Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs 18:00 - Oct 22 with 9653 viewsTheResurrection

Giants like Liverpool lose 4-1

It's because Spurs had a bad day, because they gifted us, because (enter vvank miserable life excuse here)

That's why we got a point there, we didn't deserve it, we never deserve anything we get. We're lucky every time and oh yeah we're shit.

Mug fans.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:57 - Oct 22 with 1636 viewsCooperman

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:19 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

It looked to me that Leicester knew exactly how poor we were and knew the only hope we had of scoring was for them to either leave the pitch en masse or do some really poor defending from a corner. Which they obliged us. They knew they could walk all over us yesterday but were surprisingly merciful (or wasteful).

I like you Brynnie but that’s not up with your usual standard of post.

Nobody takes anyone lightly in the current Premier League era. Leicester did not travel west along the M4 thinking about a walkover.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:05 - Oct 22 with 1621 viewsSgorioFruit

Palace are currently the worse team in the league.
Not us.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:09 - Oct 22 with 1613 viewsDarran

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:57 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

Nobody takes anyone lightly in the current Premier League era. Leicester did not travel west along the M4 thinking about a walkover.

You like him? The blokes a fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 01:10 - Oct 23 with 1563 viewsLeonWasGod

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:16 - Oct 22 by jack247

We were excellent against Spurs

We're generally excellent when we're up against a good team that requires 100% focus on defensive shape. It's when we have to take the game to a team we have problems. We've shown that time and time again under Clement. And we've been raising our game against the bigger teams for a lot longer than he's been here.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 01:16 - Oct 23 with 1559 viewsjack247

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 01:10 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

We're generally excellent when we're up against a good team that requires 100% focus on defensive shape. It's when we have to take the game to a team we have problems. We've shown that time and time again under Clement. And we've been raising our game against the bigger teams for a lot longer than he's been here.

Well yes, we were excellent because there was no real onus on us to attack. Clement is very good at organising a team that’s hard to break down.

In fairness, lots of teams will park the bus there this season, not many will come away with clean sheets.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 01:34 - Oct 23 with 1543 viewsLeonWasGod

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 01:16 - Oct 23 by jack247

Well yes, we were excellent because there was no real onus on us to attack. Clement is very good at organising a team that’s hard to break down.

In fairness, lots of teams will park the bus there this season, not many will come away with clean sheets.

Yep. I've more confidence in us going to a top 6 team and getting a point than I have us getting a point against a bottom 6 team at home.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 07:39 - Oct 23 with 1515 viewsswansea68

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:33 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Well I've said that FFS.

We are shit.

The worst team in the league

Every point we gain isn't earned it's because the other team gifted it to us.

We've got the worst scouting

The worst director of football

The worst absolutely everything.

But I bet pound for pound our 7 years in this league is the greatest achievement ever for our club our size.

But hang on mun, what am I doing here, being positive, that's not what you like is it Rich, like ever, ever in your mind, or the vast majority of mug kunts on here.

SCFC. Pound for Pound the Premier Leagues greatest EVER achievement.

7 years.....

Of course we have over achieved for a club of our size. Incredible achievement. I for 1 am not negative and even put a post up not so long ago about negative posters. But you have to admit it's not much fun watching the Swans these days. More and more of my mates are saying ' I'm not enjoying it '. We go to be entertained. It's boring football. We have been poor in the market. We have a manager who is very negative and when under pressure can't handle it. The here and now is it's not looking good. we are desperate for a couple of wins to kickstart the confidence.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 08:01 - Oct 23 with 1500 viewstrampie

Checking the odds (relegation & finishing bottom) Swansea are expected to finish bottom but one, only Palace below them.
Lots of pundits expect Palace to stay up, Swansea are clearly in awful trouble.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:16 - Oct 23 with 1462 viewsSTID2017

Hull beat us three times last season. Three results, let alone one, mean nothing at the final reckoning.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:20 - Oct 23 with 1455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:21 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Pathetic mate. That's all I can muster up for it.

