Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roque Mesa 14:28 - Oct 23 with 13571 viewsSwanjaxs

Loves a slurp apparently.... 🍺

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Roque Mesa on 14:35 - Oct 23 with 6688 views34dfgdf54

He's been putting little digs out on twitter to Clement aswell.

Obviously there is never smoke without fire, but from a Las Palmas fan I know (moved to gran canaria, lucky for some), he said Mesa never had problems there, apparently it was Araujo, whoever he is, was known for always being on the sauce, but never Mesa.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 14:37]
Roque Mesa on 14:41 - Oct 23 with 6644 viewsicecoldjack

So do loads of other players.
Roque Mesa on 14:45 - Oct 23 with 6612 viewsPorthcawlswan

Britton loves a pint 2, never hurt him..
Roque Mesa on 14:46 - Oct 23 with 6599 viewsSwanjaxs

Roque Mesa on 14:41 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

So do loads of other players.

Indeed they do.... as long as it doesn't affect their performance then more power too their elbow

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Roque Mesa on 14:50 - Oct 23 with 6573 viewsmagicdaps10

The guy has come to a new country, young family and new surroundings and throw in a different language.
He and his family must be going trough massive changes, wife adapting to her new surroundings as are their children and going to a new school with little to no English.

Seems to have been treated strangely in regards to playing for the first team.........a lot of pressure on the young man, less has driven a man to despair!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Roque Mesa on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 6550 viewsLoyal

Roque Mesa on 14:50 - Oct 23 by magicdaps10

The guy has come to a new country, young family and new surroundings and throw in a different language.
He and his family must be going trough massive changes, wife adapting to her new surroundings as are their children and going to a new school with little to no English.

Seems to have been treated strangely in regards to playing for the first team.........a lot of pressure on the young man, less has driven a man to despair!!

Can you imagine moving from a beautiful southern climate with a focus on health, life and family to Swansea ?
Fck me I'm surprised they aren't all doing ketamine on the streets of Killay.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Roque Mesa on 14:56 - Oct 23 with 6517 viewsicecoldjack

Roque Mesa on 14:50 - Oct 23 by magicdaps10

Never mind that mun ! he's found a pub instead ,so is too busy driniking his life away to concentrate on playing football, raising a young family and learning a new culture and language !
Roque Mesa on 15:03 - Oct 23 with 6475 viewsjasper_T

Roque Mesa on 14:45 - Oct 23 by Porthcawlswan

Britton loves a pint 2, never hurt him..

Might have played for England if he'd been teetotal. Sad.
Login to get fewer ads

Roque Mesa on 15:04 - Oct 23 with 6473 viewsmagicdaps10

Roque Mesa on 14:56 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Never mind that mun ! he's found a pub instead ,so is too busy driniking his life away to concentrate on playing football, raising a young family and learning a new culture and language !

But it begs the question, Why?

If it is true that there was never a problem with him and alcohol in Las Palmes, why is it over here?

Now dont forget, the club have always done their homework on players before they sign, his character etc etc........so what the fook has or is going wrong!?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Roque Mesa on 15:15 - Oct 23 with 6399 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Roque Mesa on 15:04 - Oct 23 by magicdaps10

If it is true that there was never a problem with him and alcohol in Las Palmes, why is it over here?

Now dont forget, the club have always done their homework on players before they sign, his character etc etc........so what the fook has or is going wrong!?!

Well it looks like he pee'd off some senior Swansea people, which may also be a culture thing.
Perhaps the people where he came from listened to what he had to say, or directed his energies better.
Roque Mesa on 15:16 - Oct 23 with 6387 viewsMo_Wives

Roque Mesa on 15:03 - Oct 23 by jasper_T

Might have played for England if he'd been teetotal. Sad.

Play for England vs karaoke down Wind St. I know which I'd choose. You get less grief if you put in a bad performance on the karaoke.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Roque Mesa on 15:24 - Oct 23 with 6328 viewsicecoldjack

Roque Mesa on 15:04 - Oct 23 by magicdaps10

Where is the evidence to show that Mesa is on the Beer then ?

Not trying to be funny or anything but all we seem to hear is a certain narrative but without any hard fact to back it all up .

If he was a p1ss head then i'd be shocked, most Spanish players we've had here have always been very professional, they mostly see themselves as professional 365 days a year, it was why the Spanish lads were always coming out top in the beep tests while the likes of Ask,Monk Tate came back with spare tyres !!

I'm not convinced truth be told, so whats been said ? what is the story what is the actual fact or is it all b0llcks put out to make clement seem less of a dick for not picking him ?
Roque Mesa on 15:36 - Oct 23 with 6266 views34dfgdf54

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-clement-responds-
Roque Mesa on 15:37 - Oct 23 with 6254 viewsWhiterockin

Mesa will start tomorrow.
Roque Mesa on 15:41 - Oct 23 with 6222 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Roque Mesa on 15:36 - Oct 23 by 34dfgdf54

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-clement-responds-

Absolute bullsh!t.
At no time has Mesa looked any worse than any other mid field player this season, in fact he has always looked better than PC's pet project Sanches, which may be one of the problems.
He can't improve very much if he doesn't play matches, PC has not been and is not being very truthful there and that is worrying.
Roque Mesa on 15:46 - Oct 23 with 6184 viewsicecoldjack

Roque Mesa on 15:41 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Absolute bullsh!t.
At no time has Mesa looked any worse than any other mid field player this season, in fact he has always looked better than PC's pet project Sanches, which may be one of the problems.
He can't improve very much if he doesn't play matches, PC has not been and is not being very truthful there and that is worrying.

