Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Spacey 10:47 - Oct 30 with 13846 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

Kevin Spacey on 21:27 - Oct 30 with 2101 viewsHighjack

Kevin Spacey on 20:16 - Oct 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

More to come on Spacey.

I think it was the other way round.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kevin Spacey on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 2088 viewsDr_Winston

Kevin Spacey on 19:48 - Oct 30 by whoflungdung

One of the best actors of his generation..

That s enough for me

More historical stuff

I bet you're a fan of the works of Roman Polanski too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kevin Spacey on 21:45 - Oct 30 with 2073 viewsdickythorpe

Kevin Spacey on 20:57 - Oct 30 by londonlisa2001

So Barrowman is doing a Facebook thing and his husband (who doesn't know) wanders into shot without clothes on and that makes Barrowman a paedo?

Bloody hell.

Boots must have hundreds of thousands of suspects from all those inadvertent pictures back in the day when they developed photos.

Equating that with accusations of sexual assault trivialise assault.

What about the the other link lisa? Poor show from a celeb
Kevin Spacey on 22:03 - Oct 30 with 2055 viewswhoflungdung

Not really Jamie

Now do your job and moderate not join in with your usual poison

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Kevin Spacey on 22:09 - Oct 30 with 2032 viewsDarran

Kevin Spacey on 22:03 - Oct 30 by whoflungdung

Not really Jamie

Now do your job and moderate not join in with your usual poison

Stop supporting pedos.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Kevin Spacey on 22:12 - Oct 30 with 2034 viewswhoflungdung

Jamie.

You really are now beyond the pale.

Your love in with DP is shaming

Be a moderator or pack it in

Kevin Spacey on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 2012 viewsDr_Winston

Kevin Spacey on 22:12 - Oct 30 by whoflungdung

Jamie.

You really are now beyond the pale.

Your love in with DP is shaming

Be a moderator or pack it in

Pack what in?

How clear do I have to make it that I don't give much of a shit about moderating this site when many users cry like babies whenever someone attempts it?

If you don't like it here, then f*ck off to Red and White Kop, where you'll no doubt be much happier. It's that simple.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kevin Spacey on 22:31 - Oct 30 with 1999 viewstheloneranger

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-300673/Spacey-comes-clean-mugging.h

He's walking his dog in a London park at 4am, and accuses a youth of mugging him, only to change his mind and says he tripped over his dog!!

Perhaps he was so good in American Beauty he was acting out his real life experiences through the character. 🤔🤔
[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 22:33]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Kevin Spacey on 22:37 - Oct 30 with 1990 viewsbuilthjack

Lock him up

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Kevin Spacey on 22:40 - Oct 30 with 1983 viewswhoflungdung

You know full well

Don't try that crap on me

Moderate and set an example

Kevin Spacey on 22:41 - Oct 30 with 1975 viewsDarran

Kevin Spacey on 22:40 - Oct 30 by whoflungdung

You know full well

Don't try that crap on me

Moderate and set an example

Time to ban this twot.

Kevin Spacey on 01:15 - Oct 31 with 1929 viewssnork44

Kevin Spacey on 20:15 - Oct 30 by londonlisa2001

Fath, my late grandmother knew he was gay and she didn't realise Lily Savage was a man for quite some time.

It has been well known for years that Spacey is gay! A brilliant actor and an outstanding singer and mimic. Unfortunately social media is judge and jury and it has been the ruination of society from the crap on Facebook to the rubbish Trump tweets on tw@tter

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Kevin Spacey on 02:41 - Oct 31 with 1911 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kevin Spacey on 20:20 - Oct 30 by whoflungdung

Plenty of bands had sex with kids ,euphemistically called groupies when it was simple sexual assault.

These bands are still heroes to millions

Yep,lorra it around then

While I must be clear that it doesn't excuse what any of those rock bands did, there's still a huge difference between groupies who throw themselves at rock stars and more than willingly sleep with them (while likely lying about their age), and the situation Anthony Rapp was placed in, unknowingly and against his will, with Kevin Spacey.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 2:43]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kevin Spacey on 05:28 - Oct 31 with 1881 viewsMo_Wives

Kevin Spacey on 19:43 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

I think my Gaydar is broken as I had no idea he was a homosexual.

Did you just have a 'Kaiser Soze moment'? Your coffee cup falling in slow motion as all the pieces came together?

"And poof...excuse the pun...just like that he was gone"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Kevin Spacey on 08:30 - Oct 31 with 1816 viewsUxbridge

Kevin Spacey on 02:41 - Oct 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

While I must be clear that it doesn't excuse what any of those rock bands did, there's still a huge difference between groupies who throw themselves at rock stars and more than willingly sleep with them (while likely lying about their age), and the situation Anthony Rapp was placed in, unknowingly and against his will, with Kevin Spacey.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 2:43]

Allegedly, of course. As it stands, it's one person's word against someone who says they have no recollection of those events.

