Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jared O'Mara 12:44 - Oct 25 with 2795 viewsswanjackal

Takes the party slogan literally, especially when it comes to upsetting people. ... "For the many. not the few".

Still more popular than Clegg though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Jared O'Mara on 13:56 - Oct 25 with 2750 viewswhoflungdung

Filthy scum vile Tory

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jared O'Mara on 14:11 - Oct 25 with 2727 viewsDarran

Silly man should have said something anti Semitic he’s have been promoted to the Cabinet then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jared O'Mara on 14:36 - Oct 25 with 2711 viewsHighjack

Jared O'Mara on 14:11 - Oct 25 by Darran

Silly man should have said something anti Semitic he’s have been promoted to the Cabinet then.

It's funny because it's true.

He's clearly not a nice person. He's got a face even his mother would enjoy punching.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jared O'Mara on 15:28 - Oct 25 with 2675 viewsMo_Wives

Jared O'Mara on 14:11 - Oct 25 by Darran

'For the many. Not the Jew'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jared O'Mara on 16:12 - Oct 25 with 2650 viewsswanjackal

I will say, this is going to be a minefield for those who partake in the Oppression Olympics, when they pass judgement.

Cons: Straight (I'm assuming from his comments). White. Male (biologically). Business owner (Publican)

This puts him firmly at the bottom of the pile, although........

Pros: Disabled (cerebral palsy). Ginger.

These score him points.

Interesting to see how harshly he is dealt with. The conundrum.

The thing that makes me chuckle the most of this, he was on the Women and Equalities Committee (Although still no idea why it is not just Equalities Commiittee).
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 16:18]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Jared O'Mara on 16:53 - Oct 25 with 2626 viewsLohengrin

If I've got this right he's being hounded for what I take to be tongue-in-cheek comments made on social media a decade ago? Now I've got little time for Corbyn supporters but surely there has to be something more newsworthy happening to fill column inches than this nonsense?

Or is that the whole point? Is manufactured sh1t like this intended to divert attention once again from matters of genuine concern?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jared O'Mara on 17:00 - Oct 25 with 2620 viewsswanjackal

Jared O'Mara on 16:53 - Oct 25 by Lohengrin

If I've got this right he's being hounded for what I take to be tongue-in-cheek comments made on social media a decade ago? Now I've got little time for Corbyn supporters but surely there has to be something more newsworthy happening to fill column inches than this nonsense?

Or is that the whole point? Is manufactured sh1t like this intended to divert attention once again from matters of genuine concern?

Are you talking about what is happening at Sheffield magistrates' court perchance ?

[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 17:18]

Jared O'Mara on 17:05 - Oct 25 with 2610 viewsMo_Wives

Jared O'Mara on 16:12 - Oct 25 by swanjackal

I will say, this is going to be a minefield for those who partake in the Oppression Olympics, when they pass judgement.

Cons: Straight (I'm assuming from his comments). White. Male (biologically). Business owner (Publican)

This puts him firmly at the bottom of the pile, although........

Pros: Disabled (cerebral palsy). Ginger.

These score him points.

Interesting to see how harshly he is dealt with. The conundrum.

The thing that makes me chuckle the most of this, he was on the Women and Equalities Committee (Although still no idea why it is not just Equalities Commiittee).
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 16:18]

Tell him to stick on a dress and high heels, call himself Jill and before he knows it he'll be called 'stunning and brave', then let go.

And yes, the 'women and equalities'....they don't even notice the double think anymore.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Jared O'Mara on 17:08 - Oct 25 with 2605 viewsMo_Wives

Jared O'Mara on 16:53 - Oct 25 by Lohengrin

Apparently, being 'non PC' has absolutely no adverse impact on them or, in fact, anyone at all.

It's odd.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Jared O'Mara on 17:34 - Oct 25 with 2586 viewslondonlisa2001

Jared O'Mara on 17:08 - Oct 25 by Mo_Wives

Apparently, being 'non PC' has absolutely no adverse impact on them or, in fact, anyone at all.

It's odd.

Again twisting what was said moflake.
Jared O'Mara on 17:57 - Oct 25 with 2562 viewsHighjack

Jared O'Mara on 17:00 - Oct 25 by swanjackal

Are you talking about what is happening at Sheffield magistrates' court perchance ?

[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 17:18]

What's happening there should be a national scandal but a ginger lad called a woman an ugly bitch so Twitter is alive with outrage.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Jared O'Mara on 18:22 - Oct 25 with 2549 viewslondonlisa2001

Jared O'Mara on 17:57 - Oct 25 by Highjack

What's happening there should be a national scandal but a ginger lad called a woman an ugly bitch so Twitter is alive with outrage.

How can you, in all seriousness, not see the connection?

His comments are symptomatic of the attitudes that lead to this sort of depraved sh*t being ignored and glossed over. Have you seen the comments he made about teenage girls?

Enough is enough, he is a vile, twisted, pathetic individual who should be kicked out of parliament as fast as his a*se can fly.

And the men involved in the Rotherham case should be kicked into prison for the rest of their perverted lives as fast as their a*ses can fly as well. With the exception of those that can legally be deported.

The case in Rotherham is not as straightforward as ''police were afraid to act because of the ethnicity of the peope involved'. It is about far more than that. And one of the things it's about is how quick the police (and others) were to write the girls off as 'little slags' - a phrase this sh*tty little excuse for a member of parliament used himself when describing other girls of the same age. Another thing it was about was the overriding ambition of the local politicians - they were more concerned about their own votes than they were about valuing the lives of the disenfranchised. Much the same as the Corbyn morons (and Corbyn himself) who valiantly tried to sweep this atrocitious creep under the carpet because he's a Momentum backed MP and one of them.
Jared O'Mara on 21:28 - Oct 25 with 2477 viewsHighjack

Jared O'Mara on 18:22 - Oct 25 by londonlisa2001

How can you, in all seriousness, not see the connection?

His comments are symptomatic of the attitudes that lead to this sort of depraved sh*t being ignored and glossed over. Have you seen the comments he made about teenage girls?

Enough is enough, he is a vile, twisted, pathetic individual who should be kicked out of parliament as fast as his a*se can fly.

And the men involved in the Rotherham case should be kicked into prison for the rest of their perverted lives as fast as their a*ses can fly as well. With the exception of those that can legally be deported.

The case in Rotherham is not as straightforward as ''police were afraid to act because of the ethnicity of the peope involved'. It is about far more than that. And one of the things it's about is how quick the police (and others) were to write the girls off as 'little slags' - a phrase this sh*tty little excuse for a member of parliament used himself when describing other girls of the same age. Another thing it was about was the overriding ambition of the local politicians - they were more concerned about their own votes than they were about valuing the lives of the disenfranchised. Much the same as the Corbyn morons (and Corbyn himself) who valiantly tried to sweep this atrocitious creep under the carpet because he's a Momentum backed MP and one of them.

I absolutely agree with you, scumbags all round.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024