Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs 18:00 - Oct 22 with 9577 viewsTheResurrection

Giants like Liverpool lose 4-1

It's because Spurs had a bad day, because they gifted us, because (enter vvank miserable life excuse here)

That's why we got a point there, we didn't deserve it, we never deserve anything we get. We're lucky every time and oh yeah we're shit.

Mug fans.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:32 - Oct 23 with 3758 viewsOldjack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:28 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

If Leicester had been ruthless Alan they would have hit 6 past us. I'm glad your eyes are open and it's not just me being negative or owt

Fab, MOM again ! says it all

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:05 - Oct 23 with 3725 viewsSY1973

TheResurrection, is without doubt a complete idiot. Pmsl.....
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:28 - Oct 23 with 3692 viewsGaryjack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:05 - Oct 23 by SY1973

TheResurrection, is without doubt a complete idiot. Pmsl.....

Congratulations! You are the 100,000th person who've made an absolute c0ck of themselves on here in the past to reinvent themselves as another c0ck! You've won an i phone10!

[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 20:32]
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:34 - Oct 23 with 3676 viewsSY1973

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:28 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

Congratulations! You are the 100,000th person who've made an absolute c0ck of themselves on here in the past to reinvent themselves as another c0ck! You've won an i phone10!

Pot, kettle , black....Pmsl......
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:42 - Oct 23 with 3665 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 17:28 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

If Leicester had been ruthless Alan they would have hit 6 past us. I'm glad your eyes are open and it's not just me being negative or owt

Yeah cos they went in to that game half arsed and casual as fack.

Fack me mate, these efforts are pitiful.

That was Leicester's best performance all season - "ruthless" my cock!!!!??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:52 - Oct 23 with 3627 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:28 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

The Resurrection:

Unearthing cowards daily...

BOX OFFICE

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:52 - Oct 23 with 3627 viewsGaryjack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:34 - Oct 23 by SY1973

Pot, kettle , black....Pmsl......

C0ck in ell mun!
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:49 - Oct 23 with 3587 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:52 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

The Resurrection:

Unearthing cowards daily...

BOX OFFICE

Oh dear - it's all about ME! ME! ME !

You haven't been the same since you met Dineen. Seems to have gone to your head.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:53 - Oct 23 with 3577 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:49 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh dear - it's all about ME! ME! ME !

You haven't been the same since you met Dineen. Seems to have gone to your head.

Grow up mate you're acting like a right tvvat

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 3567 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:42 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Yeah cos they went in to that game half arsed and casual as fack.

Fack me mate, these efforts are pitiful.

That was Leicester's best performance all season - "ruthless" my cock!!!!??

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/21/swansea-city-leicester-city-pre

The Guardian seems to report wat most of us saw. By the way, did you go on Saturday?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:11 - Oct 23 with 3547 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:53 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Self unaware

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:15 - Oct 23 with 3537 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:53 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

The independent too

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/leicester-vs-swansea-

The post gave six swans players 6/10, four 5/10 and one 9/10. Can you guess who that was ?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:17 - Oct 23 with 3534 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:57 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/21/swansea-city-leicester-city-pre

The Guardian seems to report wat most of us saw. By the way, did you go on Saturday?

I did.

A Leicester fan:

Last few minutes almost gave me palpitations but all in all well done, essential 3 points, Vince showed his class, great performances from Riyad and Shinji, Wes and Maguire, few others like Albrighton, Simpson, Ndidy, Vards even, a bit underwhelming. Old Fuchsy was just poor, what's wrong with him?? King gave a decent sub and was surprisingly visible, although they still overrun us in midfield, sadly that usually happens when Shinji goes off.
First half we had a great attitude from the get go, we missed that so much. Shakes just had to go, we would never ever win it under him. We need a proper shake up and hopefully this game is a start of good things to come.
Now I think I'll have an apple. Or a ton

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:34 - Oct 23 with 3515 viewsSwanjaxs

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:17 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

I did.

A Leicester fan:

Last few minutes almost gave me palpitations but all in all well done, essential 3 points, Vince showed his class, great performances from Riyad and Shinji, Wes and Maguire, few others like Albrighton, Simpson, Ndidy, Vards even, a bit underwhelming. Old Fuchsy was just poor, what's wrong with him?? King gave a decent sub and was surprisingly visible, although they still overrun us in midfield, sadly that usually happens when Shinji goes off.
First half we had a great attitude from the get go, we missed that so much. Shakes just had to go, we would never ever win it under him. We need a proper shake up and hopefully this game is a start of good things to come.
Now I think I'll have an apple. Or a ton

Leicester were 3rd bottom on Saturday morning so lets not try to gloss over an awful performance... Fabianski saved us from a humiliation

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:44 - Oct 23 with 3506 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:34 - Oct 23 by Swanjaxs

Leicester were 3rd bottom on Saturday morning so lets not try to gloss over an awful performance... Fabianski saved us from a humiliation

Leicester were excellent Saturday and Mahrez was world class. They are not a bottom 3 club.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 23:08 - Oct 23 with 3490 viewsSwanjaxs

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:44 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Leicester were excellent Saturday and Mahrez was world class. They are not a bottom 3 club.

Have to disagree to a certain extent, Leicester were pony against West Brom the week before and were there for the taking... but yes I expect Leicester to be nearer the top 10 than the bottom four or five...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 23:14 - Oct 23 with 3488 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 23:08 - Oct 23 by Swanjaxs

Have to disagree to a certain extent, Leicester were pony against West Brom the week before and were there for the taking... but yes I expect Leicester to be nearer the top 10 than the bottom four or five...

They had a managerial change and were completely different. It meant nothing their performance against West Brom. That was the best they've played all season.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 03:52 - Oct 24 with 3443 viewsLeonWasGod

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 22:44 - Oct 23 by TheResurrection

Not sure about excellent. They did the basics well and their front 3 played as a front 3 together. Mahrez's extra quality showed, again. And we helped him by giving him all the time he needed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024