That's the bit I'm uncomfortable with this and similar incidents, the assumption of guilt. Regardless of the accuracy of the allegation, there will always be a question mark over his head now. He may well be guilty, and his attempt to muddy the waters do him no credit and quite a lot of damage to the gay community who really don't need to be dragged into this, but as it stands this is one person's word against another played out entirely on social media and not involving proper legal process. I don't like that.

If he's guilty, then I hope the book is thrown at him. The allegations are abhorrent. But, as it stands, they're only allegations.

On the flip side, clearly the public accusations against Weinstein spurred others to come out against him. That's been invaluable. So there's no simple answer to the "should the accused be publicly named" question.

It's a difficult subject and, as a straight bloke, I'm probably not particularly best placed to comment on it. However, it's a massively complex debate.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Kevin Spacey on 10:12 - Oct 31 with 1765 viewswhoflungdung

No need for Courts any judicial system then as guilt can be proven on line by punters

Sad

Kevin Spacey on 10:15 - Oct 31 with 1752 viewsDarran

Kevin Spacey on 10:12 - Oct 31 by whoflungdung

No need for Courts any judicial system then as guilt can be proven on line by punters

Sad

Look out the pedo sex abuse supporter is off again.

Kevin Spacey on 10:22 - Oct 31 with 1746 viewsjack247

Kevin Spacey on 08:30 - Oct 31 by Uxbridge

Allegedly, of course. As it stands, it's one person's word against someone who says they have no recollection of those events.

That's the bit I'm uncomfortable with this and similar incidents, the assumption of guilt. Regardless of the accuracy of the allegation, there will always be a question mark over his head now. He may well be guilty, and his attempt to muddy the waters do him no credit and quite a lot of damage to the gay community who really don't need to be dragged into this, but as it stands this is one person's word against another played out entirely on social media and not involving proper legal process. I don't like that.

If he's guilty, then I hope the book is thrown at him. The allegations are abhorrent. But, as it stands, they're only allegations.

On the flip side, clearly the public accusations against Weinstein spurred others to come out against him. That's been invaluable. So there's no simple answer to the "should the accused be publicly named" question.

It's a difficult subject and, as a straight bloke, I'm probably not particularly best placed to comment on it. However, it's a massively complex debate.

‘No recollection of events’ sounds like a tacit admission it either happened or quite likely would have happened.

If he genuinely had no recollection of events (because he hadn’t done anything), he’d have flat out denied it.

At the very best, this is him saying he can’t remember the incident specifically, but it sounds like the sort of thing he may have done. ‘But if I did behave as he describes, then I owe him the sincerest of apologies...’ kind of speaks for itself.
Kevin Spacey on 10:31 - Oct 31 with 1737 viewswhoflungdung

Issue is this .

Social media has brought a new dimension to allegations of offences

Hollywood is and always has been full of loops masquerading as normal ,decent ,when they re not

We still watch their films and enjoy their craft but there it ends .

Most of my musical heroes have been utterly warped .

Differentiate between screen character and person.

Spacey is a great great actor ...that s it it's a reason to love him nor protect or defend him in any way

Kevin Spacey on 10:35 - Oct 31 with 1736 viewsjack247

Kevin Spacey on 10:31 - Oct 31 by whoflungdung

Issue is this .

Hollywood is and always has been full of loops masquerading as normal ,decent ,when they re not

Spacey is a great great actor ...that s it it's a reason to love him nor protect or defend him in any way

Does that translate as ‘Kaiser Sose is OK but Kevin Spacey isnt’?

He has put what looks very much like a tacit admission of guilt on his own twitter account. Social media can be blamed for lots of things, especially regarding celebrities, but attempted paedophilia 30 years ago isn’t one of them.
Kevin Spacey on 10:38 - Oct 31 with 1729 viewswhoflungdung

Yes and the rest is fair comment

Kevin Spacey on 10:42 - Oct 31 with 1723 viewsDarran

Kevin Spacey on 10:31 - Oct 31 by whoflungdung

Issue is this .

Makes paedophilia ok then eh?

Fuçk. Ing. Hell.

Can this bloke (and everyone else) actually see what he's saying?

Kevin Spacey on 11:05 - Oct 31 with 1713 viewstheloneranger

Kevin Spacey on 19:46 - Oct 30 by jojaca

I hope this does not stop House Of Cards.

House of Cards cancelled

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kevin Spacey on 11:14 - Oct 31 with 1707 viewsUxbridge

Kevin Spacey on 10:22 - Oct 31 by jack247

‘No recollection of events’ sounds like a tacit admission it either happened or quite likely would have happened.

If he genuinely had no recollection of events (because he hadn’t done anything), he’d have flat out denied it.

At the very best, this is him saying he can’t remember the incident specifically, but it sounds like the sort of thing he may have done. ‘But if I did behave as he describes, then I owe him the sincerest of apologies...’ kind of speaks for itself.

It's a pretty poorly worded statement all round. I get what you're saying though. I just think we have the rule of law for a reason,and I'm not a fan of the impact social media has had on our society in this particular regard.

Kevin Spacey on 11:15 - Oct 31 with 1704 viewsUxbridge

Kevin Spacey on 11:05 - Oct 31 by theloneranger

House of Cards cancelled

Already planned I gather.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024