Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My £50 is safe. 17:31 - Oct 28 with 25208 viewsKinsey

Got a £50 bet on with Res

My bet: Bony will score less than 10 - Priving how sh1t a purchase he was.

Res’ bet - Score more than 10 ( he added the stipulation that he had to play more than 25 games)

.... I think my money’s safe In fact, I’d be happy betting he plays no more than 10 games.

PS.... bet he says we were great today!

This post has been edited by an administrator
My £50 is safe. on 17:33 - Oct 28 with 5018 viewsdickythorpe

None of us have crystal balls. Bony may be our saviour
My £50 is safe. on 17:33 - Oct 28 with 5016 viewsrockn

Terrible signing, classic populist appeasement and it worked a dream even the classic silly social media clip of him singing his chant.

He WAS good for us.

Swansea fans unfortunately crave nostalgia constantly, the options that are mentioned are always ex players/managers you name it.
My £50 is safe. on 17:36 - Oct 28 with 4991 viewsE20Jack

Can I bet with you he plays more than 10?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

My £50 is safe. on 17:37 - Oct 28 with 4983 viewsbuilthjack

He won't play 25 games, that's the problem for you Kinsey.
Null and void bet I would guess.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

My £50 is safe. on 17:39 - Oct 28 with 4968 viewsrockn

12m

My £50 is safe. on 17:53 - Oct 28 with 4910 viewsTheResurrection

So my money is safe as well then you ugly kunt?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

My £50 is safe. on 17:54 - Oct 28 with 4902 viewsdickythorpe

My £50 is safe. on 17:53 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

My £50 is safe. on 18:33 - Oct 28 with 4805 viewsKinsey

My £50 is safe. on 17:53 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Sadly yes.

Even though I think you’re a tvvat I did have a slight respect for some of your posts but to add “ugly” to your post just shows how wrong I was, and how uneducated you must be.

Kaaaaaant 😵
Login to get fewer ads

My £50 is safe. on 18:34 - Oct 28 with 4801 viewsKinsey

My £50 is safe. on 17:36 - Oct 28 by E20Jack

Can I bet with you he plays more than 10?

You can indeed
My £50 is safe. on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 4788 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 18:34 - Oct 28 by Kinsey

You can indeed

Nice one. Want to do £50 too?

So if he plays in more than 10 games this season I win. Less than 10 you win. 10 - void.

Happy?

My £50 is safe. on 18:36 - Oct 28 with 4780 viewsKinsey

PS... Stone roses suck ball sack.

I can be childish too!
My £50 is safe. on 18:37 - Oct 28 with 4779 viewsAnotherJohn

<10 = 0-9
10> = 11 and upwards
Who wins if Bony ends up on 10?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 19:46]
My £50 is safe. on 18:53 - Oct 28 with 4721 viewsTheResurrection

My £50 is safe. on 17:33 - Oct 28 by rockn

Terrible signing, classic populist appeasement and it worked a dream even the classic silly social media clip of him singing his chant.

He WAS good for us.

Swansea fans unfortunately crave nostalgia constantly, the options that are mentioned are always ex players/managers you name it.

You talking about craving nostalgia FFS??

Talk about irony taking a free shot and putting you on your arse!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

My £50 is safe. on 18:55 - Oct 28 with 4712 viewsTheResurrection

My £50 is safe. on 18:35 - Oct 28 by E20Jack

Nice one. Want to do £50 too?

So if he plays in more than 10 games this season I win. Less than 10 you win. 10 - void.

Happy?

Where is the ugly kunt now??

Disappeared has he?

My £50 is safe. on 19:15 - Oct 28 with 4635 viewsZZoric

stereotypical loser 35-50 yr old plastic supporter starts a thread of this ilk

couldnt make it up - bang on cue

roll-on the usual negative loser types.............who have absolutely no football-intelligence, no sense of our heritage

quick to criticise, slow to comprehend
My £50 is safe. on 19:21 - Oct 28 with 4613 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 18:37 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

<10 = 0-9
10> = 11 and upwards

void

My £50 is safe. on 19:25 - Oct 28 with 4602 viewsrockn

It reminds me of the old days this:

'I'm a pwoper supporter me, I watched the reserves on cold Tuesday night in 1955 what av you done aye plastic only been supporting us since we got promoted to League 1 you glory hunting cant'

Where as time after time, the fans who are criticised for their lack of kiss the badge tattoo of a swan on their arse etc usually end up being proven right. It's the constant cycle, yet the more visionary supporters never get a pat on the back they just get slated every few years when they can see the wood from the trees. Most recent example of this Garry Monk.

But you keep up that positive thinking :)
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 19:26]
My £50 is safe. on 22:07 - Oct 28 with 4415 viewsZZoric

My £50 is safe. on 19:25 - Oct 28 by rockn

It reminds me of the old days this:

'I'm a pwoper supporter me, I watched the reserves on cold Tuesday night in 1955 what av you done aye plastic only been supporting us since we got promoted to League 1 you glory hunting cant'

Where as time after time, the fans who are criticised for their lack of kiss the badge tattoo of a swan on their arse etc usually end up being proven right. It's the constant cycle, yet the more visionary supporters never get a pat on the back they just get slated every few years when they can see the wood from the trees. Most recent example of this Garry Monk.

But you keep up that positive thinking :)
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 19:26]

.....pls share ur visionary vision - hereon in will do

what is it that u've been proven right ?
My £50 is safe. on 22:24 - Oct 28 with 4371 viewsrockn

My £50 is safe. on 22:07 - Oct 28 by ZZoric

.....pls share ur visionary vision - hereon in will do

what is it that u've been proven right ?

