Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... 16:12 - Oct 29 with 2503 viewsSwanjaxs

Whilst out walking the dogs and couldn't be arsed to pick it up, too much trouble, like what can you buy for a quid nowadays??? A few years ago I would have been chuffed to find a nicker!.... would have to be a Lady Godiva at least to make it worth my while stopping to pick up now 😞 inflation aye 😦
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 16:13]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:15 - Oct 29 with 2141 viewsDarran

You could have had two bottles of Aloe Vera juice in Poundland for that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:18 - Oct 29 with 2135 viewsKingBony

I was in B&M’s earlier and they are doing Aloe Vera juice 3 for £1.49 - i’ve Picked up a couple o crates and have to say Darren is spot on. Good for you but whereas most drinks that are good for you taste like crap, this is actually good stuff.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:19 - Oct 29 with 2134 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:15 - Oct 29 by Darran

You could have had two bottles of Aloe Vera juice in Poundland for that.

This is true, but come on even the "penny for the guy" mob think your taking the pìss if you dont drop them at least 2 quid nowadays 😦

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:20 - Oct 29 with 2123 viewsDarran

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:18 - Oct 29 by KingBony

I was in B&M’s earlier and they are doing Aloe Vera juice 3 for £1.49 - i’ve Picked up a couple o crates and have to say Darren is spot on. Good for you but whereas most drinks that are good for you taste like crap, this is actually good stuff.

Stick with me KB you'll go a long way.

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:21 - Oct 29 with 2115 viewsKingBony

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:20 - Oct 29 by Darran

Stick with me KB you'll go a long way.

I’ve been a fan for a long time my friend

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:21 - Oct 29 with 2104 viewsDarran

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:21 - Oct 29 by KingBony

I’ve been a fan for a long time my friend

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:22 - Oct 29 with 2102 viewslifelong

You could have picked it up and put it in a charity box.
Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:24 - Oct 29 with 2094 viewsJackfath

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:22 - Oct 29 by lifelong

Or given it to a homeless fellow. I’m sure they’d have been grateful.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:25 - Oct 29 with 2093 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:22 - Oct 29 by lifelong

Yes point taken and of course I should have done just that 👍 when I go over the shop later I will make a donation.....

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:25 - Oct 29 with 2090 viewslifelong

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:24 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Indeed.
Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:26 - Oct 29 with 2082 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:24 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Yes that as well.... I can see this is going to end badly for me .....

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:28 - Oct 29 with 2075 viewslifelong

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:25 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

Yes point taken and of course I should have done just that 👍 when I go over the shop later I will make a donation.....

Well done, you will feel proud of yourself.
Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:29 - Oct 29 with 2075 viewsJackfath

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:26 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

Yes that as well.... I can see this is going to end badly for me .....

Why not nip back out and get it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:30 - Oct 29 with 2070 viewsexiledclaseboy

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:25 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

Buy a poppy.

Poll: Tory leader

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:31 - Oct 29 with 2065 viewsJackfath

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:30 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Buy a poppy.

RIP Poppy

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:31 - Oct 29 with 2065 viewsItchySphincter

Should've stuck it in the gambler or bought a sherbet fountain.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:31 - Oct 29 with 2062 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:29 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Why not nip back out and get it?

I'm about to take the dogs out for their evening run so will see if it's still there for sure 👍

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:32 - Oct 29 with 2057 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:30 - Oct 29 by exiledclaseboy

Buy a poppy.

Yes great idea 👍

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:33 - Oct 29 with 2053 viewsJackfath

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:31 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

I'm about to take the dogs out for their evening run so will see if it's still there for sure 👍

CAn you let us know the outcome?

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:34 - Oct 29 with 2046 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:33 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Of course mate

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:35 - Oct 29 with 2040 viewsJackfath

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:34 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

Of course mate

Thanks

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 17:00 - Oct 29 with 1979 viewsjacksfullaces

what a lovely thread ... a bit of light relief around here for a change .. rare these days when you can get relief for a quid ;)
Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 17:22 - Oct 29 with 1934 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 16:33 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

The pound had gone I'm afraid.... but the £1.75 change from my tenner has been deposited into the Children in Need collection over the shop! Poppy appeal next up and will give to the next homeless person I see too 👍

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:01 - Oct 29 with 1823 viewsmax936

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 17:22 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

The pound had gone I'm afraid.... but the £1.75 change from my tenner has been deposited into the Children in Need collection over the shop! Poppy appeal next up and will give to the next homeless person I see too 👍

Start a Just Giving Page for Darran to get a Haircut money well spent that

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:05 - Oct 29 with 1814 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:01 - Oct 29 by max936

Start a Just Giving Page for Darran to get a Haircut money well spent that

Good idea! I'd better set the target quite high though 🤔 how about £5,500 😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024