Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now i could get shot down here but 18:24 - Oct 28 with 1344 viewsowainglyndwr

I think we showed a bit more grit today, if we can produce more performances like today against our league rivals we will stay up.
I wolud like to see the disallowed goal again I thought the defender played Tammy onside
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 18:26]
Now i could get shot down here but on 18:29 - Oct 28 with 1312 viewsexiledclaseboy

I agree, we showed more today. It was a bit encouraging. Abrahams was offside though.

Poll: Tory leader

Now i could get shot down here but on 18:32 - Oct 28 with 1291 viewsowainglyndwr

Now i could get shot down here but on 18:29 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

I agree, we showed more today. It was a bit encouraging. Abrahams was offside though.

Thanks for clearing that up.
It looked close at the time
Now i could get shot down here but on 18:33 - Oct 28 with 1288 viewsNeath_Jack

I also agree, we weren't a millions miles away today.

In fact, i was quite expecting us to grab an equaliser.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Now i could get shot down here but on 18:33 - Oct 28 with 1286 viewsgetcarter

Great effort by the boys
Now i could get shot down here but on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 1267 viewsdickythorpe

Never give up (especially in October!!!)
Now i could get shot down here but on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 1265 viewsawayjack

Much better performance and looked like a decent team 1st half.
Now i could get shot down here but on 19:10 - Oct 28 with 1165 viewsswanaway

Thanks for a positive post, too much doom and gloom on here.
Now i could get shot down here but on 19:14 - Oct 28 with 1132 viewsTheResurrection

Great thread, but not surprising, little posts on it, says it all about the mug punters on this site.

And to go back to the OP, he asked whether it came off the Arsenal player, I don't think thats been cleared up properly although it did look on the replay it was a mis hit shot that put it through for Tammy.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Now i could get shot down here but on 19:20 - Oct 28 with 1100 viewsWarwickHunt

Now i could get shot down here but on 18:29 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

Decent performance today - would have preferred the subs on earlier though.
Could easily have nicked a point.
Now i could get shot down here but on 19:20 - Oct 28 with 1096 viewsZZoric

thread of the day/week

no doubt u will get shot down - by the usual clueless miserables - ignore their knee-jerk content-less spineless gloominess

pity such a positive thread needs to caveated with such a title -

#doommonkeysrule
Now i could get shot down here but on 19:24 - Oct 28 with 1077 viewsBloodyhills

I was surprised and impressed with our performance today. Thought we would be hammered. The first half was pretty good, and we had some decent chances.

Arsenal's quality did for us in the end but am a bit more hopeful after today's match than I have been for most of the season where we have been shite.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Now i could get shot down here but on 19:42 - Oct 28 with 1021 viewsMoscowJack

I don't think much more could have been done today, especially with what we had available (in terms of players).

PC didn't make any subs until late because nearly all the players were playing really well, or had the potential too (like Ayew). He was positive with his subs and gave it a go at around the right time - not too early to risk a drubbing but late enough to say "fek it, let's have one last go" and it nearly paid off.

Arsenal are a team dripping with top rate players and we made them look a bit toothless. They really didn't create a lot and we did look quite ok on the break.

I thought PC did well today and so did the players.....well, nearly all of them, but now's not the time for negatives.

Ps it was great seeing Ollie coming on. I really felt proud and, for a second, I actually started to feel a bit more attached to the club than I have been of late.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 20:02]

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024