Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JFK assassination files to be released today 04:08 - Oct 26 with 5330 viewsTummer_from_Texas

On October 26, 1992, the US Congress passed the JFK Records Act, requiring all records related to the investigation of the assassination in Dallas to be released within 25 years.

At the moment, over 35,000 documents are still not fully available (partially redacted) to the public, and among them, 3,603 have never been seen by the public.

As much of a whack job Oliver Stone is, his 1991 movie had a lot to do with prompting this act.

Will be interesting to see if anything of note comes out of it.

Personally, I've always thought LHO was the lone gunman, but I also believe that there was a conspiracy involved. Jack Ruby's ties to the Chicago mob, plus the random way he just seemed to decide to throw his life away to avenge the death of a President he wasn't particularly crazy about, is my smoking gun.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 4:32]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JFK assassination files to be released today on 04:59 - Oct 26 with 3382 viewssquarebear

Yet ballistics tests showed LHO hadn’t fired a rifle that day. And there’s credible evidence of more than one shooter. So much contradictory stuff out there...

My made-up theory on Ruby (rubbish, I’m sure) is he took the contract on LHO having already received a terminal cancer diagnosis. I’m not going to google that in case it shatters my imagined theory :)
JFK assassination files to be released today on 05:24 - Oct 26 with 3377 viewsicecoldjack

Lindon Jonson is the main man in this IMO.

I think anything of note will be redacted, while this is a good thing from Trump i don't see the deep state revealing secrets unless it really wants to .

Get out the sharpie !

Most of it will be colored in .
JFK assassination files to be released today on 05:28 - Oct 26 with 3375 viewsMeraki

JFK assassination files to be released today on 05:24 - Oct 26 by icecoldjack

Lindon Jonson is the main man in this IMO.

I think anything of note will be redacted, while this is a good thing from Trump i don't see the deep state revealing secrets unless it really wants to .

Get out the sharpie !

Most of it will be colored in .

Of course it will, pointless exercise.
JFK assassination files to be released today on 07:23 - Oct 26 with 3313 viewsJack_Meoff

Not holding my breath here. Us muggles will never be told the truth.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

JFK assassination files to be released today on 07:26 - Oct 26 with 3312 viewsdickythorpe

Who cares?
JFK assassination files to be released today on 08:35 - Oct 26 with 3247 viewsTheResurrection

You've always believed Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman?????

FACK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👀👀👀👀👀

Americans are a big problem.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

JFK assassination files to be released today on 08:54 - Oct 26 with 3223 viewswhoflungdung

Morning Cris and welcome to the non football board

I was 13 at the time .It was newsflash .Big news

None of us know what happened

None

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

JFK assassination files to be released today on 09:11 - Oct 26 with 3203 viewsLord_Bony

He was ready to pull the plug on 'Nam before the party started.

He had to go.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

JFK assassination files to be released today on 09:29 - Oct 26 with 3168 viewsswanjackal

JFK assassination files to be released today on 09:11 - Oct 26 by Lord_Bony

He was ready to pull the plug on 'Nam before the party started.

He had to go.

And LBJ had a hell of a lot of circumstantial ties to people linked with the arms industry/military complex, as well as alleged close ties with organised crime bosses, it seems a bit suspicious.

I read a few books on this over the years, especially when in Uni, and when you look at the forensics of the case, and the amateur nature in which they were dealt with, and contradictions, kind of puts extreme doubt on the lone gunman theory (a nice way of saying "not possible at all").

I am interested in what can be viewed though in the new file release. Also, it started a weird fascination in me, on why there seemed to be a fetishism with adding middle names/initials to American politicians when they are being addressed by people. It's crazy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

JFK assassination files to be released today on 09:50 - Oct 26 with 3138 viewstheloneranger

Interesting series on the History Channel earlier this year....

"JFK Declassified: Tracking Oswald"

Where they believe Oswald trained with Cuban Exiles and the CIA in the Louisiana Swamp for another attempted invasion of Cuba

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK_Declassified:_Tracking_Oswald
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 11:19]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

JFK assassination files to be released today on 10:21 - Oct 26 with 3097 viewsSTID2017

JFK assassination files to be released today on 09:29 - Oct 26 by swanjackal

And LBJ had a hell of a lot of circumstantial ties to people linked with the arms industry/military complex, as well as alleged close ties with organised crime bosses, it seems a bit suspicious.

I read a few books on this over the years, especially when in Uni, and when you look at the forensics of the case, and the amateur nature in which they were dealt with, and contradictions, kind of puts extreme doubt on the lone gunman theory (a nice way of saying "not possible at all").

I am interested in what can be viewed though in the new file release. Also, it started a weird fascination in me, on why there seemed to be a fetishism with adding middle names/initials to American politicians when they are being addressed by people. It's crazy

Am I right in thinking it would have been the FBI who investigated as it was a Federal case (i.e. Government official who was killed) ?
Ironic then if Hoover was investigating a case that many believe Hoover was responsible for ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

JFK assassination files to be released today on 10:25 - Oct 26 with 3095 viewsSTID2017

Why are parts of the files redacted ?
Surely most, if not all the parties involved are dead ?
There can't be anyone involved in the Government, the FBI or the CIA today that was involved then surely ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

JFK assassination files to be released today on 10:47 - Oct 26 with 3065 viewsDarran

JFK assassination files to be released today on 07:26 - Oct 26 by dickythorpe

Who cares?

