Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! 19:52 - Oct 22 with 7387 viewsswanjackal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/furious-girlfriend-dumps-partner-after-1

Arrested for arson though, and not the horse's arse-on.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 19:52]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 12:39 - Oct 23 with 1042 viewsswanjackal

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 12:38 - Oct 23 by Mo_Wives

I blame the mirage

Had worse. Anyway, at least with it (not giving it a gender, not falling into that trap), you don't need to worry about the age old question: "Spit or swallow?"
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 12:41]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 12:59 - Oct 23 with 1016 viewsMo_Wives

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 12:39 - Oct 23 by swanjackal

Had worse. Anyway, at least with it (not giving it a gender, not falling into that trap), you don't need to worry about the age old question: "Spit or swallow?"
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 12:41]

"Spit or swallow?...oh no, I store it in my hump, pet".

I bet Lisa thinks I'm camel blaming and that I hate camels now. It's not true, I tell thee.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 13:14 - Oct 23 with 1008 viewslifelong

There was a case in Swansea Magistrates some years ago where a man was convicted of having sex with a horse.
The Magistrate said, “This is the most disgusting case to come before this court, how low can you get?”
To which the defendant shouted from the dock, “I can just about manage a Shetland Pony.”
Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 13:31 - Oct 23 with 1002 viewstheloneranger

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 12:38 - Oct 23 by Mo_Wives

I blame the mirage

Mmmmm......which end did he choose?? 🤔🤔

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 14:02 - Oct 23 with 991 viewsMo_Wives

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 13:31 - Oct 23 by theloneranger

Mmmmm......which end did he choose?? 🤔🤔

On closer inspection I can see that she has a nut lodged in her nostril. Clearly been reading the Kama Sutra (page 136: the hairy cannonball position)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 14:04 - Oct 23 with 988 viewsHighjack

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 14:02 - Oct 23 by Mo_Wives

On closer inspection I can see that she has a nut lodged in her nostril. Clearly been reading the Kama Sutra (page 136: the hairy cannonball position)

Just went to look that up in my Kama sutra but all the pages are stuck together for some reason.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 14:06 - Oct 23 with 987 viewsMo_Wives

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 14:04 - Oct 23 by Highjack

Just went to look that up in my Kama sutra but all the pages are stuck together for some reason.

I bet it was due to chocolate fingers (page 234)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 15:42 - Oct 23 with 965 viewstheloneranger

Imagine having this guy as your neigh-bour! on 13:14 - Oct 23 by lifelong

There was a case in Swansea Magistrates some years ago where a man was convicted of having sex with a horse.
The Magistrate said, “This is the most disgusting case to come before this court, how low can you get?”
To which the defendant shouted from the dock, “I can just about manage a Shetland Pony.”

There was another case there in the 1970's when a guy got 6 months for making love to a goat.

The next guy in the dock got 5 years.......

For acting the goat......!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024