Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are absolutely rubbish. 22:19 - Oct 24 with 6544 viewsdcd14

Subject says it all tbh.

Its hard too watch not too mention boring.
We are absolutely rubbish. on 22:29 - Oct 24 with 5693 viewsSmellyplumz

Missed the game was it genuinely that bad?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

We are absolutely rubbish. on 22:30 - Oct 24 with 5667 viewsItchySphincter

We are absolutely rubbish. on 22:29 - Oct 24 by Smellyplumz

Standard fayre. Appalling.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We are absolutely rubbish. on 22:30 - Oct 24 with 5649 viewsshandyjack

decent first half, disgusting second half

Poll: Expectation for the season

We are absolutely rubbish. on 22:32 - Oct 24 with 5620 viewsjack2jack

You lucky sod 😉
I'll give you a clue.
Rubbish,fvcking.
We are absolutely rubbish. on 23:03 - Oct 24 with 5507 viewsKilkennyjack

Remember when we used to boss the ball all game ?
Should have signed Joe allen back.....

Beware of the Risen People

We are absolutely rubbish. on 23:07 - Oct 24 with 5478 viewsTNT

We are absolutely rubbish. on 23:03 - Oct 24 by Kilkennyjack

People on here used to slag us off for keeping the ball!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

We are absolutely rubbish. on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 5399 viewsjacabertawe

The irony is that MU did not play particularly well and our teams of the past under Laudrup (well, first season at least) and Rodgers would have made mince of them.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

We are absolutely rubbish. on 23:26 - Oct 24 with 5361 viewsSmellyplumz

No positivity?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Login to get fewer ads

We are absolutely rubbish. on 00:12 - Oct 25 with 5273 viewsJackFish

I’d settle for stringing three passes together at the moment.
We are absolutely rubbish. on 01:15 - Oct 25 with 5194 viewsbuilthjack

2 very poor sides out there tonight. We were rubbish, they were very slightly better.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We are absolutely rubbish. on 01:49 - Oct 25 with 5165 viewsRuDeMan1970

In 40 years of following The Swans I honestly cannot remember being so bored watching them play football as this season. I was there, wish I'd not bothered. WE ARE DIRE.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

We are absolutely rubbish. on 06:57 - Oct 25 with 4970 viewspete

We are absolutely rubbish. on 01:49 - Oct 25 by RuDeMan1970

In 40 years of following The Swans I honestly cannot remember being so bored watching them play football as this season. I was there, wish I'd not bothered. WE ARE DIRE.

Must agree, boring no shape or fight, The ball is definatly in the owners corner now,, the club is paying for the penny pinching that has gone on in the past along with very , very poor selection of transfer targets, there is only one person to blame im afraid and we all know who, and before any one gets on my back what him and a group has done with the club in the past is there for all to see, and by the way even before the sale he was and still is getting well paid. In any bis thats failing the top guys is where the buck stops.
These American owners apart from buying the club have not spent a penny of their cash on the playing side and if they want to stay in the prem they will have to spend more than the profit they are sitting on, and they need players that will be quality and go straight into the team, but am afraid am not holding my breath on that,
Cant say our club any more as its not is it ?we just support a football club really sad
We are absolutely rubbish. on 09:46 - Oct 25 with 4748 viewsSTID2017

It was like a friendly game before the season, when a Man U XI take on a 4th tier Swans to boost the coffers and it's a training exercise for them.
Didn't get out of first gear.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We are absolutely rubbish. on 12:52 - Oct 25 with 4614 viewsswancity

Worryingly shapeless, style less, lacking flair pace and creativity while losing our Club identity which has served us so well. But most of all, lacking basic desire and energy. Hopeless and quite honestly most of them in that team last night are not good enough to play at this level and that now includes Angel Rangel as well (sadly).
United are a class act though and both goals were high quality. They played within themselves and had another couple of gears in reserve no doubting that.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

We are absolutely rubbish. on 12:58 - Oct 25 with 4576 viewsmissingmel

Why do all swansea fans want old players back! bugs me
We are absolutely rubbish. on 13:00 - Oct 25 with 4568 viewsmissingmel

We are absolutely rubbish. on 09:46 - Oct 25 by STID2017

It was like a friendly game before the season, when a Man U XI take on a 4th tier Swans to boost the coffers and it's a training exercise for them.
Didn't get out of first gear.

Totally agree.. shocking display.

