Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any ideas how we can score more goals? 19:22 - Oct 28 with 3355 viewsswanforthemoney

Dear Planet Of The Swans
Im wracking my brains as to how we score more goals, trouble is Carlo used to do all the stuff with the forwards and I'm a bit stumped. I asked Claude, but its not really his thing either.
Any ideas on a large blackboard with circles and chalk arrows please.
Very Best Regards
Paul Clement
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 19:23]

I stand in the North Stand

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 19:32 - Oct 28 with 3334 viewsplasjack

Well thought out, but most managers are thinking the same.
Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 22:09 - Oct 28 with 3250 viewsJokeren1943

Swansea sold 2 players (Llorente and Gylfi) who scores combined 24 goals last season.

Swansea replace them with an very good young striker, but with no Premier League experience whatsoever, and a out of shape and injured player.

Everybody knew that they couldn't score that amount of goals.

When you at the same time have sold your scoring midfielders like big brother Ayew or Gylfi and replaced them with players like little brother Ayew who do not have these qualities your are fuucked.

So to answer your question. We have a rookie striker with no experience and we have a midfield with no goal scoring qualities - that makes very very few goals.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 22:43]
N/A. on 00:11 - Oct 29 with 3193 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:42]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 01:17 - Oct 29 with 3157 viewsNirvana

1) Start Mesa every match

2) Bring in Jonathan Viera or Adem Ljajic in January

3) Pray
Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 08:49 - Oct 29 with 3077 viewsChief

To the OP, I know how show the same drive and desire shown in the 1st half yesterday against the lesser sides and the goals will flow.

And allow Fer to shoot. Seemed to be explicit orders not to based on yesterday.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 09:08 - Oct 29 with 3042 viewsmagicdaps10

Abraham uptop, Ayew in the no 10 role. Play with wingers.....Clucas on the left and alternate with Narsingh/Dyer on the right.

Play Ki and Mesa in midfield.

I know its hard to pick the best team at present, I have struggled myself to find the best 11.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 09:17 - Oct 29 with 3028 viewsJackfath

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 09:08 - Oct 29 by magicdaps10

Abraham uptop, Ayew in the no 10 role. Play with wingers.....Clucas on the left and alternate with Narsingh/Dyer on the right.

Play Ki and Mesa in midfield.

I know its hard to pick the best team at present, I have struggled myself to find the best 11.

Well if you find it hard, how on earth are Mr Clement and his team supposed to do it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 09:23 - Oct 29 with 3025 viewsmonmouth

I can answer that.

We can try to.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 10:00 - Oct 29 with 2993 viewsangryjack

Add width and pace be a good start,get behind them
Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 10:08 - Oct 29 with 2984 viewsDewi1jack

I don't know.

Maybe we could try getting the players to make shapes similar to triangles on the pitch. That may make it easier to allow players to pass the ball and keep possession.
Could possibly make space for the players with the ball to pass and move forward as the opposition are spending their time trying to get the ball back.
Maybe that would allow us the space to aim for those white bits of metal with pretty lace curtains hanging from them.
Maybe kicking that sphere accurately at them, to see if we can break them and win a coconut whenever possible

Radical ideas I know.
But something we've never seen be tried down here before. So it may work

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 10:10 - Oct 29 with 2976 viewstrampie

Swansea haven't got the players, scoring and creating goals is an art, either you have got it or you have not.

Having only one boy capable of scoring means he can be marked out of the game and then what ? - 2 ,3, 4 goal threats are required.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 17:11 - Oct 29 with 2888 viewsGeoffThom

As Leicester are showing today pace and speed are everything in the prem and we have none ,but according to some numptys on here we're a better squad ,😂😂😂😂
Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 17:19 - Oct 29 with 2873 viewsmagicdaps10

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 09:17 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Well if you find it hard, how on earth are Mr Clement and his team supposed to do it?

As they are proving!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 19:17 - Oct 29 with 2832 viewsoldcob

Getting people in the opponents penalty area now and then might be a start.
Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 19:41 - Oct 29 with 2810 viewsRancid

Attacking with an air of confidence and intent.Strikers making runs, playmakers finding gaps (Abraham to Clucas).We've no width so it'll be done in tight spaces which is difficult.
Any ideas how we can score more goals? on 19:53 - Nov 4 with 2554 viewsswanforthemoney

Well im still stumped, it just seems so difficult. I mean you set the team up to stifle the opposition and the goals just appear, don't they? Like unicorns in a children's story, or princesses in a Taylor Swift song.
Mystified, I am.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 19:54]

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024