Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United Flew to Swansea 12:56 - Oct 24 with 3407 viewsjackharris

Manchester United fly out to Swansea for League Cup tie

http://dailym.ai/2zzdCs8

[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 13:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:02 - Oct 24 with 3372 viewsairedale

Looking at the enclosed map in that article, I thought it odd that the pilot chose to follow the motorway route down to Cardiff.
Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:16 - Oct 24 with 3311 viewsWarwickHunt

Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:02 - Oct 24 by airedale

Looking at the enclosed map in that article, I thought it odd that the pilot chose to follow the motorway route down to Cardiff.

There's a toll on the M6 too.
Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:36 - Oct 24 with 3243 viewsairedale

Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:16 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

There's a toll on the M6 too.

Must have been scary for the motorists too, what with the weather and all forcing the pilot to fly at 126' so he can see the road.
Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:37 - Oct 24 with 3237 viewsJackSkellington

Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:02 - Oct 24 by airedale

They've actually got them going down the A465... Can you imagine the looks on the players faces as the Man U team bus drives through Merthyr?

Tbh, I don't blame them flying today, there was a big crash on the M4 earlier with something like 18 mile tailbacks going on.
Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:45 - Oct 24 with 3200 viewsAnotherJohn

I'd guess that the Man Utd party flew to Cardiff, but idly wondered if smallish jets like this one still land at Fairwood. I don't think they could take off after dark due to the substandard lights.
Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:48 - Oct 24 with 3183 viewsairedale

Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:37 - Oct 24 by JackSkellington

They've actually got them going down the A465... Can you imagine the looks on the players faces as the Man U team bus drives through Merthyr?

Tbh, I don't blame them flying today, there was a big crash on the M4 earlier with something like 18 mile tailbacks going on.

Yeah especially when a Coke can full of piss hit one of the windows.
Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:53 - Oct 24 with 3162 viewsairedale

Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 13:45 - Oct 24 by AnotherJohn

I'd guess that the Man Utd party flew to Cardiff, but idly wondered if smallish jets like this one still land at Fairwood. I don't think they could take off after dark due to the substandard lights.

That needn't be a problem. All the pilot has to do is nip over to Halfords for a couple of halogen jobbies and have them bolted on before the boys get back from the match.
Manchester United Flew to Swansea on 14:49 - Oct 24 with 3027 viewskarnataka

After the f*cking journey I had for the Leicester game and missing the first 26 minutes, I'd consider flying if there was a service between Bristol and Swansea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024