Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hereford FC cup fever 22:40 - Oct 31 with 2236 viewsbuilthjack

The Phoenix club, which started 2 years ago in step 9, are now near the top of step 7. They have reached the first round proper of the FA cup and have sold all 5000 tickets for their game against Telford this coming Saturday. Well done them.
I hope Max is enjoying his time there, bet he's in the barrels right now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hereford FC cup fever on 23:52 - Oct 31 with 2184 viewsParsSwans

Go up there a couple of times a season as my good friend was involved in the forming of Hereford FC we have made a lot of supporters from hereford after we allowed them to do bucket collections at one of our home games three seasons ago. A nice little club with good support and play good attacking football good luck to Peter Bradley and the boys for Saturday
Hereford FC cup fever on 03:21 - Nov 1 with 2133 viewsLoyal

Hereford FC cup fever on 23:52 - Oct 31 by ParsSwans

Go up there a couple of times a season as my good friend was involved in the forming of Hereford FC we have made a lot of supporters from hereford after we allowed them to do bucket collections at one of our home games three seasons ago. A nice little club with good support and play good attacking football good luck to Peter Bradley and the boys for Saturday

Ah, the cattle market days of old.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hereford FC cup fever on 07:30 - Nov 1 with 2074 viewswaynekerr55

One of my good chums is involved with Potters Bar, they've drawn Hereford away in the vase and they're buzzing as Hereford have at least 2.5k through the gate at home.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Hereford FC cup fever on 10:04 - Nov 1 with 1967 viewsSgorioFruit

Hereford are certainly a club back on the up.

As long as Merthyr finish above them this season, is all I care about.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Hereford FC cup fever on 11:55 - Nov 1 with 1894 viewsPegojack

Hereford FC cup fever on 10:04 - Nov 1 by SgorioFruit

Hereford are certainly a club back on the up.

As long as Merthyr finish above them this season, is all I care about.

I see the two teams meet in the league at Merthyr on Boxing Day, Sgorio.

Might come along to that one, should be tasty.
Hereford FC cup fever on 19:27 - Nov 1 with 1768 viewsbuilthjack

Hereford FC cup fever on 11:55 - Nov 1 by Pegojack

I see the two teams meet in the league at Merthyr on Boxing Day, Sgorio.

Might come along to that one, should be tasty.

It's an all ticket affair

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024