Well why muster then?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:26 - Oct 23 with 1448 viewswestwalesed

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:12 - Oct 22 by Darran

Absolutely. 5 points from 4 away games in this league is superb,it would be absolutely off the dial if it was backed up with more home points.

Exactly. You cannot get nothing from Newcastle, Watford and Leicester, all teams we should be beating at home to have a hope of staying up.

I've accepted it already, like, really really accepted it. Last season I always felt we had a glimmer of hope but this, no, not a chance in hell.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:32 - Oct 23 with 1440 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:57 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

No of course they didn't. Most of the way the travelled south using the M69,M6, M42, M5 and M50.

I'm not saying they came on the bus with that attitude. I'm saying that during the early stages they very quickly sussed out our weaknesses and tried to exploit them almost immediately.

If Wes Morgan , no spring chicken when he was at Forest all them years ago feels free to join in an attack just behind Vardy what does that tell you about his view of our attacking threat?

If telling the truth makes me a poor poster then so be it. I know what I saw on Saturday and I can recognise that as an attacking threat we are non existent. The reason? Because we have a defensive retardant manager who picks players whom he knows to be defensive and the rest he emasculates through the tactics he employs.
Even after ALL that, we still can't defend hence we lost.
Do you disagree with that?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:37 - Oct 23 with 1437 viewsjohnlangy

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:54 - Oct 22 by Darran

Getting a point away to Spurs is an outstanding point for most teams.

It’s completely irrelevant when you get zero out of Newcastle,Watford and Leicester at home though.

Not exactly.

It means we've got one more point than if we hadn't drawn at Spurs.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:47 - Oct 23 with 1422 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:33 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Well I've said that FFS.

We are shit.

The worst team in the league

Every point we gain isn't earned it's because the other team gifted it to us.

We've got the worst scouting

The worst director of football

The worst absolutely everything.

But I bet pound for pound our 7 years in this league is the greatest achievement ever for our club our size.

But hang on mun, what am I doing here, being positive, that's not what you like is it Rich, like ever, ever in your mind, or the vast majority of mug kunts on here.

SCFC. Pound for Pound the Premier Leagues greatest EVER achievement.

7 years.....

So that's it now. We've done all we needed to, we've proved a point and can just go back to the fourth tier, where maybe you think we belong? But at least we'll have the memories?
I don't want that, I want our club to keep defying the odds. Don't you?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 10:20 - Oct 23 with 1409 viewswhoflungdung

Whether I'm positive or my pet tarantula is so inclined matters

I ,you,the Holy Father, Warwick, are not the problem

History is past. We did well getting to Prem.since then, good people, gentle people fans have left us and they d be sick to think we ve not moved on from the pitiful filthy Vetch days ,the small club crap.

We are seeing fans on this site spending hours ripping into each other and maybe that is our problem. Village mentality

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 13:25 - Oct 23 with 1371 viewsJackFish

Clement is very good at setting up a team to defend, getting them organised and denying the other team chances. We saw that a lot last season and we saw it at Spurs. We'll probably do OK at Arsenal this weekend too.

So far this season though, we've been utterly hopeless at beating the teams around us, especially at home, and we look like we're not going to score anywhere near enough goals.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 14:01 - Oct 23 with 1354 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 08:01 - Oct 23 by trampie

Checking the odds (relegation & finishing bottom) Swansea are expected to finish bottom but one, only Palace below them.
Lots of pundits expect Palace to stay up, Swansea are clearly in awful trouble.

What facking sort of dribble is this FFS??

They've been saying that about us for 7 years!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 14:07 - Oct 23 with 1346 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:32 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

No of course they didn't. Most of the way the travelled south using the M69,M6, M42, M5 and M50.

I'm not saying they came on the bus with that attitude. I'm saying that during the early stages they very quickly sussed out our weaknesses and tried to exploit them almost immediately.

If Wes Morgan , no spring chicken when he was at Forest all them years ago feels free to join in an attack just behind Vardy what does that tell you about his view of our attacking threat?