It pains me to say it but this is a definite blind spot of Clement i think it has nothing to do with drinking but more to do with other factors such as not really wanting Mesa in the first place.

We saw this with Ki, we signed him, a new manager came in not long after said great things about him and then promptly signed JDG !
Roque Mesa on 15:48 - Oct 23 with 6176 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Roque Mesa on 15:46 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

It pains me to say it but this is a definite blind spot of Clement i think it has nothing to do with drinking but more to do with other factors such as not really wanting Mesa in the first place.

We saw this with Ki, we signed him, a new manager came in not long after said great things about him and then promptly signed JDG !

And shipped out Ki.
Roque Mesa on 16:09 - Oct 23 with 6060 viewsGaryjack

Roque Mesa on 15:48 - Oct 23 by A_Fans_Dad

And shipped out Ki.

After starting him in half of our premier league fixtures + 9 sub apps and starting in every game bar one of our League cup winning campaign.
Roque Mesa on 16:11 - Oct 23 with 6036 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Roque Mesa on 15:16 - Oct 23 by Mo_Wives

Play for England vs karaoke down Wind St. I know which I'd choose. You get less grief if you put in a bad performance on the karaoke.

Ooofffff

I don’t know I’ve seen plenty booed off the mic in the Adelphi 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Roque Mesa on 16:14 - Oct 23 with 6009 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Roque Mesa on 16:09 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

After starting him in half of our premier league fixtures + 9 sub apps and starting in every game bar one of our League cup winning campaign.

Including playing him at centre back in the final instead of Monk.

Allegedly because Monk had started his campaign to replace him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Roque Mesa on 16:25 - Oct 23 with 5958 viewsGlyn1

From today's Guardian. Do you think that journalists just repeat what they read on Planet Swans?

Swansea City lost their two most influential players in the summer in Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fernando Llorente, yet the club finished the window with the lowest net spend in the Premier League and more than £25m in profit. Their three biggest signings across that period were Sam Clucas, Roque Mesa and Wilfried Bony. Clucas never got off the bench on Saturday and has looked lost in a Swansea shirt. Mesa has yet to play 90 minutes in the league and for the second weekend running did not even make the bench. Bony is injured and has not played 90 minutes at club level for 13 months. Throw in the fact that Borja Bastón, the club-record signing the previous summer, is out on loan and it is clear that Swansea’s recruitment is nowhere near good enough and hardly surprising the Welsh club face a relegation battle for the third season running. Stuart James

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Roque Mesa on 16:26 - Oct 23 with 5951 viewsSTID2017

I couldn't care if he supped 6 pints before the game, smoked half a dozen Woodbines at half time then another six pints at full time as long as he put in a good shift for us.
For all I know, we may have a team of Mormons, but it's not doing us much good on the pitch

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Roque Mesa on 16:43 - Oct 23 with 5867 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Roque Mesa on 16:25 - Oct 23 by Glyn1

From today's Guardian. Do you think that journalists just repeat what they read on Planet Swans?

Swansea City lost their two most influential players in the summer in Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fernando Llorente, yet the club finished the window with the lowest net spend in the Premier League and more than £25m in profit. Their three biggest signings across that period were Sam Clucas, Roque Mesa and Wilfried Bony. Clucas never got off the bench on Saturday and has looked lost in a Swansea shirt. Mesa has yet to play 90 minutes in the league and for the second weekend running did not even make the bench. Bony is injured and has not played 90 minutes at club level for 13 months. Throw in the fact that Borja Bastón, the club-record signing the previous summer, is out on loan and it is clear that Swansea’s recruitment is nowhere near good enough and hardly surprising the Welsh club face a relegation battle for the third season running. Stuart James

For the above refer to

DC UNITED

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Roque Mesa on 16:54 - Oct 23 with 5782 viewslonglostjack

Roque Mesa on 16:43 - Oct 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

For the above refer to

DC UNITED

The DC United that are rock bottom of the MLS?

"Enter Erick Thohir, an Indonesian media mogul, and Jason Levien, an attorney and former political strategist now based in New York City. On Tuesday atop the Hotel Washington, this apparent odd couple who met through their investment in the Philadelphia 76ers pledged both their devotion and their millions to doing more than restoring United to its former glory. They want to take D.C. global and, according to Levien, make the club the league’s “gold standard."

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Roque Mesa on 16:55 - Oct 23 with 5771 views34dfgdf54

Roque Mesa on 15:46 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

That’s the way I see it to be honest.

I said on here after the Sampdoria game, I had a feeling Clement didn’t like Mesa at all. It’s been clear since pre season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024