Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which poster would you want as a neighbour 11:59 - Oct 23 with 5624 viewswhoflungdung

I hate neighbours per se but if pushed I d select professor or Warwick

Wayne could live over the road

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:23 - Oct 23 with 2325 viewsBigPhilG

Anyone sensible
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:31 - Oct 23 with 2305 viewsDarran

Not bothered as long as they leave my hubcaps alone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:48 - Oct 23 with 2293 viewsBanosswan

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:31 - Oct 23 by Darran

Not bothered as long as they leave my hubcaps alone.

Proper baglan boy, hubcaps on a Bentley.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:49 - Oct 23 with 2282 viewsDarran

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:48 - Oct 23 by Banosswan

Proper baglan boy, hubcaps on a Bentley.

lol

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 18:22 - Oct 23 with 2261 viewsFlashberryjack

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 17:23 - Oct 23 by BigPhilG

Anyone sensible

That's me out then.

Any Swans fan would be fine, and much better than the awkward f*cker I have now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 18:53 - Oct 23 with 2229 viewsjack2jack

Anyone,as long as it's not the utter utter pr!ck who lives opposite to me.
So if your reading this, fvck off you nob.
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:02 - Oct 23 with 2219 viewsMrSwerve

I think I'd have two from Builthy, Monny or Dr WOB...decided by a naked mud fight to the death, of course. Loyal as special guest referee.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:10 - Oct 23 with 2203 viewsFlashberryjack

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 18:53 - Oct 23 by jack2jack

Anyone,as long as it's not the utter utter pr!ck who lives opposite to me.
So if your reading this, fvck off you nob.

You as well, some neighbours take pride in being awkward f*ckers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:13 - Oct 23 with 2194 viewslondonlisa2001

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:10 - Oct 23 by Flashberryjack

Perhaps you live opposite each other?
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:15 - Oct 23 with 2183 viewswhoflungdung

Come to think of it ,Lisa would be ok but we d probably squabble over the thickness of my leylandi

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:16 - Oct 23 with 2181 viewsexiledclaseboy

Darran, without doubt.

Poll: Tory leader

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:18 - Oct 23 with 2169 viewsjack2jack

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:10 - Oct 23 by Flashberryjack

Innit Flash, I'm not trying to be funny but we've been nothing but respectful,polite and helpful to all our neighbours,but I think they see it as a weakness and start to take advantage,in fact they've been taking the p!ss for a few years now.I feel your pain mate.
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:20 - Oct 23 with 2165 viewsmax936

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:16 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Darran, without doubt.

Nah, he plays Cheap Trick all the time and loudly, he's about 500yrds from me as the crow flies and that's far to close for comfort

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:22 - Oct 23 with 2161 viewswhoflungdung

Tempted

We see very little crows here but we have hedgehogs and moles ,who re bard arsed

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:23 - Oct 23 with 2157 viewslondonlisa2001

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:15 - Oct 23 by whoflungdung

Come to think of it ,Lisa would be ok but we d probably squabble over the thickness of my leylandi

Leylandii? I'm used to an avenue of lime trees Perch.
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:24 - Oct 23 with 2147 viewsDarran

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:16 - Oct 23 by exiledclaseboy

Darran, without doubt.

I’m touched,truly touched.

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:26 - Oct 23 with 2139 viewsLord_Bony

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:22 - Oct 23 by whoflungdung

Tempted

We see very little crows here but we have hedgehogs and moles ,who re bard arsed

Ok I give in give us a clue?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:26 - Oct 23 with 2135 viewsmax936

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:22 - Oct 23 by whoflungdung

Tempted

Don't mention Hedgehogs I've had to rescue 2 over the last month, youngsters out in the daylight seemingly going stircrazy, caught the first one in time, notsure on how the second one fared though he wasn't good at all.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:27 - Oct 23 with 2126 viewsGaryjack

I live in a small cul-de-sac of just four houses, so for me it would have to be The Res, Magic daps 10 and either Brynie or STID2017. Then i could just sit by my living room window all day curtain twitching with my strongbow and popcorn!
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:27 - Oct 23 with 2123 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:24 - Oct 23 by Darran

Harvey Weinstein lives next door?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:28 - Oct 23 with 2122 viewsLord_Bony

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:24 - Oct 23 by Darran

Yes you are.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:33 - Oct 23 with 2089 viewsJackfath

Could those who have "nightmare neighbours" let me know as to what they deem makes them bad people to live by? I've been very lucky so far in that y neighbours are always fine towards me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:36 - Oct 23 with 2074 viewsNeath_Jack

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:26 - Oct 23 by max936

Don't mention Hedgehogs I've had to rescue 2 over the last month, youngsters out in the daylight seemingly going stircrazy, caught the first one in time, notsure on how the second one fared though he wasn't good at all.

What did you do with them? A few years ago my dog had a go at one in the garden which my daughter witnessed. She made me take the bastard thing to a vets in Sketty about half 11 on a Sunday night. Over the moon with that i was.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:50 - Oct 23 with 2032 viewsGaryjack

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:33 - Oct 23 by Jackfath

Could those who have "nightmare neighbours" let me know as to what they deem makes them bad people to live by? I've been very lucky so far in that y neighbours are always fine towards me.

I suppose there are many different factors to what constitutes a 'Nightmare neighbour'. My wife can no longer put her underwear on the line as when she was bringing the washing in one day, our 77 year old neighbour commented how much he admired them, even paying attention to her bra size!
It's made her so uncomfortable that she wont even go into the garden unless she knows he's out!
Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:50 - Oct 23 with 2029 viewsdickythorpe

Which poster would you want as a neighbour on 19:33 - Oct 23 by Jackfath

Juggling fire......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024