Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 16:52 - Oct 28 with 5895 viewsKerouac

...is absolute gash.
Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kyle Naughton on 16:55 - Oct 28 with 4594 viewsswanaway

Worst player by far today, maybe because it's against Arsenal.
Kyle Naughton on 16:55 - Oct 28 with 4590 viewsLandore_Jack

Clement doesn't think so, otherwise he would have addressed the issue in the summer.

#backtojack

Kyle Naughton on 16:55 - Oct 28 with 4581 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It was a standard game for Kyle. The difference was he got punished for his mistakes today.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Kyle Naughton on 16:58 - Oct 28 with 4540 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Naughton on 16:55 - Oct 28 by swanaway

Worst player by far today, maybe because it's against Arsenal.

No, it's because he'll never be a PL footballer while he's got a hole in his arse.
Kyle Naughton on 17:01 - Oct 28 with 4508 viewsTheResurrection

Back off with your bullshit thread for once in your miserable facking lives you facking vvankers!!!!!!

Our MoM first half, not so good second half - away to facking Arsenal like!!!

VVANKERS

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Kyle Naughton on 17:02 - Oct 28 with 4488 viewsElward

Kyle Naughton on 17:01 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Back off with your bullshit thread for once in your miserable facking lives you facking vvankers!!!!!!

VVANKERS

Kyle Naughton on 17:02 - Oct 28 with 4485 viewsicecoldjack

Been one of the better players this season but had bit of a mare today . I'm more concerned about Mawson thinking his sh1t don't stink though TBH . He keeps spunking away what little ball we have with his 40 yrd passes into touch and these days is clearly only playing for himself and not the team.

Almost made his standard error of dwelling on the ball trying to be a clever coont and almost costing us once again, there is something about him i've come to dislike and it's been since his return from England duty in the summer .

Always seems to want to be the stand out player and always seems to play the hollywood ball when a simple one touch pass forward is the better option, overall the game was done after 58 mins which was a shame as i thought heads dropped when there was no need.

We are fragile in confidence at the moment , Naughton looked tired to me today, wasn't with it at all, the reality is that we were never going to win today as we lack creative spark the chances we had we never took ,the chancces they had they buried .
Kyle Naughton on 17:05 - Oct 28 with 4436 viewsWarwickHunt

Kyle Naughton on 17:02 - Oct 28 by icecoldjack

Been one of the better players this season but had bit of a mare today . I'm more concerned about Mawson thinking his sh1t don't stink though TBH . He keeps spunking away what little ball we have with his 40 yrd passes into touch and these days is clearly only playing for himself and not the team.

Almost made his standard error of dwelling on the ball trying to be a clever coont and almost costing us once again, there is something about him i've come to dislike and it's been since his return from England duty in the summer .

Always seems to want to be the stand out player and always seems to play the hollywood ball when a simple one touch pass forward is the better option, overall the game was done after 58 mins which was a shame as i thought heads dropped when there was no need.

We are fragile in confidence at the moment , Naughton looked tired to me today, wasn't with it at all, the reality is that we were never going to win today as we lack creative spark the chances we had we never took ,the chancces they had they buried .

He wants to be a bit more John Terry and a bit less Franz Beckenbauer...
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 17:07 - Oct 28 with 4408 viewsTheResurrection

Kyle Naughton on 17:02 - Oct 28 by icecoldjack

Loads of words - not one bit of sense

Our resident recorder player from Oslo

Zzzzzzzzzz

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Kyle Naughton on 17:07 - Oct 28 with 4408 viewsAnotherJohn

Naughton's improved form at the end of last season papered over the cracks We really needed to sign cover for both left and right back positions, but did nothing. Quite a lot on here said things would be okay, but that is starting to cost us dear.
Kyle Naughton on 17:09 - Oct 28 with 4389 viewsSTID2017

Kyle Naughton on 17:01 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

VVANKERS

TBH Chris I felt they all put in a good shift.
There was plenty of desire there to get a result.
If we repeated that over the rest of the season we would pick up plenty of wins.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Kyle Naughton on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 4328 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle Naughton on 17:07 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Loads of words - not one bit of sense

Our resident recorder player from Oslo

Zzzzzzzzzz

I will leave the fine posters of Planet Swans to decide who talks sense not some fool who thinks Bob Bradley is a good coach, Llorente is a wardrobe, Hull would stay up by selling their best players, Gylfi is rubbish ,etc,etc ,etc,etc.
Kyle Naughton on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 4316 viewsTheResurrection

Kyle Naughton on 17:16 - Oct 28 by icecoldjack

I will leave the fine posters of Planet Swans to decide who talks sense not some fool who thinks Bob Bradley is a good coach, Llorente is a wardrobe, Hull would stay up by selling their best players, Gylfi is rubbish ,etc,etc ,etc,etc.

You do thar, little boy and fack off.

Kyle Naughton on 17:39 - Oct 28 with 4236 viewsBloodyhills

THought he had a good first half and crap 2nd half.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Kyle Naughton on 17:52 - Oct 28 with 4192 viewspencoedjack

No need to discuss you summed him up perfectly in your opening post.
Kyle Naughton on 17:56 - Oct 28 with 4173 viewsTheResurrection

Kyle Naughton on 17:52 - Oct 28 by pencoedjack

No need to discuss you summed him up perfectly in your opening post.

I think you are absolutely gash - discuss?

