with 10625 viewsJethroJack

"Their" team?
You must mean "our" team.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 18:26 - Oct 23 with 10596 viewslonglostjack

All those trophy hunters from South Wales wouldn't be very happy if the not so special one put out a C team Dwight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 18:39 - Oct 23 with 10583 viewsGlyn1

Here's Red Cafe's assessment.

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/swansea-city-vs-manchester-united.189/discussion

Apparently since promotion we have built a firm reputation as one of the most attack minded clubs in the league professing an attractive brand of football, under managers such as Brian Laudrup.

All of them seem to expect Mourinho to be selecting his reserve players as they're playing Spurs on Saturday.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 21:52 - Oct 23 with 10379 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 15:19 - Oct 23 by union_jack

It's at The Liberty, not OT

4-0 then

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 23 with 10329 viewsowainglyndwr

I hope that there is no plastic Manc's sitting by me
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:31 - Oct 23 with 10313 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 23 by owainglyndwr

I hope that there is no plastic Manc's sitting by me

You better be on your best behaviour Mr with your future Daughter-in-law present

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:41 - Oct 23 with 10294 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:31 - Oct 23 by max936

You better be on your best behaviour Mr with your future Daughter-in-law present

I know ...better not call in the railway
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:48 - Oct 23 with 10285 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 22:41 - Oct 23 by owainglyndwr

I know ...better not call in the railway

The Railway is fine, you screaming and shouting I was thinking sit there with a nice cup of coffee nice and quiet, either that or stock up on a bag of gob stoppers on your way there, I'm sure you're the reason I've gone a tad deaf

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 00:03 - Oct 24 with 10222 viewsMartyrman57

Dwight hoping for the C team as he probably got autographs of all the A and B players from his time at Salford polytechnic.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 01:15 - Oct 24 with 10176 viewsLeonWasGod

Indeed. Nice for their fans to not have to travel all that way up to Manchester.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 07:29 - Oct 24 with 10069 viewsEdmundo

We may as well go for it, its a no lose game, based on no one expects us to win and confidence is low.

Just set up to go for it, if we lose at least a good performance will lift spirits 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 08:41 - Oct 24 with 10012 viewsFireboy2

No surprise that dyss throws a line and gets a few bites
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 09:09 - Oct 24 with 9973 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 08:41 - Oct 24 by Fireboy2

No surprise that dyss throws a line and gets a few bites

TBH Manure are easy targets regarding their "fanbase" having to travel, etc

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 10:53 - Oct 24 with 9888 viewskarnataka

Disappointed to miss this one. I bought 3 tickets for myself, my son and my mate with linked accounts when they were first available but none of us can go now so I gave them all away last night.
The Official Swansea City Vs Manchester United Cup Match Thread on 13:50 - Oct 24 with 9698 viewsJethroJack

2-2 Swans to progress via penalty shootout.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024