Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My £50 is safe. 17:31 - Oct 28 with 25434 viewsKinsey

Got a £50 bet on with Res

My bet: Bony will score less than 10 - Priving how sh1t a purchase he was.

Res’ bet - Score more than 10 ( he added the stipulation that he had to play more than 25 games)

.... I think my money’s safe In fact, I’d be happy betting he plays no more than 10 games.

PS.... bet he says we were great today!

This post has been edited by an administrator
My £50 is safe. on 16:02 - Dec 2 with 3617 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 10:55 - Dec 2 by builthjack

I will do you a bullseye that Siggy and Llorente between them will score 10 or more between now and the end of the season in all competitions. Up for it?

As long as it is Premier League opposition then you have a deal.

All competitions counted.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

My £50 is safe. on 21:18 - Dec 2 with 3567 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 16:02 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

As long as it is Premier League opposition then you have a deal.

All competitions counted.

Cups surely have to count, against anyone.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 21:20]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

My £50 is safe. on 21:33 - Dec 2 with 3563 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 21:18 - Dec 2 by builthjack

Cups surely have to count, against anyone.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 21:20]

I have no idea how far they will go. I know they have 38 games a season and basing my prediction on that.

I will however give you extra and extend that to any Premier League opposition in any cup also.

Not really proving any point if they score 5 in a match against Forest Green Rovers.

My £50 is safe. on 22:16 - Dec 2 with 3547 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 21:33 - Dec 2 by E20Jack

I have no idea how far they will go. I know they have 38 games a season and basing my prediction on that.

I will however give you extra and extend that to any Premier League opposition in any cup also.

Not really proving any point if they score 5 in a match against Forest Green Rovers.

But there's only about 23 games to go, and as you know, Kane is going to start every one if fit. So it's only a few cup games for Llorente. So any games should be in the bet. Forget it if it's only against PL teams. Not worth a 50p bet with those restrictions.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

My £50 is safe. on 00:04 - Dec 3 with 3522 viewsGaryjack

My £50 is safe. on 22:16 - Dec 2 by builthjack

But there's only about 23 games to go, and as you know, Kane is going to start every one if fit. So it's only a few cup games for Llorente. So any games should be in the bet. Forget it if it's only against PL teams. Not worth a 50p bet with those restrictions.

I think he was being fair and logical tbh Builth. Be a man and take the bet that you made.
My £50 is safe. on 12:25 - Dec 3 with 3476 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 00:04 - Dec 3 by Garyjack

I think he was being fair and logical tbh Builth. Be a man and take the bet that you made.

Innit.

I am not betting on what I don't know. I am pretty damned sure that they will not score 10 between them against the kind of opposition we are playing against week in week out. That is the whole point.

I would suggest if you have to rely on them scoring against liwer league opposition to pad out your goal target then the point is already proved.

My £50 is safe. on 20:51 - Dec 3 with 3433 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 12:25 - Dec 3 by E20Jack

Innit.

I am not betting on what I don't know. I am pretty damned sure that they will not score 10 between them against the kind of opposition we are playing against week in week out. That is the whole point.

I would suggest if you have to rely on them scoring against liwer league opposition to pad out your goal target then the point is already proved.

European games included, cup games against premier league opposition, and as I offered the bet before yesterday's game, Siggy goal to count. Ok?

My £50 is safe. on 20:59 - Dec 3 with 3427 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 20:51 - Dec 3 by builthjack

European games included, cup games against premier league opposition, and as I offered the bet before yesterday's game, Siggy goal to count. Ok?

Deal.

Login to get fewer ads

My £50 is safe. on 21:01 - Dec 3 with 3422 viewsDarran

Will somebody please bet me £50 that I said Mod?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

My £50 is safe. on 21:06 - Dec 3 with 3416 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 20:59 - Dec 3 by E20Jack

Deal.

Sorted. 1 down, 9 to go.

My £50 is safe. on 20:24 - Dec 6 with 3335 viewsbuilthjack

2 down, 8 to go.

My £50 is safe. on 20:37 - Dec 6 with 3325 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 20:24 - Dec 6 by builthjack

2 down, 8 to go.

Knew this poor opposition thing would come into play

My £50 is safe. on 20:42 - Dec 6 with 3318 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 20:37 - Dec 6 by E20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 22:53 - Dec 6 with 3290 viewsBobby_Fischer

My £50 is safe. on 20:37 - Dec 6 by E20Jack

At least you're not backing out of the bet like the other guy

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

My £50 is safe. on 22:22 - Dec 18 with 3110 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 20:59 - Dec 3 by E20Jack

Deal.

This is one I didn't want. But have to take it. 3 down, just 7 to go.

My £50 is safe. on 22:54 - Dec 18 with 3088 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 22:22 - Dec 18 by builthjack

This is one I didn't want. But have to take it. 3 down, just 7 to go.

Cracker it was too.

My £50 is safe. on 01:23 - Jan 3 with 2876 viewsbuilthjack

Another I didn't want. But have to take.
4 down, 6 to go.

My £50 is safe. on 02:49 - Jan 3 with 2852 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 01:23 - Jan 3 by builthjack

Another I didn't want. But have to take.
4 down, 6 to go.

Cant see them gettng 6 between them.

My £50 is safe. on 15:05 - Jan 3 with 2755 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 02:49 - Jan 3 by E20Jack

Cant see them gettng 6 between them.

They have got 4 in a month. 4 and a half months to go. You may as well pay up now.

My £50 is safe. on 15:08 - Jan 3 with 2751 viewsTheResurrection

My £50 is safe. on 15:05 - Jan 3 by builthjack

They have got 4 in a month. 4 and a half months to go. You may as well pay up now.

I really hope you lose your bet here. Llorente was truly appalling last night, the donkey we know him to be and Siggy is due for a spell on the bench now Bolasie is back and Fat Sam being in the market for a new front line.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

My £50 is safe. on 15:57 - Jan 3 with 2709 viewsE20Jack

My £50 is safe. on 15:05 - Jan 3 by builthjack

Want to double it?

My £50 is safe. on 17:23 - Jan 3 with 2677 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 15:08 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

I really hope you lose your bet here. Llorente was truly appalling last night, the donkey we know him to be and Siggy is due for a spell on the bench now Bolasie is back and Fat Sam being in the market for a new front line.

Thanks. I will stick to the left.

My £50 is safe. on 21:09 - Jan 3 with 2631 viewsbuilthjack

My £50 is safe. on 17:23 - Jan 3 by builthjack

Thanks. I will stick to the left.

Cos the res is always fcking right.
Or so he thinks.

My £50 is safe. on 21:11 - Jan 3 with 2630 viewsE20Jack

So are we doubling this or what?

My £50 is safe. on 21:24 - Jan 3 with 2608 viewsLeonWasGod

My £50 is safe. on 15:08 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Yep, he lumbered around as usual. But the ability to stick it in the back of the net is a nice appalling to have. We're at the other end of the spectrum now: plenty of movement from Ayew and Tammy, but both dead from the neck up.

What I'd give for a compromise now. Someone with a bit of movement in them but also knows where the net is: a Danny Graham type I suppose (being realistic as we won't be signing a top quality striker any time soon).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024