If telling the truth makes me a poor poster then so be it. I know what I saw on Saturday and I can recognise that as an attacking threat we are non existent. The reason? Because we have a defensive retardant manager who picks players whom he knows to be defensive and the rest he emasculates through the tactics he employs.
Even after ALL that, we still can't defend hence we lost.
Do you disagree with that?

He came up for a corner FFS and got caught up there. Stop talking shit mate. Muster up.

If Routs had squeezed that in, or Naughton had kept it down from 18 yards and bear in mind we had almost twice as many shots in that one game as we have had in others. Then you never know.

We didn't get out and out chances like they had in the first 15 minutes and ONCE thereafter. But we kept plugging away and if anyone was more likely to get the fourth goal I think it was us.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 14:10 - Oct 23 with 1339 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 09:47 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

So that's it now. We've done all we needed to, we've proved a point and can just go back to the fourth tier, where maybe you think we belong? But at least we'll have the memories?
I don't want that, I want our club to keep defying the odds. Don't you?

Yeah but I'm not acting like defeatist, childish prick and totally understand how difficult it still is as it was when we first came up 7 years ago.

It's even harder the longer you're there as you lose that shiny new team effect where your players are hungry and your fans are all behind you.

Just look at you now and so, so many like you.... Not looking for anything constructive just making childish comments about facking motorways FFS.

It's a poor f#cking show mate.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 14:16 - Oct 23 with 1327 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 10:20 - Oct 23 by whoflungdung

Whether I'm positive or my pet tarantula is so inclined matters

I ,you,the Holy Father, Warwick, are not the problem

History is past. We did well getting to Prem.since then, good people, gentle people fans have left us and they d be sick to think we ve not moved on from the pitiful filthy Vetch days ,the small club crap.

We are seeing fans on this site spending hours ripping into each other and maybe that is our problem. Village mentality

Rich, no matter where you live you will seemingly always have a snidey nasty side. Swans, The Wirrall, wherever you go or call home you'll still be the same.

I don't know what you want to call it if it's in relation to you describing it as a village mentality? Ideas above your station perhaps. I've lived in 2 different countries outside the UK. Lived in Swansea and Cardiff, supposedly 2 cities in your eyes?

Being a cop and seeing stuff doesn't make you some superior power. It just means you were a cop doing your job.

I don't want to fall out but maybe you do otherwise you wouldn't look to push buttons.

You push you get pushed. Hope you can grasp that there in Perchrock, Err a village in Cheshire or wherever it is.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 1282 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 14:10 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Yeah but I'm not acting like defeatist, childish prick and totally understand how difficult it still is as it was when we first came up 7 years ago.

It's even harder the longer you're there as you lose that shiny new team effect where your players are hungry and your fans are all behind you.

Just look at you now and so, so many like you.... Not looking for anything constructive just making childish comments about facking motorways FFS.

It's a poor f#cking show mate.

Good for you! You're an example to us all

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:09 - Oct 23 with 1274 viewswhoflungdung

Yes

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:12 - Oct 23 with 1264 viewsOldjack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:19 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

It looked to me that Leicester knew exactly how poor we were and knew the only hope we had of scoring was for them to either leave the pitch en masse or do some really poor defending from a corner. Which they obliged us. They knew they could walk all over us yesterday but were surprisingly merciful (or wasteful).

Bit of both, Bryn bach, had we lost 4 nil we'd have had no complaints ,what's the bet we park the bus with handbrake fully on at the Gooners and hopefully sneak a point

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:14 - Oct 23 with 1263 viewsmonmouth

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:12 - Oct 23 by Oldjack

Bit of both, Bryn bach, had we lost 4 nil we'd have had no complaints ,what's the bet we park the bus with handbrake fully on at the Gooners and hopefully sneak a point

I would take that now with both hands.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:28 - Oct 23 with 1247 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:12 - Oct 23 by Oldjack

If Leicester had been ruthless Alan they would have hit 6 past us. I'm glad your eyes are open and it's not just me being negative or owt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024