Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins nerves must be jangling today 19:04 - Oct 30 with 4675 viewsharryhpalmer

8th is the date for the court case http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41804123
[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 19:05]

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:06 - Oct 30 with 4654 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is a nothing item in the grand scheme of things. But be sure, its the club getting sued, not Jenkins.. and any compensation paid will be out of the clubs coffers.. and therefore our transfer funds

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:09 - Oct 30 with 4630 viewsharryhpalmer

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:06 - Oct 30 by PozuelosSideys

This is a nothing item in the grand scheme of things. But be sure, its the club getting sued, not Jenkins.. and any compensation paid will be out of the clubs coffers.. and therefore our transfer funds

it's not the money that is the bit that'll have him nervous...but any revelations that these two come out with.

They must know where the bodies are buried.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:12 - Oct 30 with 4611 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:09 - Oct 30 by harryhpalmer

it's not the money that is the bit that'll have him nervous...but any revelations that these two come out with.

They must know where the bodies are buried.

Why would anything juicy come out? Its an unfair dismissal claim. The argument will be the new owners want their own peopel in. Happens in businesses all the time

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:20 - Oct 30 with 4567 viewsLoyal

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:12 - Oct 30 by PozuelosSideys

Why would anything juicy come out? Its an unfair dismissal claim. The argument will be the new owners want their own peopel in. Happens in businesses all the time

Quite simply because their is a clear and obvious reasonning behind their dismissal.
The fact they contested the way Jenkins and co went about their business regards the clubs sale which alienated the plaintiffs in this case and led to their dismissal.
Allegedly.
I'm just saying, allegedly.
This I think will be one of the critical areas.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:22 - Oct 30 with 4553 viewsPozuelosSideys

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:20 - Oct 30 by Loyal

Quite simply because their is a clear and obvious reasonning behind their dismissal.
The fact they contested the way Jenkins and co went about their business regards the clubs sale which alienated the plaintiffs in this case and led to their dismissal.
Allegedly.
I'm just saying, allegedly.
This I think will be one of the critical areas.

Youre gonna be disappointed if you think thats the way the case will go

However, i hope im wrong and we will see!

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:50 - Oct 30 with 4452 viewsplasjack

If the rules of unfair dismissal is the same as for us ordinary people in normal jobs, it will probably be peanuts for the club.
Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:15 - Oct 30 with 4356 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

If there is are any skeletons, this will be settled out of court.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:21 - Oct 30 with 4325 viewsGaryjack

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:15 - Oct 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yep.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:21 - Oct 30 with 4318 viewswhoflungdung

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 19:22 - Oct 30 by PozuelosSideys

Youre gonna be disappointed if you think thats the way the case will go

However, i hope im wrong and we will see!

You can't be wrong poz,not you

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:36 - Oct 30 with 4257 viewsVetchfielder

Well if they feel that they have a watertight case and they , erm, like the smell of skeletons, then they might want to take it all the way and turn down any settlement.

Maybe they'll decide to go for it because they've had advice from their lawyers that they have a "strong" case

Proud to have been one of the 231

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:39 - Oct 30 with 4240 viewsfbreath

Do the two pressing charges still go to watch the swans

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:44 - Oct 30 with 4215 viewsGaryjack

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:36 - Oct 30 by Vetchfielder

Well if they feel that they have a watertight case and they , erm, like the smell of skeletons, then they might want to take it all the way and turn down any settlement.

Maybe they'll decide to go for it because they've had advice from their lawyers that they have a "strong" case

Would a judge look at their case favourably knowing the respondents have done all they can to settle out of court? I don't think so.
Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:54 - Oct 30 with 4167 viewsvetchonian

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:36 - Oct 30 by Vetchfielder

The tribunal will be look into the process associated with the dismissal and were the "recognised" procedures followed and not the reasons behind it.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 21:07 - Oct 30 with 4115 viewsLoyal

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 20:54 - Oct 30 by vetchonian

The tribunal will be look into the process associated with the dismissal and were the "recognised" procedures followed and not the reasons behind it.

For a dismissal there has to be a reason ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 21:30 - Oct 30 with 4067 viewsOldjack

Quote....Jenkins nerves must be jangling today

Arrogant little shtye like him .NO CHANCE

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 07:53 - Oct 31 with 3787 viewsswanforthemoney

It’ll be settled out of court, 70 grand each is my guess. We won’t get to know because a non disclosure agreement will be put in place.
I believe the amount that can be claimed for unfair dismissal is 70 K or so unless some sort of racial or sexual prejudice is proved

Nothing to see here.

I stand in the North Stand

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 07:58 - Oct 31 with 3774 viewsswanforthemoney

But just remembered that you can call anyone against whom you have a grievance to testify. That was going to. Be the jewel in my relatives case. Employer settled just before it came to court.

I stand in the North Stand

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 09:03 - Oct 31 with 3660 viewsvetchonian

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 21:07 - Oct 30 by Loyal

For a dismissal there has to be a reason ?

There usually is!
Incompetancy
disciplinary issues

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 09:12 - Oct 31 with 3641 viewsWhiterockin

Agree and if it is settled out of court we can assume there are skeletons.
Jenkins nerves must be jangling today on 11:21 - Oct 31 with 3482 viewsexhmrc1

steve penny is a very shred commercial solicitor. He wouldnt take this on unless he believed he would win

Steve Penny
Consultant - Commercial Services
Described in the Legal 500 as "efficient, prompt and very responsive", Steve has been advising private business and public sector clients for over 25 years. Prior to taking up a Consultancy role, Steve was responsible as Chairman of JCP for leading the business and focusing particularly on external relations with clients, strategic partners and other stakeholders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024