Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 22:02 - Oct 24 with 2925 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:38]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

5 at the back. on 18:03 - Oct 25 with 2789 viewsBigPhilG

We're going to have a pasting no matter what
(No subject) on 11:58 - Oct 26 with 2633 viewsYossarian

1-10 isn’t gonna guarantee a point on Saturday. Only a sniper rifle and scope would do that. No team can go away and spend a season defending for their lives and earn enough points to survive. The PL demands more and we haven’t got it. Remember when we used to go to every ground thinking we had a chance?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

5 at the back. on 16:07 - Oct 26 with 2540 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree and I think this will be his plan this time. It is for all gamed against the big boys imho. It worked at Spurs but confidence is lower now. Midfield will have a big task of trying to keep possession. Big game for Ki I would say.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

5 at the back. on 17:50 - Oct 26 with 2465 viewsgrabsplatter

One of my favourite Swans players but I wouldn't play Rangel on Saturday.
Mawson, Fernandez & Van de Horn with Naughton right wing back & Clucas left wing back.
5 at the back. on 18:20 - Oct 26 with 2420 viewsJango

Naughton left wing back and dyer right wing back maybe. Dyer was rested Tuesday for a reason I’d say after last weeks performance.
5 at the back. on 08:42 - Oct 27 with 2304 viewswhiterock

The captain is a Jack
Who’ll set up the counter attack
We’ll go to Arsenal and play with five at the back (five at the back)
With Tammy up top, who’s difficult to stop
One nil to Swansea, we’re here for a pop

Guess the tune
(No subject) on 08:46 - Oct 27 with 2300 viewsDewi1jack

(No subject) on 11:58 - Oct 26 by Yossarian

1-10 isn’t gonna guarantee a point on Saturday. Only a sniper rifle and scope would do that. No team can go away and spend a season defending for their lives and earn enough points to survive. The PL demands more and we haven’t got it. Remember when we used to go to every ground thinking we had a chance?

Used to play Arsenal thinking "Mmmm. 'nother 3 points here again and we'll be 10th"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

(No subject) on 09:05 - Oct 27 with 2279 viewswhiterock

(No subject) on 08:46 - Oct 27 by Dewi1jack

Used to play Arsenal thinking "Mmmm. 'nother 3 points here again and we'll be 10th"

We'd go to Arsenal and expect nothing but usually get something, nothings changed
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 15:23 - Oct 27 with 2188 viewsDewi1jack

(No subject) on 09:05 - Oct 27 by whiterock

We'd go to Arsenal and expect nothing but usually get something, nothings changed

I have a few Arsenal mates with seasies, who were beginning to hate playing us.
The really optimistic ones amongst them were waiting for the fixtures to come out in June, hoping they weren't playing us last game when they needed a win for the title.

Same as me hoping for a mid table finish and winning the FA Cuppppahhhh at the start of every season recently
Used to be promotion and a bluddy good crack at the cups.
I s'pose my expectations are as pie in the sky as theirs are.
Just different ends of the table thinking I guess.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

(No subject) on 18:22 - Oct 27 with 2109 viewsFlashberryjack

(No subject) on 11:58 - Oct 26 by Yossarian

"No team can go away and spend a season defending for their lives and earn enough points to survive"

Add to that our home form that reads four losses and one win .........things are looking grim, mighty grim.

We couldn't possibly beat Arsenal tomorrow........could we ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

5 at the back. on 05:34 - Oct 28 with 2035 viewsdameedna

Looks like he is going with the new signing at left back so even if we do go 5 at the back we will have some legs to compete.
Could also play Clucas at left back.
Bit surprised clement has not got our midfield playing well.
a draw would be good.
5 at the back. on 05:57 - Oct 28 with 2027 viewsmonmouth

5 at the back. on 08:42 - Oct 27 by whiterock

The captain is a Jack
Who’ll set up the counter attack
We’ll go to Arsenal and play with five at the back (five at the back)
With Tammy up top, who’s difficult to stop
One nil to Swansea, we’re here for a pop

Guess the tune

Nessun Dorma?

Off for an early bus from Brizzle. Have a good day all. Let’s hope for the best and a lift in spirits today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024