Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordvelt 13:06 - Oct 26 with 3771 viewsLoyal

I'm not surprised he doesn't get much of a look in, he was awful on Tuesday night.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nordvelt on 13:08 - Oct 26 with 3761 viewsunion_jack

Agreed but he doesn't get much first team action - understandably so - to build up his confidence.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nordvelt on 13:21 - Oct 26 with 3721 viewsFrank_Lazarus

All I could think was, how bad must that Mulder fella be?
Nordvelt on 13:23 - Oct 26 with 3719 viewsOldjack

He looked very nervous ,punching balls away that could have been easily caught

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Nordvelt on 13:34 - Oct 26 with 3686 viewswhoflungdung

3 goalkeepers

1 left back

too fookn right unbalanced ud1ick

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Nordvelt on 15:27 - Oct 26 with 3559 viewsyescomeon

Nordvelt on 13:34 - Oct 26 by whoflungdung

3 goalkeepers

1 left back

too fookn right unbalanced ud1ick

In fairness you'd want 3 goalkeepers in a 25 man squad, but sure we had about 5 at one point. Left back situation is a complete joke, been thin there since Davies left and I'm not sure there's even anyone dropping down to the U23s.

Upthecity!

Nordvelt on 20:41 - Oct 26 with 3357 viewsScotia

I think I've seen every Nordfelt performance for the Swans, even at u21 level. Made a simple mistake in every one of them. Mulder must be really crap.
Nordvelt on 21:14 - Oct 26 with 3316 viewsKilkennyjack

If anything happened to the big Pole - then shirley we would just buy another top keeper. Our second keeper is just for in match cover. We should use a u23 kid or an older keeper for that. Christ knows why we needed 5 or 6 keepers.

Beware of the Risen People

Nordvelt on 10:46 - Oct 27 with 3137 viewsjasonbromham

Nordvelt on 20:41 - Oct 26 by Scotia

I think I've seen every Nordfelt performance for the Swans, even at u21 level. Made a simple mistake in every one of them. Mulder must be really crap.

Mulder was very good for under 23s against Chelsea.
Login to get fewer ads

Nordvelt on 11:07 - Oct 27 with 3121 viewsHighjack

Nordvelt on 15:27 - Oct 26 by yescomeon

In fairness you'd want 3 goalkeepers in a 25 man squad, but sure we had about 5 at one point. Left back situation is a complete joke, been thin there since Davies left and I'm not sure there's even anyone dropping down to the U23s.

The only reason Davies got a game in the first place was because we only had one left back. If Taylor hadn't broke his leg against Sunderland Davies would probably be on loan to Yeovil this year.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nordvelt on 12:11 - Oct 27 with 3082 viewsyescomeon

Nordvelt on 11:07 - Oct 27 by Highjack

The only reason Davies got a game in the first place was because we only had one left back. If Taylor hadn't broke his leg against Sunderland Davies would probably be on loan to Yeovil this year.

It's a good point and was a luck break for Davies. Who plays left back for the U23s? Going off last years FM there is no natural left back there either.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024