Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti 07:29 - Oct 24 with 5270 viewsdazdec197296

Being reported that Everton want Carlo Ancelotti as their next manager but he would want Paul Clement as his assistant again. Does anyone think he would leave with all the pressure starting to mount on him for a chance to team back up with Ancelotti ?
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 07:38 - Oct 24 with 3729 viewspencoedjack

Yes I think if that opportunity came up at the moment he’d take it
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 07:48 - Oct 24 with 3702 views34dfgdf54

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 07:38 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

Yes I think if that opportunity came up at the moment he’d take it

Is it just me or does anyone else think that would pretty much end his Managerial career though? Jumping ship from a club where he is in charge, to an assistant role.

If he did, he would have to chuck everyone under the bus here to justify it, Jenkins for recruitment etc.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 7:48]
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 07:56 - Oct 24 with 3671 viewsSTID2017

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 07:48 - Oct 24 by 34dfgdf54

Is it just me or does anyone else think that would pretty much end his Managerial career though? Jumping ship from a club where he is in charge, to an assistant role.

If he did, he would have to chuck everyone under the bus here to justify it, Jenkins for recruitment etc.

I think he would realise that being a successful No.2 is a lot more enjoyable than taking flak as a manager / head coach

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:02 - Oct 24 with 3543 viewsSTID2017

Being reported that Sean Dyche is the front runner.
I can't see that myself - Everton will want a high profile manager used to managing a top team to get them the success they have spent out and expected

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:18 - Oct 24 with 3498 viewswhoflungdung

Everton a world away from Burnley but it could happen if Dyche wants it

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:22 - Oct 24 with 3482 viewsSTID2017

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:18 - Oct 24 by whoflungdung

Everton a world away from Burnley but it could happen if Dyche wants it

I can see Dyche wanting it 100%, but I would think Everton (after spending all that money) would be more ambitious

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:23 - Oct 24 with 3470 viewsSmellyplumz

Sooner he goes the better.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:23 - Oct 24 with 3468 viewspencoedjack

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:02 - Oct 24 by STID2017

I can't see that myself - Everton will want a high profile manager used to managing a top team to get them the success they have spent out and expected

Although I think it would be an excellent appointment for Everton they want a big name can see Ancoletti getting it if he wants it.

Rafa might of been interested if there wasn't a take over at Newcastle, I read his family still live on Merseyside.
Login to get fewer ads

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:25 - Oct 24 with 3462 viewswhoflungdung

Fans pressure

He d fire them up alright and the crowd would respond

Club really is a sleeping giant

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:48 - Oct 24 with 3385 viewsWarwickHunt

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:22 - Oct 24 by STID2017

I can see Dyche wanting it 100%, but I would think Everton (after spending all that money) would be more ambitious

Doubt if Dyche would even make the shortlist. They want more than a manager to keep them from relegation.

Tuchel and Ancelotti are available now. They have the money for a big name (Koeman was apparently on £6m a year).
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:56 - Oct 24 with 3357 viewsDarran

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:48 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

Doubt if Dyche would even make the shortlist. They want more than a manager to keep them from relegation.

Tuchel and Ancelotti are available now. They have the money for a big name (Koeman was apparently on £6m a year).

£6m a year?

No wonder he didn't even get an interview at Swansea. 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:59 - Oct 24 with 3347 viewsWarwickHunt

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:56 - Oct 24 by Darran

£6m a year?

No wonder he didn't even get an interview at Swansea. 👀

Doubt if he got half that at Southampton...
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 10:03 - Oct 24 with 3324 viewsjack247

Agree.

If he was out of work I’m sure he’d jump at a chance like that. No way is he effectively going to admit defeat on his managerial career though.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 10:33 - Oct 24 with 3255 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:23 - Oct 24 by Smellyplumz

Sooner he goes the better.

If he does Coleman will replace him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 10:59 - Oct 24 with 3194 viewskarnataka

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:59 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

Doubt if he got half that at Southampton...

I wonder how he managed.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 11:14 - Oct 24 with 3131 viewsmax936

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 09:02 - Oct 24 by STID2017

I can’t stand Dyche after his comments last season after our game against Burnley down here, so l hope he does get the job and crashes and burns fuk him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:30 - Oct 24 with 3000 viewsSWANSEYE

If Clement did leave what about Coleman with Giggs as his number 2 ?
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:37 - Oct 24 with 2972 viewsyescomeon

I don't know him obviously, but I don't see Clement as the type of bloke to leave a managers job to go back to being a number two. But I live in hope.

Upthecity!

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:37 - Oct 24 with 2969 viewsshandyjack

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:30 - Oct 24 by SWANSEYE

that would be a case of out of the frying pan into the fire

Poll: Expectation for the season

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:37 - Oct 24 with 2971 viewsandypitt56

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:30 - Oct 24 by SWANSEYE

No for me, Id prefer to see someone like graham potter or similar. He is managing Ostersunds, 3 promotions since 2011 i think and unbeaten in Europa league, if we do get rid of clement.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:48 - Oct 24 with 2943 viewsyescomeon

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:37 - Oct 24 by andypitt56

No for me, Id prefer to see someone like graham potter or similar. He is managing Ostersunds, 3 promotions since 2011 i think and unbeaten in Europa league, if we do get rid of clement.

He was mentioned a few years ago and was interesting then, looking more interesting now. Proven manager like Koeman would be nice though.

Upthecity!

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:10 - Oct 24 with 2866 viewsandypitt56

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:48 - Oct 24 by yescomeon

He was mentioned a few years ago and was interesting then, looking more interesting now. Proven manager like Koeman would be nice though.

Bit of a curve ball, but if clement does go what about Makalele as manager?
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:13 - Oct 24 with 2836 viewsHeadmaster

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:10 - Oct 24 by andypitt56

Bit of a curve ball, but if clement does go what about Makalele as manager?

I doubt Makelele would want to stay if we got rid of Clement. He's the only reason he's here.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:26 - Oct 24 with 2778 viewsLeonWasGod

I suspect it would end his career (or at least make it hard for him to secure another job at this level).

I don't think he'd walk out because if the pressure though. He strikes me as the sort of guy who can handle the pressure.

But, I wouldn't be surprised if he walks away due to what's going on behind the scenes with recruitment. He sounds pretty frustrated at times with this whole Mesa / Clucas thing going on. He's toed the party line and defended the owners so far, but now is admitting the team's imbalanced and that we should have cover for Olsson (certainly implying we shouldn't have let Kingsley go before replacement was secured). That's a change from earlier in the season when he said the FB positions were fine.

I could be wrong, but he strikes me as being increasingly p1ssed off with the hand the club (Huw?) has dealt him.
Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 13:31 - Oct 24 with 2758 viewsLeonWasGod

Clement to join back up with Ancelotti on 12:37 - Oct 24 by andypitt56

I'd prefer Harry Potter to Ryan Giggs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024