Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clamour for Mesa 21:12 - Oct 24 with 12914 viewsmarchamjack

Didn't exactly do his case any favours tonight. Think Clement proved a point there against a Utd second string. Wish it hadn't been so but it was.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The clamour for Mesa on 21:13 - Oct 24 with 6529 viewsDarran

He looked quality,Risca said so.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The clamour for Mesa on 21:15 - Oct 24 with 6501 views34dfgdf54

Ball watching constantly when we weren’t in possession.

On the ball you can see his quality but a lot of work to be done.
The clamour for Mesa on 21:16 - Oct 24 with 6466 viewsPozuelosSideys

A Spanish Shelvey.

Without the long ball granted, but at least his moustache points the way

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The clamour for Mesa on 21:19 - Oct 24 with 6438 viewsMeraki

Defensively needs a lot of work, no chance of him playing against Arsenal.
The clamour for Mesa on 21:20 - Oct 24 with 6419 views34dfgdf54

The clamour for Mesa on 21:19 - Oct 24 by Meraki

Agreed, we’d be battered. Probably will be anyway but there you go.
The clamour for Mesa on 21:21 - Oct 24 with 6403 viewsLandore_Jack

He's been dog shit tonight. F*ck off back to Spain you lazy c*nt.

#backtojack

The clamour for Mesa on 21:22 - Oct 24 with 6386 viewsjasper_T

I'd probably play him instead of Carroll on recent form but he's not the Leon replacement we needed.
The clamour for Mesa on 21:30 - Oct 24 with 6258 viewsmax936

He was the cause of the first goal for me Hoorn came out to where Mesa should have been, that said he's hardly played his confidence has got to be down, plus his mind might be all over the place regarding his future so I'll cut him a bit of slack on this performance, just.

On another note these Commentators have got on my tits all game, just how much arse licking can they do ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The clamour for Mesa on 21:41 - Oct 24 with 6134 viewsTom1912

The clamour for Mesa on 21:19 - Oct 24 by Meraki

Definitely.

Can not believe we've spent £11m on a defensive midfielder that needs to work on the defensive side of his game.
The clamour for Mesa on 21:41 - Oct 24 with 6127 viewsKGriz16

I've really wanted Roque to do well. I took to him straight away, looked a character. But tonight he could have prevented both goals. Didn't follow his runner. He's great on the ball, if not a bit risky, but defending he looks like he's got a mistake in him. Looks light weight too. I'm gutted!
The clamour for Mesa on 21:45 - Oct 24 with 6046 views34dfgdf54

The clamour for Mesa on 21:41 - Oct 24 by KGriz16

I've really wanted Roque to do well. I took to him straight away, looked a character. But tonight he could have prevented both goals. Didn't follow his runner. He's great on the ball, if not a bit risky, but defending he looks like he's got a mistake in him. Looks light weight too. I'm gutted!

Spot on. Dissapointed

Not played though, same as Clucas, both can’t be expected to be up to speed.
The clamour for Mesa on 21:47 - Oct 24 with 6008 viewsshandyjack

The clamour for Mesa on 21:45 - Oct 24 by 34dfgdf54

Spot on. Dissapointed

Not played though, same as Clucas, both can’t be expected to be up to speed.

there's being upto speed and then there is failing to do the absolute basics

Poll: Expectation for the season

The clamour for Mesa on 21:48 - Oct 24 with 5985 viewsTheResurrection

There was nothing whatsoever wrong with Mesa's performance. One of the players who can genuinely take a ball under control and do something with it.

I think Clement has tried to throw him under a bus however, funny how he's picked twice to start against United, but in a team with 8 changes from our EPL side what does anyone really expect to see?

I'm seriously up to the here with Clement.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The clamour for Mesa on 21:49 - Oct 24 with 5929 viewsKGriz16

The clamour for Mesa on 21:47 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

there's being upto speed and then there is failing to do the absolute basics

Absolutely, you cannot defend Mesa tonight after that performance. You'd think after his twitter post yesterday he would be eager to impress but he seems to have the concentration of a gold fish.
The clamour for Mesa on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 5840 viewsSPboy

The clamour for Mesa on 21:48 - Oct 24 by TheResurrection

There was nothing whatsoever wrong with Mesa's performance. One of the players who can genuinely take a ball under control and do something with it.

I think Clement has tried to throw him under a bus however, funny how he's picked twice to start against United, but in a team with 8 changes from our EPL side what does anyone really expect to see?

Mesa is distinctly average, just like the record signing Clucas. If anyone was hoping that these two will click and kick start the free flowing game, prepare to be disappointed, extremely disappointed
The clamour for Mesa on 21:54 - Oct 24 with 5834 viewsGTCJack

Mesa wasn't sharp but he at least has a little bit of quality about him. Him and Ki looked ok.

Abhorrent display however and a confirmation that Clement is a dead man walking
The clamour for Mesa on 21:55 - Oct 24 with 5822 viewsicecoldjack

Thought Mesa did ok, it's clear to see his confidence and skill has been knocked out of him, no way was he going to play anything other than a safe ball today and it showed.

He needs to be more switched on when we lose the ball though, it's far too easy for the opposition . Overall , did fine in my book considering nearly everyone on the field is up to speed and he isn't .
The clamour for Mesa on 21:56 - Oct 24 with 5790 viewspencoedjack

He was up against a 20 year old playing his 3rd game for Utd

Shocking performance like the rest of the usual K unts
N/A. on 21:57 - Oct 24 with 5769 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The clamour for Mesa on 21:58 - Oct 24 with 5742 viewsTheResurrection

The clamour for Mesa on 21:56 - Oct 24 by pencoedjack

He was up against a 20 year old playing his 3rd game for Utd

Shocking performance like the rest of the usual K unts

So a Manchester United player? Like Giggs would have been, or Scholes, or Rashford?

What a stupid facking post

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The clamour for Mesa on 21:59 - Oct 24 with 5722 viewsBloodyhills

Can't see Clement getting much out of the squad.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The clamour for Mesa on 21:59 - Oct 24 with 5721 viewsKGriz16

N/A. on 21:57 - Oct 24 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:31]

He was playing in front of the back four and didn't follow Lingard's run...twice.
The clamour for Mesa on 22:03 - Oct 24 with 5647 viewscostalotta

The clamour for Mesa on 21:54 - Oct 24 by GTCJack

Mesa wasn't sharp but he at least has a little bit of quality about him. Him and Ki looked ok.

Abhorrent display however and a confirmation that Clement is a dead man walking

Well if he does get fired the club must then take a look at the guy hiring and firing 5 managers since and including laudrup.

Laudrup
Monk
Guidolin
Bobbly
And...perhaps clement.

It's a long way round but as well know each of these guys have been undermined and sold short by the dickhead of football (DOF) that Huw the fraud. Will the yanks see it for what it is, doubt it.
The clamour for Mesa on 22:09 - Oct 24 with 5575 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Indeed
Thought he did ok

I’d start him Saturday with Ki

But f@ck knows who else

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The clamour for Mesa on 22:09 - Oct 24 with 5575 viewsTom1912

There was plenty wrong. He ball watches and doesn't track runs. They scored from it.

That should be bread and butter stuff for a defensive midfielder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024