Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York 20:59 - Oct 31 with 4921 viewsFlashberryjack

Reporting 6 dead, lorry drove into crowded area.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:06 - Oct 31 with 2738 viewsexiledclaseboy

Whether it’s classed as a terrorist attack will depend entirely on whether the perpetrator turns out to be brown or not.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 21:09]

Poll: Tory leader

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:07 - Oct 31 with 2733 viewsE20Jack

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:06 - Oct 31 by exiledclaseboy

Whether it’s classed as a terrorist attack will depend entirely on whether the perpetrator turns out to be brown or not.

Nonsense.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:08 - Oct 31 with 2728 viewsdickythorpe

Oh hell. There's school trips out there from all over Wales
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:16 - Oct 31 with 2687 viewspikeypaul

They had no problem in funding the cowardly scum IRA to carry out bombings so you maybe correct.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:20 - Oct 31 with 2666 viewsFlashberryjack

Don't bullsh*t mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:22 - Oct 31 with 2653 viewsE20Jack

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:16 - Oct 31 by pikeypaul

They had no problem in funding the cowardly scum IRA to carry out bombings so you maybe correct.

The white IRA internationally recognised group of terrorists you mean?

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:24 - Oct 31 with 2637 viewsDarran

Dreadful thread again. People are lying dead on the floor and you're all bickering

Give it a rest FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:27 - Oct 31 with 2620 viewsJackfath

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:24 - Oct 31 by Darran

Dreadful thread again. People are lying dead on the floor and you're all bickering

Give it a rest FFS.

This.

Dreadful events.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:40 - Oct 31 with 2557 viewsSY1973

People have just been killed and you make a disgusting statement like that.
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:42 - Oct 31 with 2542 viewsDarran

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:40 - Oct 31 by SY1973

People have just been killed and you make a disgusting statement like that.

You can't help yourself DGT can you?

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:49 - Oct 31 with 2491 viewsGaryjack

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:42 - Oct 31 by Darran

You can't help yourself DGT can you?

In fairness, it was you that complained about the bickering. The source was EXCB, not DGT.
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:51 - Oct 31 with 2482 viewsDarran

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:49 - Oct 31 by Garyjack

In fairness, it was you that complained about the bickering. The source was EXCB, not DGT.

I just complained about DGT keeping it going,you're not talking to a Scoucer now mind.

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:57 - Oct 31 with 2447 viewsGaryjack

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:51 - Oct 31 by Darran

I just complained about DGT keeping it going,you're not talking to a Scoucer now mind.

Fvck off Daz mun, EXCB makes an awful post and you say fvck all to him directly yet have a go at DGT for commenting on it! Do me a favour ffs!
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:00 - Oct 31 with 2434 viewsSY1973

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:57 - Oct 31 by Garyjack

Fvck off Daz mun, EXCB makes an awful post and you say fvck all to him directly yet have a go at DGT for commenting on it! Do me a favour ffs!

Darren is pathetic.
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:00 - Oct 31 with 2433 viewsPozuelosSideys

So if somebody shouts "Allahu Akbar" before attempting acts of murder, would you consider that to be a terrorist attack, regardless of skin colour?

(agree with your overall point mind!)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:00 - Oct 31 with 2432 viewsDarran

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 21:57 - Oct 31 by Garyjack

What part of "People are lying dead on the floor and you're all bickering" did you miss before DGT had posted then?

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:07 - Oct 31 with 2402 viewsSY1973

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:00 - Oct 31 by Darran

What part of "People are lying dead on the floor and you're all bickering" did you miss before DGT had posted then?

Fu€king idiot.
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:10 - Oct 31 with 2379 viewsGaryjack

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:00 - Oct 31 by Darran

Erm i don't think i've missed anything at all from it actually apart from you not criticising the poster who initiated the bickering yet jumped on the back of someone who rightfully had a pop at him. Just because you stated 'give it a rest' doesn't mean that everyone should does it. It was a disgraceful remark from EXCB and people have a right to voice their disapproval. But not you, you'd rather have a go at DGT.
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:12 - Oct 31 with 2371 viewsDarran

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:10 - Oct 31 by Garyjack

Erm i don't think i've missed anything at all from it actually apart from you not criticising the poster who initiated the bickering yet jumped on the back of someone who rightfully had a pop at him. Just because you stated 'give it a rest' doesn't mean that everyone should does it. It was a disgraceful remark from EXCB and people have a right to voice their disapproval. But not you, you'd rather have a go at DGT.

Well all meant all and just clarify that meant ECBs stupid comment too.
I hope you understand?

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:12 - Oct 31 with 2370 viewsE20Jack

For the record. I wasn't bickering either, just replying to a pretty stupid post.

ECB is a fine poster, nothing to bicker about. Everyone is allowed to state their point, I don't think that rule changes because an event is recent.

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:14 - Oct 31 with 2354 viewsDarran

I'm not posting in this thread again it's a disgrace to the dead. Especially when it's too early to know exactly what happened.

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:18 - Oct 31 with 2342 viewsE20Jack

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:14 - Oct 31 by Darran

I'm not posting in this thread again it's a disgrace to the dead. Especially when it's too early to know exactly what happened.

I am not entirely sure what you believe needs to be established before being allowed to comment?

A man rented a van and smashed into people on a cycle path, got out and shouted ''Allahu Akhbar'' brandishing fake weapons before being shot dead by police.

An awful event that is happening all too frequently and a terrorist attack regardless of colour (I still don't know what colour his skin was) - not that it matters.

Not sure why we wouldn't be allowed to discuss this though?

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:19 - Oct 31 with 2339 viewsGaryjack

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 22:12 - Oct 31 by Darran

Well all meant all and just clarify that meant ECBs stupid comment too.
I hope you understand?

"Well all meant all and just clarify" ....And you hope i understand? Mods Mods!!! Perchies hacked Darrans account!
Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 10:15 - Nov 1 with 2137 viewswhoflungdung

Keep me out of this .
It's a terrorist attack ,an act of terror ,religiously influenced

Now they are the facts so any interpretation is subjective

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Looks like a Terrorist attack in New York on 14:33 - Nov 1 with 2054 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People like the 5 Argentinian men killed should be welcomed to the country. People like the latest Isis supporting terrorist should not.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024