Well a few examples of the top of my head:

Many people were hostile to Kenny Jackett leaving the club for a long while and thought he was an excellent manager, I along with others felt we could step forward and needed a change.

I said at the time I expected Martinez to come back and bite Kenny Jackett to much ridicule from the likes of jobcentrejack otherwise known as Dr Winston and others, I said his philosophy would win out and it did. He came back changed our style and we never looked back

But initially there was a lot of skepticism about the new brand of football and for a long time, you had to really argue for it along with many others.

Then after the year that rained we had Rodgers who was pretty much universally popular, but already after promotion some were starting to question the lack of pragmatism. Eventually skipping through to Monk, many lauded him 'best finish we've ever had' but some were questionning the new style and seeing potential issues down the track and were slated for it. But sure enough the rot had set in. Then this pragmatism that many were calling for was becoming entrenched. To the point now where people are visibly bored.

My point is there has always been a scism on here and it largely falls into two categories the purists and the pragmatists. But IMO Swansea City are a more progressive football club when we're playing to a philosophy which doesn't just filter through to the team but to the board, the backroom staff, the fans and the community.

Feel free to disagree.
My £50 is safe. on 22:42 - Oct 28 with 4334 viewsTheResurrection

My £50 is safe. on 22:24 - Oct 28 by rockn

Well a few examples of the top of my head:

Many people were hostile to Kenny Jackett leaving the club for a long while and thought he was an excellent manager, I along with others felt we could step forward and needed a change.

I said at the time I expected Martinez to come back and bite Kenny Jackett to much ridicule from the likes of jobcentrejack otherwise known as Dr Winston and others, I said his philosophy would win out and it did. He came back changed our style and we never looked back

But initially there was a lot of skepticism about the new brand of football and for a long time, you had to really argue for it along with many others.

Then after the year that rained we had Rodgers who was pretty much universally popular, but already after promotion some were starting to question the lack of pragmatism. Eventually skipping through to Monk, many lauded him 'best finish we've ever had' but some were questionning the new style and seeing potential issues down the track and were slated for it. But sure enough the rot had set in. Then this pragmatism that many were calling for was becoming entrenched. To the point now where people are visibly bored.

My point is there has always been a scism on here and it largely falls into two categories the purists and the pragmatists. But IMO Swansea City are a more progressive football club when we're playing to a philosophy which doesn't just filter through to the team but to the board, the backroom staff, the fans and the community.

Feel free to disagree.

Many people hostile to Jackett leaving???

What?!! Where??? It couldn't have been at the Liberty where the howeve many thousands would routinely shout, Jackett, sort it out.

I'll give you the Job centre Jack, I was doing my best to convince him as well. From memory he was advocation Megson coming in.

In fact I wrote another legendary, box office article on the Guestbook entitled The Day the Football Died. It was about us winning at Southend when he dropped Martinez. The irony was in the winning and Jackett thinking he'd cracked it, but in reality it was the beginning of his end. People still talk about that article to this day.

I think you want to be me don't you.

My £50 is safe. on 22:48 - Oct 28 with 4320 viewsrockn

My £50 is safe. on 22:42 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Many people hostile to Jackett leaving???

What?!! Where??? It couldn't have been at the Liberty where the howeve many thousands would routinely shout, Jackett, sort it out.

I'll give you the Job centre Jack, I was doing my best to convince him as well. From memory he was advocation Megson coming in.

In fact I wrote another legendary, box office article on the Guestbook entitled The Day the Football Died. It was about us winning at Southend when he dropped Martinez. The irony was in the winning and Jackett thinking he'd cracked it, but in reality it was the beginning of his end. People still talk about that article to this day.

I think you want to be me don't you.

Well I admire your work, so I can but try.

In relation to the Jackett out stuff, I'm more talking about prior to that and yes it was more around the Martinez leaving time so we're on the same page.

Your insightful comment regarding Megson is just what I mean. I personally wouldn't dream of advocating someone like that, I'd be ideologically opposed.

I maybe a football romantic, but I do believe you should play the right way and I believe with the right personnel and patience it can prove successful in results as well.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 22:48]
My £50 is safe. on 00:29 - Oct 29 with 4201 viewsKinsey

I’m a total plastic caant...astonishing you lot
My £50 is safe. on 01:20 - Oct 29 with 4167 viewsNirvana

My £50 is safe. on 00:29 - Oct 29 by Kinsey

I’m a total plastic caant...astonishing you lot

Don't worry Kinsey, little res and his tagalongs know 'fack' all about football, and they've definitely never kicked a ball a day in their lives.

They pose and moan, and threaten and whine on here all day, everyday.

Par for the course with these losers.

Don't sweat it.
My £50 is safe. on 05:19 - Oct 29 with 4095 viewsKinsey

My £50 is safe. on 01:20 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Don't worry Kinsey, little res and his tagalongs know 'fack' all about football, and they've definitely never kicked a ball a day in their lives.

They pose and moan, and threaten and whine on here all day, everyday.

Par for the course with these losers.

Don't sweat it.

His typical, predictable, boring defence = attack.

Maybe PC should take some tips, although PC is unlikely to use the C word as much as this lunatic.
My £50 is safe. on 11:10 - Oct 29 with 3939 viewsDewi1jack

My £50 is safe. on 18:37 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

<10 = 0-9
10> = 11 and upwards

We as a club do if he can score in all 10

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024