Complete waste of time and money
We are absolutely rubbish. on 13:15 - Oct 25 with 4530 viewslonglostjack

We are absolutely rubbish. on 12:58 - Oct 25 by missingmel

Why do all swansea fans want old players back! bugs me

I'd take Joe Allen and Ben Davies back in an instant.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

We are absolutely rubbish. on 14:32 - Oct 25 with 4387 viewstips

Yes we are horrible to watch but surely now is the time to get behind the manager and players easiest thing is to sack the manager. But be careful what we wish for - for me time to rally show some fight and not become plastic fans.

I will never not go, but agree its getting bloody hard - time to be a supporter not just moan
We are absolutely rubbish. on 14:38 - Oct 25 with 4355 viewsSwanjaxs

We are absolutely rubbish. on 14:32 - Oct 25 by tips

Yes we are horrible to watch but surely now is the time to get behind the manager and players easiest thing is to sack the manager. But be careful what we wish for - for me time to rally show some fight and not become plastic fans.

I will never not go, but agree its getting bloody hard - time to be a supporter not just moan

Time for the players to rally and show some fight too!! 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

We are absolutely rubbish. on 14:44 - Oct 25 with 4327 viewsHighjack

We are absolutely rubbish. on 14:38 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

Time for the players to rally and show some fight too!! 👍

Yeah when we put a bit of effort in last season we went on a run of good results. This lot want to play the game at a walking pace.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

We are absolutely rubbish. on 14:52 - Oct 25 with 4287 viewsmagicdaps10

What hit me last night, was highlighted more by one or two Utd players who were doing it............the lack of movement by our players after they pass the ball.

Its all well and good passing the ball, back and forth, back and forth but there needs to be players moving into space after the pass is made........our players dont.

Just look at United's first goal and look at Linegaard's movement.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

We are absolutely rubbish. on 15:08 - Oct 25 with 4247 viewsEilian

Getting behind the player's and manager is what everyone wants to do deep down, but they have to first get behind themselves and show some grit and determination.
Secondly, they need to show that they are worth getting behind. The fans are fed up to the back teeth of hearing things like, we will change this and that and things will improve or wait until so and so gets back from injury or wait until the transfer window and we will improve the squad or we will change the shape and things will improve.

The fans have been here the whole time and never gone away. The trouble is they have heard it all before. Its like we are waiting for some response.

The bottom line is that the fans have truly lost faith.

If someone was able to give us some glimmer of hope! something to cling on to and believe in!

Then I have no doubt that you will see an instant response from the fans.
We are absolutely rubbish. on 15:27 - Oct 25 with 4189 viewsSmellyplumz

Aye I'm sure the same was said at villa. Like chasing a parked car.

We are absolutely rubbish. on 15:29 - Oct 25 with 4186 viewsdcd14

We are absolutely rubbish. on 15:08 - Oct 25 by Eilian

Getting behind the player's and manager is what everyone wants to do deep down, but they have to first get behind themselves and show some grit and determination.
Secondly, they need to show that they are worth getting behind. The fans are fed up to the back teeth of hearing things like, we will change this and that and things will improve or wait until so and so gets back from injury or wait until the transfer window and we will improve the squad or we will change the shape and things will improve.

The fans have been here the whole time and never gone away. The trouble is they have heard it all before. Its like we are waiting for some response.

The bottom line is that the fans have truly lost faith.

If someone was able to give us some glimmer of hope! something to cling on to and believe in!

Then I have no doubt that you will see an instant response from the fans.

Like mentioned its difficult to get excited.

Especially when every forward run ends up coming back to the defence.

Sustained attacking would result in noise from the fans, we can't even muster a clear cut chance in most games.
We are absolutely rubbish. on 15:46 - Oct 25 with 4144 viewsEilian

We are absolutely rubbish. on 15:29 - Oct 25 by dcd14

Like mentioned its difficult to get excited.

Especially when every forward run ends up coming back to the defence.

Sustained attacking would result in noise from the fans, we can't even muster a clear cut chance in most games.

Well yes. That's basically my exact point. Give us something to cheer for and we will bloody will cheer! We have some of the best fans in the league.

We haven't turned into bad fans over night. The football however has become awful.

Fans cheer as a reaction to what's happening on the pitch or in anticipation of what is to come.

Like I said. We have seen and heard it all before. We don't believe any more. The crowd had lost faith in the teams ability to create even the most basic attacking threat.

You are fat more likely to hear the fans erupt into anger than you are to hear a raucous response in praise and sorry of what is happening on the pitch.

The sickening thing is the players don't really seem bothered. While the fans are pulling their hair out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024