Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The other Ayew scores twice. 21:20 - Oct 25 with 4773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Against Spurs in the Cup tonight.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:22 - Oct 25 with 4765 viewsshenleymun

Twice so far....
The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:24 - Oct 25 with 4753 viewsOldjack

They still got some spunk left in them unlike us , 2-3 now
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 21:27]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:29 - Oct 25 with 4716 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:24 - Oct 25 by Oldjack

They still got some spunk left in them unlike us , 2-3 now
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 21:27]

yep, really going for it.
Although Spurs are playing the nicer football.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2017 21:32]
The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:33 - Oct 25 with 4685 viewscmajack

Definitely got the wrong ayew playing for us 12 goals andre ayew scored for us in what was at times a difficult season Jordan ayew will be lucky to get half that amount. Yes he's got good ball control and he works hard all game but he's hardly a threat in front of goal and how often does he really trouble goalkeepers.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:34 - Oct 25 with 4681 viewsTheKirkyLife

Our players should be forced to watch this game. The passion to come back like this is miles away from our squad and owners.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:51 - Oct 25 with 4631 viewsjackatbarry

Even more annoying when there are 4 of our ex players on the pitch
The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:52 - Oct 25 with 4620 viewsDarran

Arguably the best team in the PL are out of the cup.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 4609 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Quite a shock result as Spurs were cruising at 2:0 at half time.
Login to get fewer ads

The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:58 - Oct 25 with 4574 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good.

Here's to a long cup run that falls just short for our relegation rivals.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:05 - Oct 25 with 4543 viewsMrSwerve

The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:33 - Oct 25 by cmajack

Definitely got the wrong ayew playing for us 12 goals andre ayew scored for us in what was at times a difficult season Jordan ayew will be lucky to get half that amount. Yes he's got good ball control and he works hard all game but he's hardly a threat in front of goal and how often does he really trouble goalkeepers.

Amazing how fickle football fans can be...many on here were saying the exact opposite towards the end of last season.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:11 - Oct 25 with 4519 viewsspiderboy

Different type of players,regardless of being bros
The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:17 - Oct 25 with 4501 viewsJonTheJack

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:05 - Oct 25 by MrSwerve

Amazing how fickle football fans can be...many on here were saying the exact opposite towards the end of last season.

Ayew has the same problem now as he did last season; he doesn't release the ball when he should.

If he sorts that out he becomes far more dangerous.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:25 - Oct 25 with 4477 viewscmajack

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:05 - Oct 25 by MrSwerve

Never thought Jordan ayew was as good as his brother. Didn't see a rush to buy him when villa got relegated and if we hadn't brought him in probably still be playing championship football which to be honest is about his level.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:35 - Oct 25 with 4448 viewsspiderboy

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:25 - Oct 25 by cmajack

Never thought Jordan ayew was as good as his brother. Didn't see a rush to buy him when villa got relegated and if we hadn't brought him in probably still be playing championship football which to be honest is about his level.

ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs
ffs
The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:47 - Oct 25 with 4425 viewscmajack

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:35 - Oct 25 by spiderboy

ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs ffs
ffs

It just happens to be my opinion of him. Hope I'm proved wrong but doubt it. A lot of people on this site slagged scott Sinclair off but he was far more of a threat going forward than Jordan ayew and even Nathan dyer looked better when he came on last Saturday.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:49 - Oct 25 with 4419 viewsspiderboy

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:47 - Oct 25 by cmajack

It just happens to be my opinion of him. Hope I'm proved wrong but doubt it. A lot of people on this site slagged scott Sinclair off but he was far more of a threat going forward than Jordan ayew and even Nathan dyer looked better when he came on last Saturday.

ffs
The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:58 - Oct 25 with 4398 viewsLeonWasGod

His brother is a more clever footballer imo. Jordon runs with the ball plenty, but down a lot of dead ends. Andre was a bit more direct and had more influence, albeit half the time that involved drawing fouls. He did some vital work holding up the ball and inviting fouls to relieve the pressure on the defence that season. And of course we had someone who was a threat from dead ball situations then, can't remember his name though.....
The other Ayew scores twice. on 23:15 - Oct 25 with 4368 viewsJethroJack

Since he left us, Andre has been injured most of the time.
Tonight is the first time he's made a significant impact.
He might yet be Bilic's saviour...or at least delay his sacking.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 23:34 - Oct 25 with 4332 viewsLeonWasGod

The other Ayew scores twice. on 22:47 - Oct 25 by cmajack

I totally agree. Andre was a mercenary, looking to simply use us as a stepping stone to a bigger salary, so I've no time for him, but I did think he played an important role for us that season.

I'd prefer to like Jordan as I like his approach to the game and since that Spurs home match he's really put a shift in. But he doesn't have the impact that Andre had for us. Not even close.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 23:37 - Oct 25 with 4328 viewscmajack

The other Ayew scores twice. on 23:34 - Oct 25 by LeonWasGod

I totally agree. Andre was a mercenary, looking to simply use us as a stepping stone to a bigger salary, so I've no time for him, but I did think he played an important role for us that season.

I'd prefer to like Jordan as I like his approach to the game and since that Spurs home match he's really put a shift in. But he doesn't have the impact that Andre had for us. Not even close.

Agree 100%
The other Ayew scores twice. on 00:27 - Oct 26 with 4302 viewstheloneranger

The other Ayew scores twice. on 21:34 - Oct 25 by TheKirkyLife

Our players should be forced to watch this game. The passion to come back like this is miles away from our squad and owners.

That's what you call "Fighting for your manager!!'

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The other Ayew scores twice. on 06:53 - Oct 26 with 4201 viewsDr_Winston

The other Ayew scores twice. on 23:15 - Oct 25 by JethroJack

Since he left us, Andre has been injured most of the time.
Tonight is the first time he's made a significant impact.
He might yet be Bilic's saviour...or at least delay his sacking.

Apparently he's been involved in more goals for West Ham than any player since he joined them, despite a long term injury.

Andre Ayew. Always Unappreciated.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The other Ayew scores twice. on 07:15 - Oct 26 with 4180 viewsSWANSEYE

I know there were no points at stake but what WHU showed was the fight and determination that we totally lack - NO PASSION, NO COMMITMENT AND NO PRIDE IN WEARING THE SHIRT with our players apart form just a few. Unless we start to find these qualities again now I hate to say it but we WILL go down.
The other Ayew scores twice. on 08:16 - Oct 26 with 4115 viewsRancid

Andre is a very good footballer and goalscorer but didnt fit our system at the time despite 12 goals , strangely.With Sigurdsson gone I'm sure he'd be even more effective here now but we have his brother which is the next best thing i suppose 😁
The other Ayew scores twice. on 18:21 - Oct 26 with 3946 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The other Ayew scores twice. on 23:34 - Oct 25 by LeonWasGod

Do you think Jordan wouldn't be off if someone offered him a bigger salary too?

Every single player in our squad would. Even Leon would do it for a second time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024