Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sniping remarks 09:36 - Oct 25 with 2444 viewsswanatcarlisle

How about just thinking before slagging of supporters who didn't attend the game last night. There are many Swans who have supported the club for many years and are season ticket holders that now live away from Swansea (and Wales) and cover considerable distances to support the team. Travelling every weekend to home and away games takes time and money so sometimes midweek games are very difficult.
I do speak from experience living in Carlisle and go to nearly all the games and in my 50th year since my first Swans game and supporting the Club.
There are much more bigger issues with our club at the moment and sniping isn't needed more solidarity., trying to get those that are despondent back would be a good start.
I hate seeing our club in the state it is in and it brings back painful memories....and I wish I had answers that I could post....I dont. But I will continue to support my team whatever and hope that some sense prevails and if there are rifts in the club or mismanaged positions sort it out...the fans, city and players deserve it ( although some players I do despair with).
COYS.

sniping remarks on 09:45 - Oct 25 with 2413 viewswhoflungdung

Bill

You re a one off .your trip is one few would undertake regularly .but at least it's motorway all way instead of the 483 crawl

You ve kept in touch no matter what but go all the same

I just do about six games all season preferring away trips . It's not about me or you but those In Swansea ,and not outlying villages,who are so utterly ambivolent. Swansea is dying on the vine,,city centre, sport ,socially .its appalling .People seem deflated which was evidenced last night

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

sniping remarks on 09:47 - Oct 25 with 2404 viewsshandyjack

sniping remarks on 09:45 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

Bill

You re a one off .your trip is one few would undertake regularly .but at least it's motorway all way instead of the 483 crawl

I just do about six games all season preferring away trips . It's not about me or you but those In Swansea ,and not outlying villages,who are so utterly ambivolent. Swansea is dying on the vine,,city centre, sport ,socially .its appalling .People seem deflated which was evidenced last night

deary me you can't help yourself, yet another dig at the City as a whole when the thread had nothing to do with it.

Poll: Expectation for the season

sniping remarks on 09:48 - Oct 25 with 2395 viewsDarran

Bill

Six games a season?

You lying prick.

You're the one that started the thread about the crowd and you're the one that said Huw Jenkins family should be attacked at the Liberty.

Why weren't you there last night and why didn't you attack Huw Jenkins family when you were at the Huddersfield game?

Mods time to get rid of this twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

sniping remarks on 09:49 - Oct 25 with 2386 viewsDarran

sniping remarks on 09:47 - Oct 25 by shandyjack

deary me you can't help yourself, yet another dig at the City as a whole when the thread had nothing to do with it.

He's a cùnt. He needs to be banned now his time is up here.

sniping remarks on 09:51 - Oct 25 with 2376 viewswhiterock

sniping remarks on 09:47 - Oct 25 by shandyjack

Agree, a dig at the city is uncalled for, and the sport, whilst we are poor ATM, we are still in the PL, like Richard, I remember many years of 'real dross'
sniping remarks on 09:55 - Oct 25 with 2348 viewswhoflungdung

But it's relevant alright ,do you not see shandy

Leave the insult to others with their pants down just waiting for this.

Swansea is decaying ,you know it!i know it .its truth .

People ate fed up with the way things are going and the football club can and should be a release ,a sense of joy and pride . Last night, we saw flat people simply going through the motions and it's why we re struggling to gee up the players or to even show such anger

Frankly, I'm not arsed what you or that regular interloper think .

Main concern is SCFC . We can slag each other off all day

It don't help

Get angry with they that matter

sniping remarks on 09:55 - Oct 25 with 2344 viewsSTID2017

Bill

i was thinking back to when we were in the Championship and we played Fulham in the FA Cup.
The first game was drawn and we then found out the winners would play Man Utd at home.
I remember hoping we'd win so that little ol' Swansea would play the mighty Man U at the Liberty.
Fast forward 7 or 8 years and even though I was guaranteed a ticket, like many I couldn't be bothered to go and watch an inevitable apathetic performance and the inevitable defeat.
Criticise me all you like as it takes me 15 minutes to get to the ground, and I will be there for the more humdrum games against Brighton & Bournemouth, but this is what seeing us lose at home 4 out of five games this season does to fans.
Well done to all the regulars who went last night.
However it isn't compulsory - thank goodness

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

sniping remarks on 09:56 - Oct 25 with 2337 viewsswanatcarlisle

Bill

Motorway is madness mate with the roadworks this last two years....often go via mid wales which takes longer that part is what it is though.
Login to get fewer ads

sniping remarks on 09:59 - Oct 25 with 2310 viewswhoflungdung

STID

Morning.