Kyle Naughton on 18:00 - Oct 28 with 4155 viewsSwanski

Thought most of the team put up a decent performance. Naughton was decent in first half. He worked hard with VDH on the right against some pretty slippery forwards. Naughton attacked the ball well both in air and on ground i thought and gave options going forward. His second half dropped off as arsenal found space but he wasn't alone. Creditable game as a team and we should commend that rather than finding a scapegoat.
Kyle Naughton on 18:41 - Oct 28 with 4057 viewsjoshdon10

We been in the premier league long enough now to find a good RB since Rangel lost his touch. Naughton is too inconsistent.
Kyle Naughton on 18:44 - Oct 28 with 4040 viewsTheResurrection

Kyle Naughton on 18:00 - Oct 28 by Swanski

Thought most of the team put up a decent performance. Naughton was decent in first half. He worked hard with VDH on the right against some pretty slippery forwards. Naughton attacked the ball well both in air and on ground i thought and gave options going forward. His second half dropped off as arsenal found space but he wasn't alone. Creditable game as a team and we should commend that rather than finding a scapegoat.

Facking great post mate. Well done son.

Kyle Naughton on 18:46 - Oct 28 with 4026 viewsTheResurrection

Kyle Naughton on 18:41 - Oct 28 by joshdon10

We been in the premier league long enough now to find a good RB since Rangel lost his touch. Naughton is too inconsistent.

Naughtin has been our stand out performer this season. The only one he'd maybe come behind is Fede.

Kyle Naughton on 20:47 - Oct 28 with 3852 viewsswansea68

Discuss discuss discuss ! Shut up u tart. U always slating hi.
Kyle Naughton on 23:13 - Oct 28 with 3684 viewsKerouac

I am always slating him because he is shite.

"Stand out performer"!!!
We must be shite if the stand out performer in a static team that can't pass it 5 yards to each other is a defender who can't fecking defend...a full-back that offers zero attacking threat.
Loving f*ck!

Naughton does these things and he does them consistently. As Dwight rightly points out, some weeks he gets punished for them and some weeks he doesn't...

1) Always out of position.
The boy is nowhere near where he should be when we are being attacked, when he AS A DEFENDER should have alarm bells going off in his head.

2) Doesn't close the space down urgently enough (not helped by no.1)
He ambles out towards the attacker and then stops short. This is why the crosses keep beating him.

3) Dwells on the ball.
For f*cks sake - control the ball, look up, pass, move, contol the ball, look up, pass, move etc.
He will not play the simple ball 5-10 yards to someone with more ability than him. He dwells on it and usually (if he isn't caught on the ball) ends up lumping it down the line to nobody.

4) Balloons his crosses.
Usually he declines to hit the moving ball first time to deliver a whipped ball at pace in front of the strikers...preferring instead to trap it (that way you give the opposition a fair chance to close you down and block your cross...hmm, maybe this is what he supposes opposition attackers are about to do as he ambles out towards them at our end) and then he hangs the ball up in the air above the penalty box, ABOVE THE KEEPER[!] just long enough for the keeper to prepare himself a stiff drink, light a cigar, get into something comfy and prepare tonight's romantic meal before plucking it out of the air.

He is sh*t and if people can't see that words fail me.

4 years after it was clear that we would need to purchase a Rangel replacement I am starting to get just a teensy bit frustrated that we are persisting with a bag of shite like Naughton while Rangel is still the back up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Kyle Naughton on 23:20 - Oct 28 with 3660 viewsTheResurrection

Kyle Naughton on 23:13 - Oct 28 by Kerouac

"Stand out performer"!!!
We must be shite if the stand out performer in a static team that can't pass it 5 yards to each other is a defender who can't fecking defend...a full-back that offers zero attacking threat.
Loving f*ck!

Naughton does these things and he does them consistently. As Dwight rightly points out, some weeks he gets punished for them and some weeks he doesn't...

The boy is nowhere near where he should be when we are being attacked, when he AS A DEFENDER should have alarm bells going off in his head.

He ambles out towards the attacker and then stops short. This is why the crosses keep beating him.

3) Dwells on the ball.
For f*cks sake - control the ball, look up, pass, move, contol the ball, look up, pass, move etc.
He will not play the simple ball 5-10 yards to someone with more ability than him. He dwells on it and usually (if he isn't caught on the ball) ends up lumping it down the line to nobody.

4) Balloons his crosses.
Usually he declines to hit the moving ball first time to deliver a whipped ball at pace in front of the strikers...preferring instead to trap it (that way you give the opposition a fair chance to close you down and block your cross...hmm, maybe this is what he supposes opposition attackers are about to do as he ambles out towards them at our end) and then he hangs the ball up in the air above the penalty box, ABOVE THE KEEPER[!] just long enough for the keeper to prepare himself a stiff drink, light a cigar, get into something comfy and prepare tonight's romantic meal before plucking it out of the air.

4 years after it was clear that we would need to purchase a Rangel replacement I am starting to get just a teensy bit frustrated that we are persisting with a bag of shite like Naughton while Rangel is still the back up.

You don't work in football, do you.

Kyle Naughton on 23:25 - Oct 28 with 3644 viewsGaryjack

Kyle Naughton on 23:13 - Oct 28 by Kerouac

"Stand out performer"!!!
Loving f*ck!

3) Dwells on the ball.

4) Balloons his crosses.

So you start a thread about Kyle Naughton asking for a discussion, and your next post in YOUR thread comes 5 and a half hours later! Worra fvckin c0ck!
Kyle Naughton on 23:32 - Oct 28 with 3608 viewsbuilthjack

He needs to keep an eye on his man, as well as the ball. That's his failure.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024