Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protests before BHA 13:31 - Oct 26 with 17302 viewsSwanjaxs

Just seen on Facebook that a protest is being organised for outside the Liberty for midday before the Brighton game, flyers have been printed and a banner too! ......

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Protests before BHA on 13:32 - Oct 26 with 6472 viewsLandore_Jack

Have you got a link?

#backtojack

Protests before BHA on 13:32 - Oct 26 with 6457 viewsDarran

What Facebook?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protests before BHA on 13:34 - Oct 26 with 6465 viewsSwanjaxs

Protests before BHA on 13:32 - Oct 26 by Landore_Jack

Have you got a link?

Can't do a link but being organised by Stephen Handley and Dai Lewis 👍.... get on it lads
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 13:35]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Protests before BHA on 13:35 - Oct 26 with 6436 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 13:34 - Oct 26 by Swanjaxs

Can't do a link but being organised by Stephen Handley and Dai Lewis 👍.... get on it lads
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 13:35]

Dai Lew? 😮

Protests before BHA on 13:37 - Oct 26 with 6433 viewsunion_jack

And not before time. Well done to those two, hope it gathers momentum.

Having said that, I am assuming it's against HJ et al and not the meat content of the pies for sale on the concourse!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Protests before BHA on 13:49 - Oct 26 with 6365 viewswhoflungdung

I suggested some time back that match days be made unbearable for Jenkins, his missus and if necessary his pet parrot.

This is a sign people are not dead in the water and we wont go down without a fight

I'm hoping our better,greater more loyal fans will turn up and give this shithouse a really nasty experience and no....not violent ,it doesn't have to be , just loud ,proud and unavoidable. Tuesday might be the night when the silence spoke loudly to all who go to the Liberty.

Its no way too late and there s plenty of time but we need change and NOW

First thing chairman should do is rip up rotledges ridiculous contract

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Protests before BHA on 13:52 - Oct 26 with 6337 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 13:49 - Oct 26 by whoflungdung

I suggested some time back that match days be made unbearable for Jenkins, his missus and if necessary his pet parrot.

This is a sign people are not dead in the water and we wont go down without a fight

I'm hoping our better,greater more loyal fans will turn up and give this shithouse a really nasty experience and no....not violent ,it doesn't have to be , just loud ,proud and unavoidable. Tuesday might be the night when the silence spoke loudly to all who go to the Liberty.

Its no way too late and there s plenty of time but we need change and NOW

First thing chairman should do is rip up rotledges ridiculous contract

What did you say to Jenkins and his missus two weeks ago at the Huddersfield game then?

Protests before BHA on 14:32 - Oct 26 with 6206 viewsKGriz16

Any information OP? I would like to go along and show my support for protest if it's concrete, about time some people did something about HJ, board and especially John Van f*cking Zweeden
Login to get fewer ads

Protests before BHA on 14:38 - Oct 26 with 6161 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 14:41 - Oct 26 with 6163 viewsSmellyplumz

I'm in for a bit of that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Protests before BHA on 14:47 - Oct 26 with 6146 viewsSwanjaxs

Protests before BHA on 14:32 - Oct 26 by KGriz16

Any information OP? I would like to go along and show my support for protest if it's concrete, about time some people did something about HJ, board and especially John Van f*cking Zweeden

Outside the main reception at 12 mate 👍

Protests before BHA on 14:54 - Oct 26 with 6114 viewsWingstandwood

Protests before BHA on 14:38 - Oct 26 by Darran

Steve and Dai our hero's!
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 15:00]

Argus!

Protests before BHA on 14:55 - Oct 26 with 6104 viewsChippy69

Protests before BHA on 14:47 - Oct 26 by Swanjaxs

Outside the main reception at 12 mate 👍

Watch the rat b astard don't get you moved on as quick as you turn up.
This man and all is clingons are a money mad cancer that has been festering, and finally needs cutting out of OUR club
Good luck

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Protests before BHA on 14:56 - Oct 26 with 6103 viewsJack11

Anyone remember that poor bloke who got boo'ed in the east stand for the Jenkins out banner he had early last season. What a visionary he was. Back to the subject - I'll be there. Please keep updates on here for those of us who don't do bragbook or tvvatter.
Protests before BHA on 15:24 - Oct 26 with 5976 views34dfgdf54

Which supporters page has he put this on? I'll be there.
Protests before BHA on 15:29 - Oct 26 with 5947 viewsOldjack

Dai is a very nice chap who's not to be messed with and he's old northbank skool

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protests before BHA on 15:35 - Oct 26 with 5911 viewsNeath_Jack

Protests before BHA on 15:29 - Oct 26 by Oldjack

Dai is a very nice chap who's not to be messed with and he's old northbank skool

Is it Dai that used to have the Full Moon pub

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Protests before BHA on 15:40 - Oct 26 with 5890 viewsOldjack

Protests before BHA on 15:35 - Oct 26 by Neath_Jack

Is it Dai that used to have the Full Moon pub

nope as far as i'm aware

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Protests before BHA on 15:52 - Oct 26 with 5827 viewsFireboy2

About bloody time too

Just wish I could make it
Protests before BHA on 16:19 - Oct 26 with 5704 viewsPrivate_Partz

Protests before BHA on 15:52 - Oct 26 by Fireboy2

About bloody time too

Just wish I could make it

Looks like I can make it. I hope they put something on all the forums as well. Not just leaving it to those on Facebook.
Not so sure about the Cardiff media though and I include SWEP in that. I suspect we will be portrayed as ungrateful hooligans turning on the messiah Jenkins.
Need to keep the protests going as well. It will probably start small but build up the more his cock ups kick in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Protests before BHA on 16:19 - Oct 26 with 5699 viewsSwansea93

I hope this takes off because the quicker Huw goes the better I think, no more fantasy manager signings.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Protests before BHA on 16:37 - Oct 26 with 5637 viewsswancity

Thought the Trust would be keen to get involved with things like this where individuals are meddling with the future of OUR club....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Protests before BHA on 17:00 - Oct 26 with 5543 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 13:52 - Oct 26 by Darran

What did you say to Jenkins and his missus two weeks ago at the Huddersfield game then?

He wouldn't have got near them as you well know.
I tried to go past last Saturday and saw they [stewards] were stopping people from going near the area, they know full well what they've done and they have put that rule in because of any backlash. I'm sure you used to be able to go past, in fact you did because I did at least once a few yrs ago after the game had started and there were no spare seats near my Father and Bother so had to go and sit in my seat for where I had a ticket

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Protests before BHA on 17:02 - Oct 26 with 5515 viewsDarran

Protests before BHA on 17:00 - Oct 26 by max936

He wouldn't have got near them as you well know.
I tried to go past last Saturday and saw they [stewards] were stopping people from going near the area, they know full well what they've done and they have put that rule in because of any backlash. I'm sure you used to be able to go past, in fact you did because I did at least once a few yrs ago after the game had started and there were no spare seats near my Father and Bother so had to go and sit in my seat for where I had a ticket

Rubbish a poster on here told him what he thought of him Tuesday night.

Protests before BHA on 17:05 - Oct 26 with 5508 viewsmax936

Protests before BHA on 17:02 - Oct 26 by Darran

Rubbish a poster on here told him what he thought of him Tuesday night.

How did he get that opportunity then?

Anyway whats rubbish, the bit about being stopped from going near the posh seats?

I told you about it in a text on Saturday ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024