It's another bad one when we see fans turning on each other .pitiful when those responsible for this malaise are chortling into their croissants and cafe .

If fans go, as they did last night, then surely open your gobs ,show some interest Therexwas none whatsoever and it really is an indictment of where we are

Those who take joy in seeing themselves as better fans don't help

Finally, man Utd ....ffs

sniping remarks on 10:02 - Oct 25 with 2303 viewsshandyjack

sniping remarks on 09:55 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

But it's relevant alright ,do you not see shandy

Leave the insult to others with their pants down just waiting for this.

Swansea is decaying ,you know it!i know it .its truth .

People ate fed up with the way things are going and the football club can and should be a release ,a sense of joy and pride . Last night, we saw flat people simply going through the motions and it's why we re struggling to gee up the players or to even show such anger

Frankly, I'm not arsed what you or that regular interloper think .

Main concern is SCFC . We can slag each other off all day

It don't help

Get angry with they that matter

not arsed what i think but you wrote a long reply????

Poll: Expectation for the season

sniping remarks on 10:06 - Oct 25 with 2286 viewswhoflungdung

It's out of respect to afellow fan and by way of an explanation

You get my point clearly and it hurts like hell I know

Have a pleasant day

sniping remarks on 10:10 - Oct 25 with 2257 viewsDarran

sniping remarks on 09:59 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

STID

Morning.

It's another bad one when we see fans turning on each other .pitiful when those responsible for this malaise are chortling into their croissants and cafe .

If fans go, as they did last night, then surely open your gobs ,show some interest Therexwas none whatsoever and it really is an indictment of where we are

Those who take joy in seeing themselves as better fans don't help

Finally, man Utd ....ffs

Fans turning on each other?

You are the utter prick that started a thread having a go at the fans at last nights game you weirdo.

sniping remarks on 10:19 - Oct 25 with 2210 viewsDewi1jack

sniping remarks on 09:56 - Oct 25 by swanatcarlisle

Motorway is madness mate with the roadworks this last two years....often go via mid wales which takes longer that part is what it is though.

A49 from Leominster is becoming a pain in the ass with its' various closures and diversions at the mo.
2 hr journey to home games only 1 hr to West Brom away though or just over 2 to Everton/ Liverpool/ Manchester

I couldn't make it last night but really fair play to all the regulars who've watched us for many years for turning up last night.
You sort of knew what to expect from the team(team. Really?) and you still went.

Not sure if you're just masochists or gluttons for punishment
Or you'd been watching us when we were at the old girl and watching us lose to Man U is still better than watching us lose to the likes of Grimsby!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

sniping remarks on 10:22 - Oct 25 with 2189 viewswhoflungdung

So the Shrewsbury Hereford run is crap now

Gets worse mun.

Thanks for that

sniping remarks on 10:39 - Oct 25 with 2118 viewsDewi1jack

sniping remarks on 10:22 - Oct 25 by whoflungdung

So the Shrewsbury Hereford run is crap now

Gets worse mun.

Thanks for that

Still 20:00/ 0600 hr closures I believe (haven't been up to ludlow/ Shrewsbury in a while)
Plus they're closing the road down to Hay in various places during the day, so go towards Hereford and cut back to Hay for Brecon/ Swansea.

Edit.
Sorry.
Meant the road down from Eardisley to Glasbury (below Hay) in case anyone is driving that way
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 10:56]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

sniping remarks on 10:46 - Oct 25 with 2078 viewswhoflungdung

Done all the routes over the years Dewii possibly before some posters were tadpoles

Btw, not a dig, just a statement of fact and how Swansea people feel

Who gives a fook about what villagers feel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024