Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Win The U17 World Cup 18:08 - Oct 28 with 3894 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic achievement by what can only be described as one of the most exciting crops of youngsters ever seen in British football history. This is in addition to the U20 World Cup victory and the U19 European Championship victory, as well as the second string retaining the Toulon championship.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

England Win The U17 World Cup on 12:15 - Oct 29 with 918 viewsexiledclaseboy

England Win The U17 World Cup on 09:46 - Oct 29 by 34dfgdf54

Seconded, and that includes the cricket team. I don’t buy into this “England & Wales Cricket Board”, all I see is three lions.

No offence ECB as I know from past posts you’re a fan.

Offence not taken. Everyone can support or not support whoever they like as far as I’m concerned. Whether the England cricket team represents Wales as well or not is of no interest to me, I’d support them regardless as I’ve done since I was old enough to love cricket. Which is a very long time!

Poll: Tory leader

England Win The U17 World Cup on 12:48 - Oct 29 with 892 viewsA_Fans_Dad

England Win The U17 World Cup on 09:37 - Oct 29 by marchamjack

Nigeria have won the U17 World Cup 5 times...their senior team has then won the actual World Cup umm...

Means sod all if none of them make the PL.

So, where are they all now?
By the way the Prem is not the only big league you know.
England Win The U17 World Cup on 16:36 - Oct 29 with 857 viewsKilkennyjack

England Win The U17 World Cup on 12:15 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Offence not taken. Everyone can support or not support whoever they like as far as I’m concerned. Whether the England cricket team represents Wales as well or not is of no interest to me, I’d support them regardless as I’ve done since I was old enough to love cricket. Which is a very long time!

Sorry ECB but i am not having the EWCB/ECB.

Its England.
Ireland and Scotland have teams.

Glammy prefer the money far too much to cause any waves.

Not in my name.

Beware of the Risen People

England Win The U17 World Cup on 16:45 - Oct 29 with 851 viewsexiledclaseboy

England Win The U17 World Cup on 16:36 - Oct 29 by Kilkennyjack

Sorry ECB but i am not having the EWCB/ECB.

Its England.
Ireland and Scotland have teams.

Glammy prefer the money far too much to cause any waves.

Not in my name.

Good. Fine. Up to you. As I said, I don’t care.

Poll: Tory leader

England Win The U17 World Cup on 17:12 - Oct 29 with 834 viewsJack_Kass

It is a fantastic achievement, but will feel empty in 10 years time if people are asking, 'what happened to them?'

The majority of the players are 17, and nowhere near breaking into their respective first teams. Although Guardiola was sharp to say that he would have played the city youngster in the cup, had he not been away.

The lad playing for Dortmund will go furthest out of the lot.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

England Win The U17 World Cup on 17:35 - Oct 29 with 822 viewsbuilthjack

F3ck em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

England Win The U17 World Cup on 21:51 - Oct 29 with 794 viewsbuilthjack

A Welsh Manager again. Keith Coopers boy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024