Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm surrounded by Man U fans 20:34 - Oct 24 with 13391 viewsEilian

There are at least two to my left and two to my right.

There is one bloke who had spent the entire first half filming the man united fans in the row in front if me.

Why does our shitt shambles of a club let this happen. Our club had become as plastic as it gets!
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:35 - Oct 24 with 8208 viewsjasper_T

Bit like this forum, then.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:36 - Oct 24 with 8187 viewsSTID2017

Maybe you should have sat in the middle of the North Stand ?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 20:39]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:37 - Oct 24 with 8177 viewsNeath_Jack

Kick off with them then

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:38 - Oct 24 with 8156 viewsawayjack

There are ManU fans in most parts of stands - some even wearing kits and scarves. Club happy to take the cash.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:38 - Oct 24 with 8149 viewsEilian

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:37 - Oct 24 by Neath_Jack

Kick off with them then

I would but I seriously think that they would out number the swans fans lol
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:38 - Oct 24 with 8142 viewsJackfath

It's the reason I decided not to go.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:41 - Oct 24 with 8096 viewsSTID2017

At the end of the day tickets have been on general sale, therefore if local Swans supporters didn't want them, what's wrong with local United "supporters" getting to see their team live.
Better that than empty seats

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:41 - Oct 24 with 8094 viewsScotia

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:37 - Oct 24 by Neath_Jack

Kick off with them then

Not much the club can do when the tickets are on general sale and still widely available. Anyone still think we need to extend the liberty?
Login to get fewer ads

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:44 - Oct 24 with 8056 viewsjack2jack

They're all locals anyway.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:44 - Oct 24 with 8052 viewsshandyjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:41 - Oct 24 by Scotia

Not much the club can do when the tickets are on general sale and still widely available. Anyone still think we need to extend the liberty?

of course there is something they can do, state in the T&C's of the tickets that away team colours not allowed in the home end. it's really as simple as that tbh

Poll: Expectation for the season

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:45 - Oct 24 with 8039 viewsDarran

Yes they can and they should remove people with United gear on.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:45 - Oct 24 with 8044 viewsGlyn1

Unless the ground was sold out, they aren't depriving Swans fans of tickets. Rugby fans can mix together etc etc.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:46 - Oct 24 with 8015 viewsJackfath

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:45 - Oct 24 by Glyn1

Unless the ground was sold out, they aren't depriving Swans fans of tickets. Rugby fans can mix together etc etc.

It's not a rugby match.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:47 - Oct 24 with 8011 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sitting in the home ends wearing the colours of the away team is taking the piss.

Poll: Tory leader

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:58 - Oct 24 with 7929 viewsWingstandwood

A few years back yes 100%! A first stage extra tier on the East Stand should have been built and that would have been filled for every game and for every year for our entire PL stay.

Now I have read and heard a lot of our super-loyal long-term supporters saying that this club no longer belongs to them, they've got to force themselves to watch home games, this is their last season cos they're pissed off with D.O.F Jenkins, sell-outs, ex-sell-outs and Yanks constant p'#ss taking etc. Expansion today? I would say maybe not now? And if relegated you watch people termed plastics and long term uber-loyals desert in shocking thousands x's thousands.

Argus!

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 7830 viewsScotia

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:44 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

of course there is something they can do, state in the T&C's of the tickets that away team colours not allowed in the home end. it's really as simple as that tbh

Yes it does. So what can the club if they aren't wearing any colours?
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:16 - Oct 24 with 7347 viewsTNT

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:38 - Oct 24 by Jackfath

It's the reason I decided not to go.

Wtf?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:24 - Oct 24 with 7288 viewsGeoffThom

I was there watching the glory hunters sitting trying not to react when Utd scored ,I feckin hate glory hunters
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:33 - Oct 24 with 7245 viewsEilian

So my old man was in the club shop today getting new season ticket cards (to replace the old ones that the club should have replaced in the summer)
While he was in there the guy in front of him asked for tickets for the away end. The lady behind the counter said she could not sell him an away end ticket. He then asked for a home end ticket in stead. She then sold him a home end ticket without question.

Behind my dad in the que were two eastern European chaps who also wanted an away ticket. Again she explained that she couldn't sell them one. She offered them tickets in the south stand. They said they wanted tickets behind the man U goal keeper........ ?

They ended up buying a south stand ticket.

Have the club not broken FA rules regarding segregation here?
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:34 - Oct 24 with 7238 viewsgiantstoneater

Why bother having a home and away ends would they be happy to take the money if they were Millwall fans? I was in the South Stand and me and another guy complained quite loudly but that made us the bad guys in the eyes of the stewards one of them even went as far as accusing me of using foul and abusive language towards him, I did not, another support heard the discussion with myself and the stewards and came down and put them straight (don`t know you but thanks pal.) The stewards in the south stand are alienating the fans and are very provocative, incidentally I have never had to be spoken to by any steward or Policeman as regards to my behaviour and I have been following the Swans since the 70s. Its not as this is a new problem but the club has become so greedy it is whoring itself to the masses of plastic supporters of the big clubs. I will have to calm myself down now as I have an angiogram at Prince Phillip tomorrow morning!!
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:36 - Oct 24 with 7216 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:34 - Oct 24 by giantstoneater

Why bother having a home and away ends would they be happy to take the money if they were Millwall fans? I was in the South Stand and me and another guy complained quite loudly but that made us the bad guys in the eyes of the stewards one of them even went as far as accusing me of using foul and abusive language towards him, I did not, another support heard the discussion with myself and the stewards and came down and put them straight (don`t know you but thanks pal.) The stewards in the south stand are alienating the fans and are very provocative, incidentally I have never had to be spoken to by any steward or Policeman as regards to my behaviour and I have been following the Swans since the 70s. Its not as this is a new problem but the club has become so greedy it is whoring itself to the masses of plastic supporters of the big clubs. I will have to calm myself down now as I have an angiogram at Prince Phillip tomorrow morning!!

Hope you get well soon 👍
[Post edited 24 Oct 2017 23:38]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:41 - Oct 24 with 7183 viewsSwanjaxs

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:33 - Oct 24 by Eilian

So my old man was in the club shop today getting new season ticket cards (to replace the old ones that the club should have replaced in the summer)
While he was in there the guy in front of him asked for tickets for the away end. The lady behind the counter said she could not sell him an away end ticket. He then asked for a home end ticket in stead. She then sold him a home end ticket without question.

Behind my dad in the que were two eastern European chaps who also wanted an away ticket. Again she explained that she couldn't sell them one. She offered them tickets in the south stand. They said they wanted tickets behind the man U goal keeper........ ?

They ended up buying a south stand ticket.

Have the club not broken FA rules regarding segregation here?

Indeed they have 👍and broken the law by knowingly selling tickets to away supporters for "home area's" .... fack all will be done about it though 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 23:42 - Oct 24 with 7175 viewsAguycalledJack

I was in the West and a few started cheering for corners etc until I made a comment about glory hunting fans and asked how many times they had been to Manchester let alone old Trafford.

Didn’t hear a peep the rest of the game.
I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:18 - Oct 25 with 7043 viewsbuilthjack

Why couldn't our so called fans turn up?
Oh yes, it was on the telly. Tw@ts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 01:23 - Oct 25 with 7038 viewsGaryjack

I'm surrounded by Man U fans on 20:45 - Oct 24 by Darran

Yes they can and they should remove people with United gear on.

Why?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024