Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme 18:46 - Oct 22 with 10336 viewsdickythorpe

Miles Jupp is on it. One episode at least features bits of Swansea
7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 21:43 - Nov 5 with 2562 viewsjack2jack

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 21:36 - Nov 5 by WxmJax

It's on again this Tuesday 7th Nov BBC1 Wales 10.45pm

Tidy, doesn't Swansea look terrific in the sunshine and on film.👍
7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 22:08 - Nov 6 with 2472 viewsDJack

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 16:15 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

Rob Brydons brother Pete is a massive Swans fan and often in the Railway before and after games

Rob Brydon was at Wembley for the POF. I also believe that he was there for the Cup.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 23:54 - Nov 6 with 2436 viewsYossarian

“James and Jupp” is a cheap second rate attempt to capture the essence of Bryson and Coogan. Not in the same class. The last one was pitiful. Ffs feed people shit for long enough and all critical faculty is lost. Don’t you get the impression that some juveniles like it merely because it shows Swansea on the telly, and in the sunshine too! Ffs! Low cost cretin TV for people not old enough to remember when the BBC was renowned the world over for genuine quality programming. Depressing.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 07:28 - Nov 7 with 2404 viewsdickythorpe

I assume you mean Brydon and Coogan? They just did it to boost their ego. Something more natural about James and Jupp.
Brydon and Coogan have had their day and don't really need to work anymore with the riches they have amassed.
They lose the connection with their original audience when they focus their "act" all on "look how funny I am" plus the "I laugh at my own jokes" routine.
Each to their own though. There's not much to laugh at these days with all the doom and gloom.
7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 09:29 - Nov 7 with 2373 viewsjack247

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 23:54 - Nov 6 by Yossarian

“James and Jupp” is a cheap second rate attempt to capture the essence of Bryson and Coogan. Not in the same class. The last one was pitiful. Ffs feed people shit for long enough and all critical faculty is lost. Don’t you get the impression that some juveniles like it merely because it shows Swansea on the telly, and in the sunshine too! Ffs! Low cost cretin TV for people not old enough to remember when the BBC was renowned the world over for genuine quality programming. Depressing.

It’s light entertainment. No reason to get worked up. Certainly not worth being depressed over.
7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 12:48 - Nov 7 with 2342 viewsjack2jack

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 23:54 - Nov 6 by Yossarian

I agree some of the TV served up today is poor, and I have stated that on here before.
There have also been some excellent BBC programmes on recently Blue Planet and Mountain to name but two.
As I have been on this lovely planet of ours for just over 50 years I too remember some cracking stuff on the BBC, I also have the ability to switch over to another channel if and when required.
I also see nothing wrong with a bit of light entertainment once in a while which showcases our beautiful City and its surroundings.
Not everyone on here is under the age of 12, so best check first.
I wish you a pleasant day, although the sun may not be shining, maybe tomorrow.
7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 18:35 - Nov 7 with 2306 viewsYossarian

Points taken gents. (Dicky, Jack and Jack). I do get a bit grumpy from time to time and I can only think it was the Brighton hangover....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 18:44 - Nov 7 with 2300 viewsjack2jack

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 18:35 - Nov 7 by Yossarian

Points taken gents. (Dicky, Jack and Jack). I do get a bit grumpy from time to time and I can only think it was the Brighton hangover....

Don't worry Yoss, I'm still p!ssed off myself.
Login to get fewer ads

7pm BBC2 Ellis James programme on 20:04 - Nov 7 with 2277 viewsdickythorpe

Even watching comedy isn't funny after that trauma we all suffered on Saturday!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024