Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online 09:14 - Oct 27 with 2337 viewsdcd14

Whomever reads this forum and then uses the information for an article (e.g. Play Leon fan letter).

Can you pass the following to Mr Clement.

The squad we have is poor, evidently. We have no style of play not helped by an influx of central midfield players. Therefore if we could try and implement something that resembles a game plan going forward it would be welcome.

Based on our squad, we have no wingers capable of causing any problems to opposition therefore we have limited options.

Our plan currently is play the ball into midfield and either turn back and play possession through the defenders or lose possession.

Instead can we try and use the pace of Abraham and Ayew and play balls dropped in behind the oppositions defence, please just try something different. I get its not the 'Swansea style' of play but lets face it that is long gone. Just instruct our midfielders to stop slowing possession with needless passes back to the defence and instead to give the strikers something to chase.

You never know we may create a chance or 2 a game.

We don't have the luxury of Llorente this season nor the set piece of Gylfi.

PS and less of the BS spouted in your press conferences. Thank you.
FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 09:44 - Oct 27 with 2288 viewsnicky

top post
FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 13:12 - Oct 27 with 2133 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I agree.
Perhaps you should put it in a letter, an email and twitter to PC instead.
FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 13:30 - Oct 27 with 2101 viewsPrivate_Partz

I would say we are trying to do that. We are forever pumping balls up to Tammy. Unfortunately he us not that type of player. There is also not enough movement from him or Ayew. I think it was at WHU where Leon went bananas with the latter for this very reason. Sanches and Ki are twisting and turning as they try to find the killer pass unsuccessfully.
Clem has a lot of work to do to get this lot up to scratch.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 13:50 - Oct 27 with 2055 viewsAguycalledJack

Better still, if you are reading, start doing some investigative work and report the true position at the club. Not some everything is rosy crap. You have a duty to report the truth.
FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 15:01 - Oct 27 with 1966 viewsDewi1jack

FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 13:50 - Oct 27 by AguycalledJack

Better still, if you are reading, start doing some investigative work and report the true position at the club. Not some everything is rosy crap. You have a duty to report the truth.

Not that they will because there's not one slightly tidy journalist, who would love nothing better than to investigate a top story involving greed and their apparently hated neighbours among them.
That, or they're too scared to be banned like various managers and clubs have done before to other rags before.

Pity because it could catapult them onto working for a quarter tidy paper, instead of the Post/ W Mail/Echo/ Argus/ Sun???/Daily Mail/Express etc route
May just be good enough to make their career at the Sport then go onto to better

And if the tele people are reading this.
Try finding the non happy clappers to interview- you'll get a better story.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 15:26 - Oct 27 with 1939 viewsdcd14

FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 13:30 - Oct 27 by Private_Partz

I would say we are trying to do that. We are forever pumping balls up to Tammy. Unfortunately he us not that type of player. There is also not enough movement from him or Ayew. I think it was at WHU where Leon went bananas with the latter for this very reason. Sanches and Ki are twisting and turning as they try to find the killer pass unsuccessfully.
Clem has a lot of work to do to get this lot up to scratch.

I don't agree.

We do play the ball up to him but not for him to run onto, its more into the body/head.

We are so slow in attack by the time the ball is played the boat has sailed, Abraham at times points in behind but it ends up with the ball going back to the defence before a hopeless ball is hit up to him and possession is lost.
FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 19:13 - Oct 27 with 1759 viewswaynekerr55

To add to the OP; can you ask jenkins when the shîthouse cûnt is going to front up and explain the sale and the issues as he promised to in April/May?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 19:26 - Oct 27 with 1744 viewsChippy69

FTAO Evening Post/Wales Online on 19:13 - Oct 27 by waynekerr55

To add to the OP; can you ask jenkins when the shîthouse cûnt is going to front up and explain the sale and the issues as he promised to in April/May?

No chance their snouts are well deep in the trough

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024