Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corporate Nonsense 23:13 - Oct 27 with 1659 viewsCARDAN

Despite the paint drying standard watching our once beloved Swans
Playing like a 2nd Division team in a cup match, parking the bus at home
the insight into the corporate lounge.
The beer is undrinkable, it’s a mess, they had a corner for kids with
Xbox’s but they took it away this year for more seats. We are all units or minions within a
Money making machine that has no connection with the club I remember do well when Jordy Gomez scored against Cardiff and the amazing atmosphere and the home game against Forest on route to Wembley.
The silence is deafening, us supporters are numb, almost like when you split up with your mrs, you know it’s going to happen but are in denial.
I would rather lose 3/0 and have a pop rather than watch this shit.
Bring back those Vetch pasty’s
Corporate Nonsense on 23:20 - Oct 27 with 1641 viewsairedale

Yep, nonsense.
Corporate Nonsense on 18:03 - Oct 28 with 1428 viewsGrandPrix

We have had the same seats since the stadium first opened, Ive been lucky enough to add my children next to us over the last few years one by one.

I genuinely don't think I will be wasting a grand plus renewing next season, not the club I knew.

Shambles
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 18:04]

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Corporate Nonsense on 18:05 - Oct 28 with 1403 viewsTheResurrection

BAN THIS KUJNT OR LINE UP AND STICK THE HEAD IN

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Corporate Nonsense on 18:08 - Oct 28 with 1389 viewsTheResurrection

Corporate Nonsense on 18:03 - Oct 28 by GrandPrix

We have had the same seats since the stadium first opened, Ive been lucky enough to add my children next to us over the last few years one by one.

I genuinely don't think I will be wasting a grand plus renewing next season, not the club I knew.

Shambles
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 18:04]

Good - thank fack of that!!! Doubt you ever went to the Vetch so I'm glad someone who gives a shit can sit in your crap infested seat and get behind the boys.

I will expect to see your tickets for sale against Brighton - don't shit out. Just sell them and fack off back to Vue Cinema or the Plantaisia or whatever it was you did with your Saturdays before the Swans made the city famous

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Corporate Nonsense on 18:09 - Oct 28 with 1387 viewsGrandPrix

Corporate Nonsense on 18:05 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

BAN THIS KUJNT OR LINE UP AND STICK THE HEAD IN

As pleasant as usual

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Corporate Nonsense on 18:17 - Oct 28 with 1357 viewsE20Jack

Corporate Nonsense on 18:08 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Good - thank fack of that!!! Doubt you ever went to the Vetch so I'm glad someone who gives a shit can sit in your crap infested seat and get behind the boys.

I will expect to see your tickets for sale against Brighton - don't shit out. Just sell them and fack off back to Vue Cinema or the Plantaisia or whatever it was you did with your Saturdays before the Swans made the city famous

Plantasia

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024