Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fighting at The Emirates 10:30 - Oct 29 with 12278 views1983

About 6 fans ejected yesterday looked like Swansea fans fighting amongst themselves, anyone know what it was all about?

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:31 - Oct 29 with 6114 viewsbermudajack

A mate of mine was right next to The first set of 3 who arrived really late, barged their way to their seats, one of them stepped on a woman’s foot, she wasn’t happy, some angry verbals took place, then it just kicked off, apparently a female steward was given a slap by one of these earlier?

Don’t know what happened with the second incident, all I could see was the tall fella butting the steward before being restrained around the neck, to be fair the other two seemed to be protesting and got taken away for their troubles. I have no idea why? But an Arsenal fan told my prior to the game that the security at the Emirates has changed recently with a much more no- nonsense approach...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:33 - Oct 29 with 6108 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lots of swearing too apparently. C-bombs and everything. Fancy going to a football match and hearing swearing. Outrageous.

Poll: Tory leader

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:40 - Oct 29 with 6060 viewsWarwickHunt

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:33 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Lots of swearing too apparently. C-bombs and everything. Fancy going to a football match and hearing swearing. Outrageous.

It's enough to ruin a perfectly good prawn sandwich.
Fighting at The Emirates on 12:41 - Oct 29 with 6059 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:31 - Oct 29 by bermudajack

A mate of mine was right next to The first set of 3 who arrived really late, barged their way to their seats, one of them stepped on a woman’s foot, she wasn’t happy, some angry verbals took place, then it just kicked off, apparently a female steward was given a slap by one of these earlier?

Don’t know what happened with the second incident, all I could see was the tall fella butting the steward before being restrained around the neck, to be fair the other two seemed to be protesting and got taken away for their troubles. I have no idea why? But an Arsenal fan told my prior to the game that the security at the Emirates has changed recently with a much more no- nonsense approach...

Yeah, we were a few rows behind. Sounds about right.

Also, they disturbed the armistice silence.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 12:45]

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:44 - Oct 29 with 6039 viewsbermudajack

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:33 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

3 consecutive games now where the opposition have completely controlled the game and we’re living off scraps...

No reason for this kind of behaviour... but you can see the fans frustrations increasing as a result

Bad language? Guilty as charged 😞

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:45 - Oct 29 with 6021 viewsRancid

What was the score when this happened.Out of curiousity.
Fighting at The Emirates on 12:47 - Oct 29 with 6000 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:41 - Oct 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Yeah, we were a few rows behind. Sounds about right.

Also, they disturbed the armistice silence.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 12:45]

Which was three weeks early. No excuse for not being able to shut up for 60 seconds mind.

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:48 - Oct 29 with 5998 viewsUplandsJack

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:31 - Oct 29 by bermudajack

The second bunch were just kids pissed up looking to be hard, they spent the majority of tbe first half abusing/threatening/gesturing the away fans close to their seats.
If it wasnt so embarrassing to be associated with them by support of the same club etc, it would have been almost funny. Honestly, they couldn't have pulled the skin off of a rice pudding between them and would have probably shat themselves had they squared up for real.
These idiots seem to think it's a badge of honour to get pissed up and then ejected from the ground.
Login to get fewer ads

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:49 - Oct 29 with 5987 viewsbermudajack

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:45 - Oct 29 by Rancid

What was the score when this happened.Out of curiousity.

Not sure about the second incident, (I would guess it was 2-1 but don’t quote me on that) but it was definitely 0-0 when the first one went off..,

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:49 - Oct 29 with 5977 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:47 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Which was three weeks early. No excuse for not being able to shut up for 60 seconds mind.

Yeah, I understand it was Atsenal's last home game in the PL before 11 Nov.

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:50 - Oct 29 with 5970 viewsRancid

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:49 - Oct 29 by bermudajack

Not sure about the second incident, (I would guess it was 2-1 but don’t quote me on that) but it was definitely 0-0 when the first one went off..,

Cheers.I thought the score at the time and the mannner of it might have been a factor.
Fighting at The Emirates on 12:51 - Oct 29 with 5963 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:49 - Oct 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Yeah, I understand it was Atsenal's last home game in the PL before 11 Nov.

