Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Careful what we wish for 23:00 - Oct 24 with 2670 viewsshandyjack

For those like me who think it’s time for PC to go, we need to be careful what we wish for as I think we’ll end up with Coleman in charge and be just as bad off as we are now

Poll: Expectation for the season

Careful what we wish for on 23:01 - Oct 24 with 2664 viewsItchySphincter

Oh lets just carry on then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Careful what we wish for on 23:02 - Oct 24 with 2647 viewsshandyjack

Careful what we wish for on 23:01 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

Oh lets just carry on then.

THAts not what I meant, just meant that with HJ in charge we won’t be getting the best man for the job. Tbh I don’t know where to go from here, things won’t improve until HJ quits

Poll: Expectation for the season

Careful what we wish for on 23:28 - Oct 24 with 2556 viewsmajorraglan

If I were Chris Coleman, I think this is one job I would politely turn down. I think there is too much grief attached to it.
Careful what we wish for on 23:29 - Oct 24 with 2544 viewsswan65split

coleman dont want the swans job...he knows the dangers.
Careful what we wish for on 23:31 - Oct 24 with 2531 viewsjacabertawe

I like and admire Coleman as our national team Manager, but he would be on a hiding to nothing if he came to the Liberty.
I wished that we could have enticed Brendan back after Bobbly was sacked, but why would he want to come back?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Careful what we wish for on 23:37 - Oct 24 with 2503 viewsGeoffThom

I believe that one day like it or not we will see the return of judas ,wish we'd offered rogers a ransom to come back !
Careful what we wish for on 23:51 - Oct 24 with 2438 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Careful what we wish for on 23:37 - Oct 24 by GeoffThom

I believe that one day like it or not we will see the return of judas ,wish we'd offered rogers a ransom to come back !

I('d take Martinez back tomorrow - and I don't think I'd be the only one

Although would be difficult at first

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Careful what we wish for on 00:01 - Oct 25 with 2402 viewsJackDownUnder

Has to be Rogers, we have to do anything to get him back including offering up any number of brown cherries.
Login to get fewer ads

Careful what we wish for on 00:08 - Oct 25 with 2366 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Careful what we wish for on 00:01 - Oct 25 by JackDownUnder

Has to be Rogers, we have to do anything to get him back including offering up any number of brown cherries.

there's no way he's coming back here in a long time,

like it or not his reputation is better than us now and wouldn't be worth him risking it with the shambles going on here at the moment

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Careful what we wish for on 00:39 - Oct 25 with 2299 viewsgiantstoneater

Not sure if getting rid of PC would do us any good, we have changed far too many managers and it is showing we have lost our identity and our passing style. we should be looking at revamping our scouting dept first and the manager should have final say on players there is too much influence exerted by HJ. If a player is too rich for us that's fine but we have spent a lot of money on players the manager obviously doesn`t rate. The new board should look at the last two windows at least and see what a calamity HJ has become. PC did say at the end of last season that he wanted his business done early we did most of ours towards the back end of the window. Getting rid of Kingsley doesn't seem such good business now and missing out on Arias an experienced Columbian international could turn out to be a big mistake.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024