Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa 14:28 - Oct 23 with 13572 viewsSwanjaxs

Loves a slurp apparently.... 🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Roque Mesa on 16:59 - Oct 23 with 2427 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen Mesa in the Coricle .... he's caneing the bow like there's no tomorrow 👀🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Roque Mesa on 17:02 - Oct 23 with 2423 viewsswanjackal

Roque Mesa on 16:59 - Oct 23 by Swanjaxs

Just seen Mesa in the Coricle .... he's caneing the bow like there's no tomorrow 👀🍺

Steven Watt seen nearby complete with map of Africa style chinos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Roque Mesa on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 2413 viewsOldjack

He's the better model of Leon of that there's no doubt ,so why the fuk is he not making the team .Perhaps Prosser knows ,because he's like an old cockle woman for the gossip .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Roque Mesa on 17:05 - Oct 23 with 2410 viewsraynor94

Roque Mesa on 16:59 - Oct 23 by Swanjaxs

Reading that post, looks like you have been on the bow all afternoon

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Roque Mesa on 17:05 - Oct 23 with 2409 viewsDewi1jack

Roque Mesa on 16:54 - Oct 23 by longlostjack

The DC United that are rock bottom of the MLS?

"Enter Erick Thohir, an Indonesian media mogul, and Jason Levien, an attorney and former political strategist now based in New York City. On Tuesday atop the Hotel Washington, this apparent odd couple who met through their investment in the Philadelphia 76ers pledged both their devotion and their millions to doing more than restoring United to its former glory. They want to take D.C. global and, according to Levien, make the club the league’s “gold standard."

This wouldn't be the same Jase, who's mates with Stevie boy that the Trust are cosying up to?
Sorry.
Building bridges with instead of cosying up to.
We wouldn't know anyway on that because there is still no fuggin communication from them.

Strange with Swansea being a smallish town that no-one has photos of Mesa on the p1ss on Wind St or Dunvant/ Killay.
Or hitting the shops anywhere for a bottle
Think I'll file that under "wait and see."

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Roque Mesa on 17:22 - Oct 23 with 2352 viewsjasper_T

Roque Mesa on 16:14 - Oct 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Including playing him at centre back in the final instead of Monk.

Allegedly because Monk had started his campaign to replace him.

Not like we needed two centrebacks for that game.
Roque Mesa on 17:26 - Oct 23 with 2341 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roque Mesa on 17:05 - Oct 23 by Dewi1jack

This wouldn't be the same Jase, who's mates with Stevie boy that the Trust are cosying up to?
Sorry.
Building bridges with instead of cosying up to.
We wouldn't know anyway on that because there is still no fuggin communication from them.

Strange with Swansea being a smallish town that no-one has photos of Mesa on the p1ss on Wind St or Dunvant/ Killay.
Or hitting the shops anywhere for a bottle
Think I'll file that under "wait and see."

It's all absolute b*llocks. I want to see Mesa play as we all do. Clement is making himself look like a complete moron by continuing to leave him out.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roque Mesa on 17:40 - Oct 23 with 2305 viewsGlyn1

Roque Mesa on 17:26 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

It's all absolute b*llocks. I want to see Mesa play as we all do. Clement is making himself look like a complete moron by continuing to leave him out.

Clement has confirmed that Mesa will be starting v Man Utd.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa on 17:44 - Oct 23 with 2289 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mesa will have his chance to show how good he is

This loves a drink rumour is a load of bolloxs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Roque Mesa on 17:47 - Oct 23 with 2278 viewsoldcob

George Best liked a tipple, didn't affect his performance much.
Roque Mesa on 17:58 - Oct 23 with 2245 viewsGlyn1

Roque Mesa on 17:47 - Oct 23 by oldcob

His career was over before he was 30, and that was also true of Jimmy Greaves.

But I don't believe this rumour about Mesa. There's no evidence for it, just people trying to think of any plausible reason for him being left out of the squad.

Roque Mesa on 17:59 - Oct 23 with 2232 viewsFlashberryjack

Of course it didn't

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Roque Mesa on 18:04 - Oct 23 with 2217 viewsLandore_Jack

So did Gazza.

#backtojack

Roque Mesa on 18:06 - Oct 23 with 2209 viewsSwanjaxs

Really! What a stupid thing to say... he was washed out by the age of 27.... alcohol ravished his career and ultimately took his life

Roque Mesa on 18:34 - Oct 23 with 2151 viewsGlyn1

Roque Mesa on 16:25 - Oct 23 by Glyn1

From today's Guardian. Do you think that journalists just repeat what they read on Planet Swans?

