Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big John speaks 11:50 - Oct 25 with 7901 viewsjojaca

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41746106

Even when you know, you never know?

Big John speaks on 11:53 - Oct 25 with 6797 viewsLandore_Jack

States what the majority of us already know.

#backtojack

Big John speaks on 12:28 - Oct 25 with 6590 viewsTheResurrection

Swansea City fan?.

Facking wheeled out soundbites, saying something for the sake of it.

I hope the players he's slagged off ram his words back down his throat.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Big John speaks on 12:34 - Oct 25 with 6548 viewsmagicdaps10

Big John just putting out there what any sane fan already knew.......bot now and once the window closed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Big John speaks on 12:46 - Oct 25 with 6481 viewsjacabertawe

Well said, John.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Big John speaks on 12:51 - Oct 25 with 6455 viewsSwanjaxs

I said it when we signed him and I'll say it again, signing Bony will turn out to be a car crash! Nobody else in the Premier league would have thought it a good idea to spend 12 million on a player who's hardly kicked a ball for 2 years.... absolute bonkers

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Big John speaks on 15:26 - Oct 25 with 6110 viewsSmellyplumz

Big John speaks on 12:28 - Oct 25 by TheResurrection

Swansea City fan?.

Facking wheeled out soundbites, saying something for the sake of it.

I hope the players he's slagged off ram his words back down his throat.

So do we but they won't cause they are shite.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Big John speaks on 16:39 - Oct 25 with 5996 viewsJackflack

Big John speaks on 12:51 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

I said it when we signed him and I'll say it again, signing Bony will turn out to be a car crash! Nobody else in the Premier league would have thought it a good idea to spend 12 million on a player who's hardly kicked a ball for 2 years.... absolute bonkers

I'd worry about Clucas, Mesa and Sanches before laying it all in Bony

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Big John speaks on 16:47 - Oct 25 with 5965 viewsSwanseajill

Big John speaks on 16:39 - Oct 25 by Jackflack

This with bells on.
Login to get fewer ads

Big John speaks on 16:55 - Oct 25 with 5930 viewsSwanjaxs

Not laying it all at Bony's feet at all, just my opinion on one player, indeed Clucas and Mesa also look to be a massive waste of finances, and you can add Baston and many more to the cŕap signings list!! and we all know who needs to carry the can for this.... but he wont!
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 17:30]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Big John speaks on 20:14 - Oct 25 with 5691 viewsDewi1jack

Personally, I'm more worried about our transfer policy and the b'stard picking out the yes men, sorry, managers

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Big John speaks on 21:17 - Oct 25 with 5570 viewsporthcawljax

John Hartson can go and f*ck himself. When did he do anything for the club? Only interested in playing top flight football and didn't even try to end his career for his beloved Swansea when we were in lower divisions like Bellamy did for Cardiff for example. He just took the big Money to pay for his gambling and now he's preaching to us.
Feck you.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Big John speaks on 21:34 - Oct 25 with 5521 viewsFlashberryjack

Big John speaks on 21:17 - Oct 25 by porthcawljax

John Hartson can go and f*ck himself. When did he do anything for the club? Only interested in playing top flight football and didn't even try to end his career for his beloved Swansea when we were in lower divisions like Bellamy did for Cardiff for example. He just took the big Money to pay for his gambling and now he's preaching to us.
Feck you.

He's not preaching to us......just saying it like it is.

Our player recruitment has been f*cking criminal.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Big John speaks on 22:22 - Oct 25 with 5410 viewsspiderboy

Feck you.

Big John talks with true grit
Hes right ,
And he prob got paid a couple of hundred quid at least, to tell us what we all ready knew.!
that's what I call taking money for the same old rope as you sold last time,,and the time before!
And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 23:01 - Oct 25 with 5342 viewsLeonWasGod

He seemed more interested in Manure last night based on the BBC text feed.
And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 23:14 - Oct 25 with 5309 viewsSwanjaxs

And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 23:01 - Oct 25 by LeonWasGod

He seemed more interested in Manure last night based on the BBC text feed.

Who cares.... John Hartson is just saying like it is... we are a feckin car crash at the moment! And going backwards at a fair rate 👍

And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 23:53 - Oct 25 with 5264 viewsmajorraglan

And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 23:14 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

Who cares.... John Hartson is just saying like it is... we are a feckin car crash at the moment! And going backwards at a fair rate 👍

Not many posters will disagree with you on that.
And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 00:43 - Oct 26 with 5225 viewsLeonWasGod

And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 23:14 - Oct 25 by Swanjaxs

It's bizarre. Had we beaten Leicester we'd have been in the top ten. The football would still have been ugly, but people would have felt a lot different. It's bit early for everyone to give up, but people have. Things can change so quickly in this league.
Big John speaks on 07:02 - Oct 26 with 5067 viewsswans11

Feck you.

pretty sure he did actually want to finish his career with us but Martinez didn't want to sign him
Big John speaks on 08:29 - Oct 26 with 5000 views1983

Big John speaks on 07:02 - Oct 26 by swans11

pretty sure he did actually want to finish his career with us but Martinez didn't want to sign him

This is correct and he tried several times but he was not the player he was by then and didn't fit in with what we wanted so that in itself could have been a crash and we would have all been on his back accusing him of cashing in

Big John speaks on 08:30 - Oct 26 with 4999 viewsLoyal

I used to love him in cowboy boots.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Big John speaks on 08:31 - Oct 26 with 4998 viewsRancid

Cant even be arsed opening the link.Who cares what he thinks and we already know.
Big John speaks on 08:36 - Oct 26 with 4981 viewswhoflungdung

Well, he is a man of Swansea .
IT is the truth

It's tough to take

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Big John speaks on 08:42 - Oct 26 with 4972 viewsRancid

So are you and almost every other Swans fan.He's got a job to do i know and as a pundit he's more equipped to give his opinion than most but I dont need John Hartson to tell me what I know equally enough myself.Hes done well for himself since retiring on being the voice of Swansea for local media even though he never donned the shirt.

I like John but dont need to read what I already know.Who cares though eh
Big John speaks on 11:05 - Oct 26 with 4867 viewsjacabertawe

John was asked his opinion by a journalist. He gave it. What was he supposed to do, say "No comment" or "I know nothing"?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 11:33 - Oct 26 with 4845 viewsunion_jack

And doesn't say anything vaguely insightful on 00:43 - Oct 26 by LeonWasGod

It's bizarre. Had we beaten Leicester we'd have been in the top ten. The football would still have been ugly, but people would have felt a lot different. It's bit early for everyone to give up, but people have. Things can change so quickly in this league.

You know what, I don't think people would feel that much different. It's our style of play that's hurting us and if we'd won that game by a fluke playing the same style, we'd all know it would not be a sustainable tactic. It's possibly better in the long run we did lose. Something needs to be done and soon imo.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024