They did it it Old Trafford as well for the same reason. It’s ridiculous. Whichever games are played on Remembrance Weekend should be the games to have the tributes.

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:57 - Oct 29 with 5933 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fighting at The Emirates on 12:51 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

They did it it Old Trafford as well for the same reason. It’s ridiculous. Whichever games are played on Remembrance Weekend should be the games to have the tributes.

Agreed.

Fighting at The Emirates on 13:06 - Oct 29 with 5873 viewslondonlisa2001

Is that why they did it? I tuned in as they were playing the Last Post and wondered what the heck was going on.

It's rapidly becoming ridiculous.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 13:16]
Fighting at The Emirates on 13:14 - Oct 29 with 5827 viewstrampie

There has been plenty of comment that the union flag and the poppy has been hijacked by Brit Nats and the far right as well as commercial big business trying to make money.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Fighting at The Emirates on 13:48 - Oct 29 with 5704 viewsJBT95

Hahahahaha

So basically this year no club in the top two tiers of English football would be able to observe it, as would be the case most years because of the international break.

What a silly statement.

Each of the 92 (and others outside of the system) should do it the last home league game before the Remembrance Sunday, as is the case.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 13:49]
Fighting at The Emirates on 13:52 - Oct 29 with 5662 viewsDarran

Fighting at The Emirates on 13:48 - Oct 29 by JBT95

Hahahahaha

So basically this year no club in the top two tiers of English football would be able to observe it, as would be the case most years because of the international break.

What a silly statement.

Each of the 92 (and others outside of the system) should do it the last home league game before the Remembrance Sunday, as is the case.

lol,prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fighting at The Emirates on 15:16 - Oct 29 with 5458 viewsDewi1jack

Hahahahaha

What a silly statement.

I suppose it had to happen once

I actually agree with Wales's No 1 fan.

No need to be abusive Dar though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Fighting at The Emirates on 16:52 - Oct 29 with 5196 viewsexiledclaseboy

Hahahahaha

What a silly statement.

Well I don’t agree. Remembrance weekend is 11/12 November. If there are no games that weekend then no need for silences. Teams that are playing that weekend can do them then. Doing them two or three weeks early is ridiculous and dilutes the meaning of the whole thing. It’s a recent phenomenon too, within the last decade I’d say.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 16:57]

Fighting at The Emirates on 16:58 - Oct 29 with 5122 viewsDarran

Fighting at The Emirates on 15:16 - Oct 29 by Dewi1jack

I suppose it had to happen once

I actually agree with Wales's No 1 fan.

No need to be abusive Dar though

Well he is a prick. He was a prick the minute he said a few years ago he'd rather Wales win than the Swans.

Fighting at The Emirates on 16:59 - Oct 29 with 5131 viewsmonmouth

Fighting at The Emirates on 16:52 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Well I don’t agree. Remembrance weekend is 11/12 November. If there are no games that weekend then no need for silences. Teams that are playing that weekend can do them then. Doing them two or three weeks early is ridiculous and dilutes the meaning of the whole thing. It’s a recent phenomenon too, within the last decade I’d say.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 16:57]

It’s just Political correctness gone mad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fighting at The Emirates on 17:10 - Oct 29 with 5085 viewstrampie

Fighting at The Emirates on 16:58 - Oct 29 by Darran

Well he is a prick. He was a prick the minute he said a few years ago he'd rather Wales win than the Swans.

I would rather Wales win than the Swans and I have seen hundreds of Swans matches over many decades.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Fighting at The Emirates on 17:14 - Oct 29 with 5045 viewsDarran

Fighting at The Emirates on 17:10 - Oct 29 by trampie

I would rather Wales win than the Swans and I have seen hundreds of Swans matches over many decades.

Well you're a prick too then.

Fighting at The Emirates on 17:23 - Oct 29 with 5006 viewstrampie

Fighting at The Emirates on 17:14 - Oct 29 by Darran

Well you're a prick too then.

Oh dear.

Fighting at The Emirates on 17:25 - Oct 29 with 4973 viewsDarran

Fighting at The Emirates on 17:23 - Oct 29 by trampie

Oh dear.

Oh dear what?

Any Swans fan that would prefer Wales to win before the Swans isn’t a Swans fan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024