Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joshua v Takam 22:14 - Oct 28 with 3014 viewsepaul

Cant see anything past a Joshua Ko no more than 4 rounds

Jeez White just put the fear of the heavyweights after that last fight, in fairness the Fin really wasnt interested

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Joshua v Takam on 22:24 - Oct 28 with 2993 viewsjack2jack

Takan nothing to loose really,perhaps his only chance so going to go for it,but AJ is a fvckin beast.
Joshua v Takam on 22:31 - Oct 28 with 2980 viewsepaul

Joshua v Takam on 22:24 - Oct 28 by jack2jack

Takan nothing to loose really,perhaps his only chance so going to go for it,but AJ is a fvckin beast.

Absolutely best chance come out all guns blazing

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Joshua v Takam on 22:34 - Oct 28 with 2970 viewsjack2jack

Seconds out, round 1
Joshua v Takam on 22:34 - Oct 28 with 2970 viewsDafyddHuw

Boxing? Ych y fi.
Joshua v Takam on 22:48 - Oct 28 with 2935 viewsepaul

Well I was wrong but it aint going much further.......

Bad cut that

Joshua v Takam on 22:51 - Oct 28 with 2927 viewsjack2jack

Joshua v Takam on 22:48 - Oct 28 by epaul

Well I was wrong but it aint going much further.......

Bad cut that

Yeah couple of rounds if that!
Joshua v Takam on 22:53 - Oct 28 with 2926 viewsrockn

Would Joshua stand up in the glory heavy weight eras?

I'm not talking Ali, Foreman etc but more recent times.

I maybe wrong, I'm not a huge boxing fan but from what I've witnessed in recent times they look like journey men. Tyson Fury World champion, really?
Joshua v Takam on 23:06 - Oct 28 with 2904 viewsjack2jack

Joshua v Takam on 22:51 - Oct 28 by jack2jack

Yeah couple of rounds if that!

Well that's me wrong an all
Login to get fewer ads

Joshua v Takam on 23:07 - Oct 28 with 2904 viewsepaul

Joshua v Takam on 22:53 - Oct 28 by rockn

Would Joshua stand up in the glory heavy weight eras?

I'm not talking Ali, Foreman etc but more recent times.

I maybe wrong, I'm not a huge boxing fan but from what I've witnessed in recent times they look like journey men. Tyson Fury World champion, really?

I think we need to remember Joshua is only on his 20th pro fight and has a good few tyears ahead of him and before he peaks, personally he is the real deal, and is learning a lot here against theis durable tough opponet. Fair play all the credit in the world to Takam

Joshua v Takam on 23:12 - Oct 28 with 2892 viewsPozuelosSideys

What a sh1t stoppage, no way.

Boring, whank card too.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Joshua v Takam on 23:12 - Oct 28 with 2891 viewsrockn

Joshua v Takam on 23:07 - Oct 28 by epaul

I think we need to remember Joshua is only on his 20th pro fight and has a good few tyears ahead of him and before he peaks, personally he is the real deal, and is learning a lot here against theis durable tough opponet. Fair play all the credit in the world to Takam

That's my point. It shows the lack of quality for me, I'm sure he's a talent but he is in a poor era.
Joshua v Takam on 23:14 - Oct 28 with 2887 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play to Takam. Warrior.

Poll: Tory leader

Joshua v Takam on 23:16 - Oct 28 with 2877 viewsPozuelosSideys

Joshua v Takam on 23:12 - Oct 28 by rockn

That's my point. It shows the lack of quality for me, I'm sure he's a talent but he is in a poor era.

Poor era?

Whats not a poor era?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Joshua v Takam on 23:17 - Oct 28 with 2871 viewsLord_Bony

Joshua v Takam on 23:12 - Oct 28 by PozuelosSideys

What a sh1t stoppage, no way.

Boring, whank card too.

No need to have stopped it by ref bad decision he still had plenty to offer.

Anways, Takam put up a good fight did himself proud.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Joshua v Takam on 23:19 - Oct 28 with 2857 viewsTheResurrection

So Joshua's just a bit shit in he, really?

Only decent opponent was a 40 year old that should have sparked him out.

Big guy, that's it.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Joshua v Takam on 23:20 - Oct 28 with 2849 viewsPozuelosSideys

Joshua v Takam on 23:19 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

So Joshua's just a bit shit in he, really?

Only decent opponent was a 40 year old that should have sparked him out.

Big guy, that's it.

A bit shit?

Who beats him them?

Joshua v Takam on 23:21 - Oct 28 with 2839 viewsbiggar

Awful stoppage. Yes he was winning but Takam wasn’t massively hurt.
Joshua v Takam on 23:23 - Oct 28 with 2831 viewsTheResurrection

Joshua v Takam on 23:20 - Oct 28 by PozuelosSideys

A bit shit?

Who beats him them?

Well Klitzscko would have pretty much all through his career. I think he'd probably do him in a rematch, even at his age.

Its not how good Joshua is, cos he isn't, Klitschko put that to bed good and proper, it's how shit the division is right now. Manufactured bollox

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Joshua v Takam on 23:27 - Oct 28 with 2823 viewsPozuelosSideys

Joshua v Takam on 23:23 - Oct 28 by TheResurrection

Well Klitzscko would have pretty much all through his career. I think he'd probably do him in a rematch, even at his age.

Its not how good Joshua is, cos he isn't, Klitschko put that to bed good and proper, it's how shit the division is right now. Manufactured bollox

Coulda, woulda, shoulda... but didnt. Vlad was king for a decade til Fury came along.

Boxing has been manufactured for time though. Nowadays its just more obvious because you can see more fights and read everyones opinion, just like the PL.

AJ will lose one day, but hes the best HW until somebody like a Hrgovic comes through ,or possibly Usyk moves up from Cruiser. Neither of which may happen.

Joshua v Takam on 00:30 - Oct 29 with 2748 viewswizardwade

Joshua v Takam on 23:14 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play to Takam. Warrior.

tough guy for a frog,thought he was gonna bottle it! but fair play after the cuts he
started counter well!
Joshua v Takam on 00:53 - Oct 29 with 2737 viewspikeypaul

Sport run to maximise return from mugs.

Can not blame Joshua for taking the easy $s.

Would not waste a minute of my time to watch the farce,but obviously a lot of
Mugs out there and good luck to them if they enjoy themselves watching men trying to
knock each other out,each to their own.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Joshua v Takam on 02:04 - Oct 29 with 2700 viewsjojaca

Joshua needs to lay of the weights and more roadwork. He should not be panting out of breath halfway through a fight. I believe his chin is a bit dodgy too, I also believe Tyson Fury would beat him if is head was right.

Even when you know, you never know?

Joshua v Takam on 08:26 - Oct 29 with 2612 viewsepaul

Joshua v Takam on 02:04 - Oct 29 by jojaca

Joshua needs to lay of the weights and more roadwork. He should not be panting out of breath halfway through a fight. I believe his chin is a bit dodgy too, I also believe Tyson Fury would beat him if is head was right.

He's not gone a full 12 yet , in credit to him his nose was broke with a head butt, I guess he's just the best thats around atm and can only beat whats put in front of him and no I dont think Fury would beat him,.

Joshua v Takam on 10:06 - Oct 29 with 2555 viewsdickythorpe

Heavyweight boxers are a joke. The real boxers are in the lower weight categories.

Joshua will win due to being stronger than most, but I bet a middleweight would put him on his arse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024