Exactly Dick but it'll probably be a 10 pager by the time the nutjobs on here pick if apart,there's experts on here i can tell you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JFK assassination files to be released today on 11:15 - Oct 26 with 3031 viewsswanjackal

JFK assassination files to be released today on 10:21 - Oct 26 by STID2017

Am I right in thinking it would have been the FBI who investigated as it was a Federal case (i.e. Government official who was killed) ?
Ironic then if Hoover was investigating a case that many believe Hoover was responsible for ?

Yes the FBI investigated, in conjunction with CIA and secret services. From this you can take the trail you wish.

Like I said, having read several books, and watching numerous documentaries, there are enough threads (some more plausible than others) to follow to potential blame (like a game of Cluedo), but the way evidence was dealt with (forensic, collection and witness) was very amateur, something you wouldn't expect from the assassination of a leader of a country, by its own agencies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

JFK assassination files to be released today on 12:51 - Oct 26 with 2950 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We would night club owner jack Ruby kill Oswald that’s the bigger question.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

JFK assassination files to be released today on 13:11 - Oct 26 with 2931 viewsHighjack

They reckon it would take a very highly skilled marksman to hit a moving target that small from that distance and that trajectory in quick succession with the weapon he used.

He might have been that skilled (or lucky). Who knows?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

JFK assassination files to be released today on 14:41 - Oct 26 with 2879 viewstheloneranger

JFK assassination files to be released today on 13:11 - Oct 26 by Highjack

They reckon it would take a very highly skilled marksman to hit a moving target that small from that distance and that trajectory in quick succession with the weapon he used.

He might have been that skilled (or lucky). Who knows?

In 1956 Oswald was classed as a sharpshooter in the Marines.

Classes are..

1 Expert
2 Sharpshooter
3 Marksman

But his record shows his shooting skills had deteriorated before he left the Marines 🤔🤔

JFK assassination files to be released today on 14:48 - Oct 26 with 2875 viewsHighjack

JFK assassination files to be released today on 14:41 - Oct 26 by theloneranger

In 1956 Oswald was classed as a sharpshooter in the Marines.

Classes are..

1 Expert
2 Sharpshooter
3 Marksman

But his record shows his shooting skills had deteriorated before he left the Marines 🤔🤔

Fair enough he probably was skilled enough then. Case closed.

But where does Cliff fit into all this?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

JFK assassination files to be released today on 14:52 - Oct 26 with 2868 viewsHighjack

JFK assassination files to be released today on 12:51 - Oct 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

We would night club owner jack Ruby kill Oswald that’s the bigger question.

There's absolutely zero evidence that jack ruby killed Oswald. Just minor coincidental inadmissible evidence such as the footage of him doing it live on telly and a full and frank signed confession.

JFK assassination files to be released today on 15:13 - Oct 26 with 2840 viewstheloneranger

JFK assassination files to be released today on 14:48 - Oct 26 by Highjack

Fair enough he probably was skilled enough then. Case closed.

But where does Cliff fit into all this?

Don't blame Cliff, he was on a Summer Holiday

JFK assassination files to be released today on 15:48 - Oct 26 with 2811 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JFK assassination files to be released today on 08:35 - Oct 26 by TheResurrection

You've always believed Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman?????

FACK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👀👀👀👀👀

Americans are a big problem.

1) Why would you need more than one gunman?
2) Easier to cover their tracks with only one gunman, which is of course where Jack Ruby comes into play.

All this supposed "evidence" related to the grassy knoll and flimsy shot trajectory models has always distracted people from the real key question, which is how and why did Ruby get to LHO?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JFK assassination files to be released today on 18:22 - Oct 26 with 2726 viewsdickythorpe

Boring beyond
JFK assassination files to be released today on 19:22 - Oct 26 with 2693 viewsMeraki

Apparently the documents being released represent 1% of the documents in total...
JFK assassination files to be released today on 19:26 - Oct 26 with 2684 viewslondonlisa2001

JFK assassination files to be released today on 15:48 - Oct 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

1) Why would you need more than one gunman?
2) Easier to cover their tracks with only one gunman, which is of course where Jack Ruby comes into play.

All this supposed "evidence" related to the grassy knoll and flimsy shot trajectory models has always distracted people from the real key question, which is how and why did Ruby get to LHO?

I visited the book depository and grassy knoll when I was on a stopover in Dallas (along with Southfork ranch). Really interesting, although can't say it gave me any answers.

Whoever actually 'did it', it seems clear he was taken out by the powers that be.

And as you say, the film is particularly good, despite its scummy director.
JFK assassination files to be released today on 19:34 - Oct 26 with 2662 viewsDarran

JFK assassination files to be released today on 19:26 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

I visited the book depository and grassy knoll when I was on a stopover in Dallas (along with Southfork ranch). Really interesting, although can't say it gave me any answers.

Whoever actually 'did it', it seems clear he was taken out by the powers that be.

And as you say, the film is particularly good, despite its scummy director.

Southfork you say? 👀

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024