Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest 10:10 - Oct 29 with 22488 viewsshandley

The Protest Is About Support The Team Not The Regime
the protest is a protest against Huw Jenkins
Change is needed Huw Jenkins Out
we urge every fan to get behind are team this protest is about the regime not the team
Huw Jenkins Actions Will Relegate This Team
12 o'clock main reception Liberty Stadium Brighton Home GAME
Your Surport Is Needed
event being organised by Dai Lewis & Stephen Handley
Both On Facebook Do Look Us Up
Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:48 - Nov 4 with 3534 viewsswanforthemoney

How damp is the squib ?

I stand in the North Stand

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:52 - Nov 4 with 3515 viewsLandore_Jack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:48 - Nov 4 by swanforthemoney

How damp is the squib ?

Instead of being a keyboard warrior why not pop down and show your support.

#backtojack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 13:18 - Nov 4 with 3372 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:02 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

It's the fans fault we're rubbish at home then.

Goodness me.

That want is sounds like doesn't it. What a load of old twaddle.
He has talked it over with Paul so I am sure his pearls of wisdom will see us out of this bad patch. How lucky PC is to have such a marvellous mentor. After all he has got a gong......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 13:33 - Nov 4 with 3297 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It is a disgrace there are supporters in the Swansea City Supporter's Trust Facebook Group who are completely oblivious regarding how the club was sold and even the dealings made to avoid the court proceedings.

It is a disgrace The Trust have done so little to bring supporters up to speed. You should all be deeply ashamed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 13:43 - Nov 4 with 3260 viewsLeonWasGod

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 12:15 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

When the decision is stand around outside the club shop shouting 'Jenkins out' or spend another 2.5 hrs necking pints there was only ever going to be one winner.

It's all well and good getting a down vote, but it's true. Or at least part of the problem. Go round the pubs now and there will be hell of a lot more people in them than camped outside the ground.

It's symptomatic of the apathy. As to why, I suspect Dwight has part of the answer - people don't know what went on. The Trust is only partly to blame there though - the local media have been in bed with the old board for years. People just don't know and I suspect some may also not care.

In any sensible world the old board would be investigated by the CPS for business wrong doings (not sure what the correct term is, but selling without consulting the trust as an equal partner).
Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 13:50 - Nov 4 with 3219 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 13:43 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

It's all well and good getting a down vote, but it's true. Or at least part of the problem. Go round the pubs now and there will be hell of a lot more people in them than camped outside the ground.

It's symptomatic of the apathy. As to why, I suspect Dwight has part of the answer - people don't know what went on. The Trust is only partly to blame there though - the local media have been in bed with the old board for years. People just don't know and I suspect some may also not care.

In any sensible world the old board would be investigated by the CPS for business wrong doings (not sure what the correct term is, but selling without consulting the trust as an equal partner).

They're not partly to blame for people in their own social media groups being unaware, they are fully to blame. They made a conscious decision not to kick up a fuss over the issue and then made a second conscious decision to try and convince as many as possible to accept the deal and hope everything blows over.

It isn't BBC Wales' job to communicate information from The Trust to its members.

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:02 - Nov 4 with 3177 viewsSTID2017

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 13:50 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They're not partly to blame for people in their own social media groups being unaware, they are fully to blame. They made a conscious decision not to kick up a fuss over the issue and then made a second conscious decision to try and convince as many as possible to accept the deal and hope everything blows over.

It isn't BBC Wales' job to communicate information from The Trust to its members.

Are you aware that there are millions of people in this world who are not connected with others via Facebook, Twitter, forums like this, etc.
I don't know how the old Petty Out movement got started, but I'm sure it didn't rely on social media

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:13 - Nov 4 with 3126 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:02 - Nov 4 by STID2017

Are you aware that there are millions of people in this world who are not connected with others via Facebook, Twitter, forums like this, etc.
I don't know how the old Petty Out movement got started, but I'm sure it didn't rely on social media

I'm on about the people in their 5000+ strong social media group who are completely oblivious to what has gone on. These people clearly have an interest in The Trust to join this group, yet they have no idea regarding the most sickening act of betrayal and deception in recent memory.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:15 - Nov 4 with 3120 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:13 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm on about the people in their 5000+ strong social media group who are completely oblivious to what has gone on. These people clearly have an interest in The Trust to join this group, yet they have no idea regarding the most sickening act of betrayal and deception in recent memory.

They obviously didn't attend the forums where it was clearly put or read the information that followed.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:19 - Nov 4 with 3095 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:15 - Nov 4 by Joe_bradshaw

They obviously didn't attend the forums where it was clearly put or read the information that followed.

Clearly. If you had to attend the forum or look for the information to read up on then clearly enough wasn't done to mobilise and unite the fans. Instead they have divided them. Pearlam etc must have been laughing. I am sure Xmastree was reading through the forum and was giggling like a girl with what he was seeing.

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:25 - Nov 4 with 3079 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:19 - Nov 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Clearly. If you had to attend the forum or look for the information to read up on then clearly enough wasn't done to mobilise and unite the fans. Instead they have divided them. Pearlam etc must have been laughing. I am sure Xmastree was reading through the forum and was giggling like a girl with what he was seeing.

