Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? 19:21 - Oct 23 with 2249 viewslabrax

Evening fellow jacks? First post for me!

In a BBC article today PC said that "In this current climate, we are lacking a little it of confidence at home .We have won just once at home in five games this season

He Also said after the Leicester game that "based on some of the performances, not just today but going back eight or nine games, it's time for some other players to have some opportunity.

What's your view on PC's views?

Codfish

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:32 - Oct 23 with 2217 viewsswansea68

You won't get many replies on here mate as it's quite clicky But yes PC is the reason why players are low on confidence. He needs to send them out to play with freedom. Even in training they afraid to misplace a pass
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:36 - Oct 23 with 2199 viewswestside

Mawson said the players just weren't up for it on saturday
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:37 - Oct 23 with 2195 viewsNeath_Jack

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:32 - Oct 23 by swansea68

You won't get many replies on here mate as it's quite clicky But yes PC is the reason why players are low on confidence. He needs to send them out to play with freedom. Even in training they afraid to misplace a pass

This must be the most "un-clicky" forum in the world.

Every c*nt hates each other.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:38 - Oct 23 with 2192 viewsunion_jack

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:36 - Oct 23 by westside

That was plain to see. He needs to tell us why.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:38 - Oct 23 with 2186 viewsJackfath

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:37 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

This must be the most "un-clicky" forum in the world.

Every c*nt hates each other.

I don't hate anyone on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:41 - Oct 23 with 2171 viewsSmellyplumz

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:38 - Oct 23 by Jackfath

I don't hate anyone on here.

Except yourself.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:42 - Oct 23 with 2161 viewsJackfath

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:41 - Oct 23 by Smellyplumz

Except yourself.

I don't hate myself my friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:45 - Oct 23 with 2148 viewsSmellyplumz

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:42 - Oct 23 by Jackfath

I don't hate myself my friend.

Alright love nay bother.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:48 - Oct 23 with 2124 viewsDafyddHuw

When Mesa was playing for Las Palmas, the Spanish media (who know a thing or two about football) were drooling over him.

He's probably currently our most talented player.

Whilst PC beieves that we've got such a gifted squad that Mesa isn't even good enouigh for the bench, he can fùck right off.

I totally see why he got the sack at Derby. Our football is just so awful, even taking into account the jokers who represent the club on the pitch.

I'm not happy.
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:03 - Oct 23 with 2089 viewsPozuelosSideys

No i dont agree with him. We have had sides under other managers with zero confidence, this isnt one of them.

Its a cliche and its also bullsh1t. If he cant see the difference between his tactical inflexibility and a side lacking in confidence, then hes an idiot.

Teams lacking confidence fall apart and leak goals, getting whupped in the process. Thats not happening to us. PC, look at yourself friend, you are teh problem.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:15 - Oct 23 with 2057 viewsmonmouth

Yada yada yap yap. Bradley kept saying the same old shit. It’s YOUR job Clement. Sort. It. Out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 2038 viewsdameedna

No. At home we play to form. Management openly slating players when they try something risky is an example of management lacking confidence in attack.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2017 20:20]
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:29 - Oct 23 with 1997 viewslegoman

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:36 - Oct 23 by westside

I hadn't seen this but if true it's an absolute fkn disgrace given the amount of money these pr*cks are being paid. I despair.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:30 - Oct 23 with 1993 viewsFireboy2

Lacking confidence

No sh!t sherlock
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:33 - Oct 23 with 1978 viewsLandore_Jack

Certain individuals not playing for the manager?

#backtojack

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:35 - Oct 23 with 1967 viewsSTID2017

Lacking a little bit of confidence ?
Clement has the players almost too scared to pass the halfway line, and my guess if they do not listen to him they get hooked.
Clement inspires no confidence in the players and IMHO none in the fans now either

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:38 - Oct 23 with 1957 viewsjack2jack

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:33 - Oct 23 by Landore_Jack

Certain individuals not playing for the manager?

Possibly and if that's the case then he won't be here much longer,PC that is.
Having said that,and he sorts it out and we put a run together then all will be ok.
Until the next bad run of games and we start all over again,rinse and repeat etc etc.
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 21:13 - Oct 23 with 1878 viewslabrax

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:32 - Oct 23 by swansea68

Cheers for the heads up! Yeah your right, let's hope we improve over the next few games and start building some confidence amongst the squad. He's making far too many changes in my view and is unsure what our best system is.

Codfish

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 21:29 - Oct 23 with 1837 viewsjack2jack

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 20:29 - Oct 23 by legoman

I hadn't seen this but if true it's an absolute fkn disgrace given the amount of money these pr*cks are being paid. I despair.

100% agree, I saw MoTD and someone else said it too,can't remember now think it was a Liverpool player.I know you could argue a bad day in the office,but for £40000 a week perleeese
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 22:03 - Oct 23 with 1757 viewsswan65split

we are lacking all around another few crap buys in the summer the squad gets weaker season by season, we are going backwards .
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 22:17 - Oct 23 with 1716 viewsSgorioFruit

SgorioFruit and I’m having a laugh
SgorioFruit and I’m having a laugh

Silly sgoriofruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 22:20 - Oct 23 with 1706 viewsbuilthjack

Its cos away 3000 sing, but at home only 2000 sing. Too many mutes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 22:50 - Oct 23 with 1646 viewsTheKirkyLife

I lack confidence in HIM so I'd believe if some players felt the same too. He's right, we are only losing by fine margins which suggests bad tactics and/or not enough quality in depth which isn't helped when you leave one of the most promising players out of the squad.

Yes, Jenkins has a lot to take the blame for as is becoming a yearly tradition. Clement is the other big problem though.
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 23:02 - Oct 23 with 1627 views34dfgdf54

I haven’t seen or heard these quotes off Mawson, but if true, surely that means Clement has lost the players. What a bunch of tools they are mind you.
PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 23:11 - Oct 23 with 1607 viewsLeonWasGod

PC says we are lacking confidence at home - agree? on 19:38 - Oct 23 by union_jack

That was plain to see. He needs to tell us why.

Bit wet and windy wasn't it? And obviously cold enough for gloves. Poor little dabs must have been frozen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024