Swansea City lost their two most influential players in the summer in Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fernando Llorente, yet the club finished the window with the lowest net spend in the Premier League and more than £25m in profit. Their three biggest signings across that period were Sam Clucas, Roque Mesa and Wilfried Bony. Clucas never got off the bench on Saturday and has looked lost in a Swansea shirt. Mesa has yet to play 90 minutes in the league and for the second weekend running did not even make the bench. Bony is injured and has not played 90 minutes at club level for 13 months. Throw in the fact that Borja Bastón, the club-record signing the previous summer, is out on loan and it is clear that Swansea’s recruitment is nowhere near good enough and hardly surprising the Welsh club face a relegation battle for the third season running. Stuart James

Anyone remember this fawning piece of puff from a few months ago about the club's scouting methods?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/dynamics-swansea-citys-transfer-team
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 19:11]

Roque Mesa on 18:56 - Oct 23 with 2095 viewsMeraki

Roque Mesa on 18:34 - Oct 23 by Glyn1

Anyone remember this fawning piece of puff from a few months ago about the club's scouting methods?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/dynamics-swansea-citys-transfer-team

That piece was clearly "commissioned" by the club.
Roque Mesa on 19:06 - Oct 23 with 2074 viewsmonmouth

Roque Mesa on 16:54 - Oct 23 by longlostjack

The DC United that are rock bottom of the MLS?

"Enter Erick Thohir, an Indonesian media mogul, and Jason Levien, an attorney and former political strategist now based in New York City. On Tuesday atop the Hotel Washington, this apparent odd couple who met through their investment in the Philadelphia 76ers pledged both their devotion and their millions to doing more than restoring United to its former glory. They want to take D.C. global and, according to Levien, make the club the league’s “gold standard."

The gold standard is the next level after the next level.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Roque Mesa on 19:18 - Oct 23 with 2044 viewsicecoldjack

Roque Mesa on 16:09 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

After starting him in half of our premier league fixtures + 9 sub apps and starting in every game bar one of our League cup winning campaign.

He had no choice , Ki sung had a minimum game clause in his contract .
Roque Mesa on 22:01 - Oct 23 with 1866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Roque Mesa on 17:40 - Oct 23 by Glyn1

Clement has confirmed that Mesa will be starting v Man Utd.

Great. I hope this is the start of a decent run of games for him. What's the odds on Clement dropping him from the squad again for Saturday ? I'd put a fiver on it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Roque Mesa on 22:16 - Oct 23 with 1814 viewsnantywatcher

Roque Mesa on 22:01 - Oct 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Great. I hope this is the start of a decent run of games for him. What's the odds on Clement dropping him from the squad again for Saturday ? I'd put a fiver on it

???Call me a crazy fool, but I've got a vague feeling it might well depend on how well he plays, against ManU.
I've got my fingers crossed that he's as good as his fan club thinks he is.
Roque Mesa on 22:50 - Oct 23 with 1754 viewsItchySphincter

Roque Mesa on 15:46 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

It pains me to say it but this is a definite blind spot of Clement i think it has nothing to do with drinking but more to do with other factors such as not really wanting Mesa in the first place.

We saw this with Ki, we signed him, a new manager came in not long after said great things about him and then promptly signed JDG !

thank goodness for that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Roque Mesa on 22:52 - Oct 23 with 1749 viewsItchySphincter

Roque Mesa on 15:48 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

And shipped out Ki.

Thank goodness for that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Roque Mesa on 23:08 - Oct 23 with 1707 viewsKilkennyjack

Roque Mesa on 15:03 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Might have played for England if he'd been teetotal. Sad.

I think thats unfair.

Leon was certainly good enough for England, full stop - but as he played for unfashionable Swansea City then the FA types would never pick him.

Leon would have had to move to a bigger club at the time.
Thank God he stayed.

When England play Dier and Livermore and Henderson, then Leon has every right to feel v hard done by. What a great player he was 👏.

Beware of the Risen People

Roque Mesa on 23:10 - Oct 23 with 1704 viewsDewi1jack

Roque Mesa on 18:34 - Oct 23 by Glyn1

Pure comedy.
No wonder those with half a brain cell couldn't give a flying fug what the Cardiffcentric media write or say about us

BBC; Biased Broadcasting Cardiff
CITV (if it's still going. Haven't babysat in a while ) Cardiff idiots Tele Version
Wales on Line/ Western Fail/ South Wales Evening Poop; All less believable than the Sunday Sport stories about Elvis

"Tweaks have been made to the system since last summer's takeover"

Falkirk have finally run out of players

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Roque Mesa on 23:23 - Oct 23 with 1685 viewsKilkennyjack

Roque Mesa on 23:10 - Oct 23 by Dewi1jack

Pure comedy.
No wonder those with half a brain cell couldn't give a flying fug what the Cardiffcentric media write or say about us

BBC; Biased Broadcasting Cardiff
CITV (if it's still going. Haven't babysat in a while ) Cardiff idiots Tele Version
Wales on Line/ Western Fail/ South Wales Evening Poop; All less believable than the Sunday Sport stories about Elvis

"Tweaks have been made to the system since last summer's takeover"

Falkirk have finally run out of players

Great post - yes, pure comedy.

I cant wait till we get a keeper from Falkirk.
Huwbert will be like a pig in shite.
Huwbert loves having 6 keepers just in case ....

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024