Indeed, people want to have the information read out to them because attending a forum or reading information for themselves is way too hard.

Indicative of the problem is the apathy shown towards the plight of the club by the overwhelming majority of "supporters" who couldn't give a feck about any of this whether Trust members or not.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:52 - Nov 4 with 2973 viewsNeath_Jack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:25 - Nov 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Indeed, people want to have the information read out to them because attending a forum or reading information for themselves is way too hard.

Indicative of the problem is the apathy shown towards the plight of the club by the overwhelming majority of "supporters" who couldn't give a feck about any of this whether Trust members or not.

You're making out that the fans are lazy for either not attending a forum or for not searching out the information. Completely wrong, it is the Trusts business to get that information out there to every fan, not just members either. A catastrophic failure.

Again, your second paragraph is down to inaction and a lack of foresight from the Trust, they should be shouting it from the rooftops from every conceivable media platform available.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:55 - Nov 4 with 2960 viewsishootpeople

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:52 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

You're making out that the fans are lazy for either not attending a forum or for not searching out the information. Completely wrong, it is the Trusts business to get that information out there to every fan, not just members either. A catastrophic failure.

Again, your second paragraph is down to inaction and a lack of foresight from the Trust, they should be shouting it from the rooftops from every conceivable media platform available.

This.
Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 15:23 - Nov 4 with 2899 viewsSTID2017

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 14:52 - Nov 4 by Neath_Jack

Exactly my point.
Some people do live in the dark ages - however the message needs to get to them too

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 17:14 - Nov 4 with 2745 viewsFireboy2

Wonder if any of the moaning cvnts on here who have gone to the game will stay behind and protest against the people who are really to blame?

The board and the tightfisted yanks
Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 17:18 - Nov 4 with 2730 viewswhoflungdung

It's not for lack of spending but what it's been spent on.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 18:41 - Nov 4 with 2588 viewsJackfath

I don't visit the Facebook. What's the reaction to this protest today?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 18:50 - Nov 4 with 2553 viewsOldjack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 18:41 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

I don't visit the Facebook. What's the reaction to this protest today?

there was loads of flyers given out ,along with huge chants on 80 mins ''you greedy bastards '' and Jenkins get out of our club '', so slowly but surely the masses are getting the message and the penny has dropped at last .

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 18:52 - Nov 4 with 2537 viewsJackfath

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 18:50 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

there was loads of flyers given out ,along with huge chants on 80 mins ''you greedy bastards '' and Jenkins get out of our club '', so slowly but surely the masses are getting the message and the penny has dropped at last .

Alan, I mean no disrespect but the chants certainly weren't huge.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:00 - Nov 4 with 2503 viewsOldjack

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 18:52 - Nov 4 by Jackfath

Alan, I mean no disrespect but the chants certainly weren't huge.

they were where i was sitting ,and rightly so

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:08 - Nov 4 with 2467 viewsAndy1300

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:00 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

they were where i was sitting ,and rightly so

same where I was in the East

Number 1 team in Wales

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:10 - Nov 4 with 2457 viewsAndy1300

not sure who I met at the protest today but it was good meeting you all.

I was the one with the Black shirt on with Britton on the back

Number 1 team in Wales

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:11 - Nov 4 with 2446 viewsWingstandwood

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 18:50 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

Utmost! Utmost! Utmost respect to the selfless supporters that have dipped into their own pockets to have those flyers printed. Respect to them for being 'doers' of proactive approach. Nice to know there are supporters out there that are not going to sit idly by whilst the club is being destroyed from within by a bunch of parasitc, trojan-horse impostors.

I'd happily donate to any future crowdfunding initiative should one appear in circumstances where/if further financing is required.

Apathy, compliance, pro-Yank-pro-sellout apologist behaviour has given those b#stards on the board the green light to do exactly what they want. Greedy b#stards get out of our club and whilst you're on your way out employ a D.O.F that does not get paid half a million plus a year to piss tens of millions of Pounds down the drain.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 19:18]

Argus!

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:11 - Nov 4 with 2445 viewsJackfath

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:10 - Nov 4 by Andy1300

not sure who I met at the protest today but it was good meeting you all.

I was the one with the Black shirt on with Britton on the back

How many were there and did the message get through to the intended recipient?

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:15 - Nov 4 with 2428 viewsbudegan

Swansea v Brighton Fans Protest on 19:11 - Nov 4 by Wingstandwood

Utmost! Utmost! Utmost respect to the selfless supporters that have dipped into their own pockets to have those flyers printed. Respect to them for being 'doers' of proactive approach. Nice to know there are supporters out there that are not going to sit idly by whilst the club is being destroyed from within by a bunch of parasitc, trojan-horse impostors.

I'd happily donate to any future crowdfunding initiative should one appear in circumstances where/if further financing is required.

Apathy, compliance, pro-Yank-pro-sellout apologist behaviour has given those b#stards on the board the green light to do exactly what they want. Greedy b#stards get out of our club and whilst you're on your way out employ a D.O.F that does not get paid half a million plus a year to piss tens of millions of Pounds down the drain.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 19:18]

To this cause I would like to give the tenner that the Trust will no longer get from me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024